Ch.23

The Rising Stars

th_bowboarder_yellow.gifth_bowboarder_yellow.gifth_bowboarder_yellow.gifth_bowboarder_yellow.gifth_bowboarder_yellow.gif

 

 

~TWO MONTHS LATER: BIG BANG'S ARRIVAL~

 

  “I'm scared Yesung.” I said as we walked into the airport with me clutching his shirt.

 

  “Everything will be fine Riri, right Gyeoul?” he said as our puppy yipped agreeing.

 

  “Ok...” I said still skeptical about everything.

 

 After meeting everyone and waiting...for about an hour...the plane finally came in and Big Bang came out...me...i was still clutching Yesung.

 

  “Which one is he?” I asked as five tall guys came to stand in front of us.

 

  “The blonde one Riri...you...still don't remember?” he asked looking down at me.

 

 I shook my head no...then looked around at everyone who was seemingly waiting for something to happen.

 

 After a minute I felt myself being lifted into the air by really strong arms and hugged really hard.

 

  “Gahhh!!!!!!” I yelled as I ran away from him to go hide behind Yesung.

 

  “Chaeri...are you ok.” I heard the blonde guy,Daesung...my boyfriend that I can't remember,ask.

 

  “Chaeri...can you still not remember?” Miri asked as she came up to me.

 

 I shook my head no.

 

  “What's going on guys? Did something happen?...What happened to my cousin?” a very very tall guy with blue(who the hell would dye their hair cotton candy blue?) hair asked as he walked towards us.

 

  “Sadly..i have to inform you five that while you were away an accident has happened and Chae Rin lost her memory...most of it has returned...and the doctor said the rest would come back as soon as she saw Daesung...but I am unsure of what is happening.” SM said as he looked troubled.

 

  “WHAT?!?!?!” all five members of Big Bang yelled.

 

  “The trainee, Bongcha, she had gone through Riri's files and found out that her temples are her sensitive spot and if hit hard enough it can cause a lot of damage....this time..she lost most of her memories, but they were slowly brought back.” Yesung said as he tried to pull me from behind him.

 

  “Who are you?” Daesung asked as he glared at Daesung.

 

  “Daesung show respect to your sunbae. He is the one that has been helping Chae Rin out with her memories seeing as he was the only one she knew when she woke up.” SM said sternly as he starred at Daesung.

 

  “Soo...you're telling me..my girlfriend lost her memory, could only remember this dude, and she's been staying with him..in his home..while she slowly remembered things?” Daesung asked as his teeth started to grind.

 

  “Yes. Yesung oppa is the one who taught her how to sing and rap...so they were spending a lot of time together which is probably why she remembered him the most.” HyunAe said trying to calm Daesung down.

 

  “I see....so my cousin...is she fine?” TOP (I believe someone said earlier) asked as he looked at me and Yesung.

 

  “She's is fine,but I am unsure as to why she hasn't remembered Daesung...the doctor said he was the only one she needed to see for her to be fine again.” SM said as he turned away and walked...most likely to call the hospital.

 

  “Gyeoul come here my baby.” I said calling my puppy completely ignoring all the weird stares I got from people as my fright disappeared.

 

  “Baby?” Daesung asked.

 

  “She adopted a puppy for her and Yesung...mostly for Yesung because he has a big house and stays alone..so she didn't want him to feel lonely...sooo...she got him a puppy. Her name is Gyeoul...” Miri said coming over to me.

 

  “Chaeri unnie...do you seriously not remember Daesung?” Jihan asked as she looked between me and Daesung.

 

  “No....”i said sadly before going back to my puppy because she nudged me with her nose.

 

  “Don't worry...i called the doctor and he said that he cleared his schedule to have her brought in.” SM said coming back.

 

  “OK....come Riri....i'll take you.” Yesung said as he took my hand and pulled me out of the airport, but before he could we heard Daesung behind us.

 

  “Shouldn't I be taking her? She is my girlfriend after all.” he said starring hard at Yesung.

 

  “Yes, but unfortunately she can't remember you and she seems terrified of you right now so I will be taking her.” Yesung said as we continued walking...i just followed.

 

 When we arrived at the hospital we saw everyone was already there waiting for us...seeing as we had to drop Gyeoul at home since she can't come into the hospital.

 

  “What took you guys so long?” Hana asked as we walked up to them.

 

  “My baby didn't wanna stay home...so we had to convince her with food to stay inside.” I said as I looked at everyone.

 

  “Sounds like me....i do anything you say if food is involved..and Tao.” Miri said proudly.

 

 After that comment we just starred at her....then walked away and went inside with her slowly following behind and pouting and Tao rubbing her back as he hid his laughter.

 

 After the doctors did a few brain scans and...other things....needles...i hate needles..we sat waiting in my room as the doctors waited for the results.

 

 It was me and Yesung on the bed just sitting there, Daesung and the rest of YG were on the side, and SM was right beside me....a few minutes later the doctor walked in.

 

  “OK....the good thing is that...what ever is going on is not permanent....but the bad news is...we don't know how long it will take for her to remember.” the doctor said as he put down the clipboard.

 

  “So..what do we do?” I asked as I looked at the doctor.

 

  “You should probably continue staying with Yesung for the time being seeing as you two get along very well...you hadn't called saying something was wrong this whole time..until today when he came back. Just continue and maybe she'll start to remember what happened before.” the doctor said before saying we could leave.

 

  “So..I get to go back home with you?” I asked Yesung as he pulled me outside to his car...all he did was nod.

 

  “AWESOME!!!!!!!” I yelled as I started bouncing up and down.

 

  “What's so awesome about staying at his house?” Daesung said coming up behind me officially scarring the shiz out of me.

 

  “AHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed when he came out of no where before running to the other side of Yesung.

 

  “Nice..way to make her remember things.” Yesung said as he pulled me harder to his side before he put me into his car and closed to the door.

 

  “Don't you dare try anything with her or so help me....” Daesung threatened before Yesung put his hand up cutting him off.

 

  “It's her choice on what happens not mine.” Yesung said before getting in the car as we went home.

 

 When we arrived home Yesung pulled me into the house where Gyeoul was obviously waiting for us.

 

  “Yesung...what did you mean by it's my choice on what happens?” I asked him while we sat down on the couch.

 

  “It's your choice on weather we do what we have been the past two months or if we stop so that we can get him off our backs.” he said turning on the tv.

 

  “Oh...you mean this?” I asked leaning up to peck him on the lips which effectively caused him to look away from the tv.

 

 Slowly the kiss deepened not entirely caring that my “boyfriend” had returned home. I ended up laying on the couch with him hovering above me as the kiss slowly got more heated.

 

 I felt his hand go near the hem of my shirt and before he could go up farther than my stomach I stopped him.

 

  “No...not yet...i'm only seventeen.” I said sitting up.

 

  “I know....sorry.” he mumbled looking down.

 

  “OHHH I KNOW WHAT WE COULD DO!!!!” I squealed as I pulled him toward our room.

 

  “What?” he asked as he let himself be dragged.

 

  “I brought my bathing suit....you have a pool...WE CAN GO SWIMMING!!!!!!” I squealed happily again before finding my bathing suit and running to the bathroom.

 

  “OK...I GUESS WE'RE SWIMMING.” He said through the door...although he had to yell for me to hear.

 

  “Whoooo!!!!!” I yelled in victory as I heard him shuffling around outside the door...most likely for his swim trunks.

 

 When I came out of the bathroom I saw Yesung in a pair of red and black swim trunks and no shirt...doesn't surprise me..he sleeps shirtless.

 

 When he saw me on the other hand...i had to close his mouth....I was wearing a two-piece light pink bikini with black hearts all over it.

 

  “Ummm.....ok....what do I do now? I can't exactly stay away from you while you're wearing that.” he mumbled as he pulled me to him and kissed my neck causing me to snuggle into him.

 

  “What makes you think you have to?” I said as I snuggled into his chest....his room was cold as hell.

 

  “I invited everyone over for a pool party....”he said before we heard the door bell ring.

 

  “I blame you for that one then...” I said before pulling out my pink towel and wrapping it around me before pulling him out of the room and downstairs so that we could let everyone in.

 

  “Hi everyone...” I mumbled as everyone came in.

 

  “HI!!!” as everyone said hi it echoed the halls of the house.

 

  “LET'S GO POOL PARTY!!!!!!!” HyunAe yelled as she ran out the back sliding doors to the pool before jumping in.

 

  “WHOOOO!!!!!” everyone yelled following after her as me and Yesung just stood there laughing at everyone retardedness.

 

  “Lets go.” I said as I grabbed his hand and walked out side...not knowing my towel had come off.

 

  “DAMN CHAERI!!!!” Miri yelled from the pool.

 

  “Huh?” I turned to look at Yesung but he was looking away...i then felt air on my legs...ooooohhhh...ok...nevermind..


 

  “Oh...stupid towel...oh well.” I mumbled before walking over to the pool still holding Yesung's hand.

 

  “Wanna go in?” I asked him as he shook his head.

 

  “Oh well you're going in anyways.” I said evilly pushing him into the water....without realizing he grabbed my wrist which meant I went in with him.

 

  “That's not cool...”i said when I resurfaced with Yesung holding me up so I didn't drown while I tried to get the water out of my ears.

 

  “Your fault.” he said before throwing me in the air.

 

  “Ahhhh!!! Don't do that!” I yelled...SPLASH!

 

  “Wow...hey look unnie can fly.” Suye said before everyone started laughing.

 

  “You, Yesung, are gonna die when everyone leaves.” I mumbled threatening him under my breath.

 

  “I'd like to see you try Riri.” he laughed before getting out of the water and walking over to where I was still floating to give me a hand to help me out...wrong choice Yesung...i pulled him in over me and while we were under water I kissed him on the lips lightly before we resurfaced.

 

  “Ok....now that was harsh.” he said before we started a fight with the water.

 

  “Hey if you two are gonna fight in the water do it correctly. Chaeri, me and you, chicken fight, now.” HyunAe ordered before grabbing Minhyuk and making him go down so she could get on his shoulders.

 

  “SWEET!!” I yelled before pulling Yesung and making him do the same.

 

 Let's just say by the end of the day... I wanted to sleep and never wake up.

 

  “Bye everyone!” I yelled out the door as everyone went home.

 

  “BYE!” I heard people yelling before I closed the door and went in search of the guy I was going to kill....i found him in the kitchen...with chocolate ice cream...nice trick...

 

  “OMG!!!!!! ICE CREAM!!” I yelled before running over to him and jumping on him so that I could get the ice cream...

 

 When I was finally able to grab it he bent down and kissed me...somewhat didn't help the position I was in...my legs were wrapped around him so that I could keep my balance and his hands were now wrapped around my waist while I ate ice cream..and fed him as well.

 

 Let's just say...i didn't sleep much afterwards...to much chocolate in my body system...so me and him went back outside to watch the stars.

 

  “What are we gonna do?” I asked him while we were laying in his hammock outside the house.

 

  “I'm not sure....i guess..we'll just wait and see.” he said pulling me on top of him.

 

  “I guess so...” I mumbled laying into his chest and falling asleep.


 

Longest...chapter....I had to re-write.....yep...pool...ice cream....i love it XD