Ch.19

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.gif

 

 

 The next time I woke up was in a hospital...and I had no idea how I got there....i don't even remember who I am...or anyone...what's...going on?

 

  “CHAERI UNNIE YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!! EVERYONE COME QUICKLY CHAERI IS AWAKE!!!” a girl around the age of...fifteen..maybe seventeen yelled.

 

  Slowly but surly I was surrounded by a bunch of faces I didn't know....they were all smiling at me..but why?..was something wrong?...did I know these people?...i was so confused...,but when I tried to ask any of the questions....nothing came out.

 

  “.......” I said..nothing...

 

  “Chaeri-shi...are you ok?” a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes asked me.

 

  “......” I tried to say yes...but still nothing would come out.

 

  “Wh...who...are...you...guys?” finally...got something.

 

  “Chaeri unnie...it's us...your family.” a really tall girl, who looked only about eighteen, said as she starred at me with concern in her eyes.

 

 Wow...i have a big family....

 

  “I...don't remember anything...” I said still a little crackly on the voice.

 

  “Everyone...stay calm. She has minor memory loss. If she see's anyone...or anything she knew before the incident...then she should remember everything.” the doctor said coming in.

 

  “MEMORY LOSS?!?!?” the blonde haired, blue eyed boy next to me yelled standing up from his space beside me.

 

  “YOU'RE TELLING ME OUR LEADER LOST HER MEMORIES....OF EVERYTHING...OF US?!?!?!” the girl around sixteen or seventeen yelled.

 

  “I told you...it's only minor...,but tell me something...is there anyone in your company..or maybe a lover...that she is really close to?” the doctor asked looking at a really tall, angry looking man.

 

  “She has a boyfriend..., but he is off on a world tour and won't be back for about five more months.” He said looking between me and the doctor.

 

  “SM....papa....she's really close with...i'm not entirely sure if I should say this out loud....i'm the only one who knows that they even talk.” the sixteen or seventeen year old said, i'm guessing to SM...papa?

 

  “Miri...just tell us who! I want our leader back...that Bongcha....she's gonna pay for this!” a really cute short girl said...how old is she???...that name...Miri...Bongcha...I know them from somewhere.....but where??

 

  “Excuse me...Miri...that name..it..sounds so familiar...why?”....i asked confused.

 

  “That's me...i'm one of the members of a dance group all of us girls formed together”...she said showing me about six other girls that were in the room.

 

  “Oh...” I said looking away.

 

 Why can't I remember anything...that other name..Bongcha...i know it also...but why do I feel mad?

 

  “Back to the subject...Miri...who is it? We need to know someone other than Daesung that can help her with her memories.” SM said as he looked at Miri with a stern gaze.

 

  “Ok..ok....it's Yesung oppa...of Super Junior...she told me not to tell anyone...because she thought people would get the wrong idea because of how close they are...he gave her rapping and singing lessons...” Miri said looking away.

 

  “BWO?!?!?!?! YESUNG???” everyone in the room said turning to a figure sleeping in a corner....where the hell did he come from????....either way..he was awake now.

 

  “Neh?” he asked looking around confused.

 

  “How come you never told us....?” one of the guys who were behind my “group members” asked.

 

  “I never thought it was important...why what's going on?” he said looking at me.

 

  “You didn't hear?? CHAERI LOST HER MEMORY BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID, NO GOOD,WHO.....” Miri never got to finish the sentence because a tall guy...hey...he looks like a panda..anyway..yeah he came up behind her and covered .


 

  “BWO????” he yelled now fully awake and starring at me.

 

  “Riri...do you remember me??” he asked looking at me with sad eyes that cried for me to know him...

 

  “Yesung..oppa?” I asked looking at him...his eyes lit up...

 

  “She knows him at least...that's a good thing...all she needs to do is stay around him and slowly she'll remember everything.” the doctor said turning to SM.

 

  “She is free to go, but if there are any problems don't hesitate to bring her back in.” he said handing SM some papers.

 

  “Yesung...*sigh*....i guess...she's going home with you for now...until she gets her memories back, but if I hear you did anything to her...so help me I will kick you to kingdom come.” the blonde haired, blued eyed boy said to Yesung...i shrunk away when he went to hug me and looked at Yesung for help.

 

  “Riri it's ok...that's your older brother, Chung Gi.” Yesung said before looking at him and nodding.

 

  “Get better soon my little sister.” Chung Gi said coming over to me and kissing my forehead.

 

  “Yeah unnie....please hurry up and remember us...” Miri said before everyone left the room.

 

  “Come Riri...let's go to your temporary home.” Yesung said before taking my hand and smiling as he led me to a nice car.

 

 

Annnnddddd...#3 has appeared >:)