Ch.22

The Rising Stars

th_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gif

 

 

 The next morning when I woke up I wrote a letter to Yesung saying I would be back because I had to go get something.

 

 I made my way to the nearest pet shop where I looked in the window at all the possible pets to get Yesung...I would get him a turtle... but he has enough of those...after looking around for a really long time I came to a stop in front of all the puppy pens. THAT'S IT! I'll get him a puppy...i'm sure he likes them...he takes enough photo shoots with them.

 

 I looked around for a while trying to decide what breed to get him...he needs a loyal puppy...on that is easy to train and likes attention...after awhile a sales associate came up to me and asked if I needed help.

 

  “Excuse me miss...are you looking to buy a puppy?” the woman asked me as I starred carefully at the pens.

 

  “Yes but i'm not sure what breed to get.” I said not looking away from the puppies who were happily bouncing around.

 

  “Well...what kind of dog are you looking for?” she asked coming to stand beside me making me finally look up.

 

  “I know the dog has to be loyal...and friendly since it will be near a lot of people...it also has to be small...i'm not sure how people would feel if there was such a big dog around when it gets bigger.” I said nodding as I turned back to the puppies as I played with one as it bounced up on the pen.

 

  “Well we have some Shiba Inu puppies that just came in....do you want to take a look at them?” she asked.

 

 I nodded quickly because just the name of the dog sounded cute.

 

 After she pulled me to a place where a bunch of cute puppies were playing, she let go of my hand and picked one up to let me hold it...and ohmahgod I just wanted to walk out of the store with her.

 

 The Shiba Inu she handed me was pure white and only about 5 months old. I could tell that she loved attention from people because she was constantly starring between me and the sales woman.

 

  “She's perfect...i want her...a lot...she's so cute and fluffy.” I said playing with the puppy as me and the clerk walked to an area filled with things.

 

  “I kind of figured you would like her. She's new here...and a lot of people wanted her but never got her. Soo...i'll just leave you to grab some things for her and then you can name her and we can have a certificate made...one question...since you're getting her...is there a father we should also put on the certificate?” she asked while saying a lot of things at once.

 

  “Yes...but i'll tell you all that later...now time to get her what she needs.” I said walking away with my turtles new puppy.

 

 After I got her a nice dog bed, a pink collar with a matching leash, and a whole lot of food and toys, I finally took her over to get her named and everything.

 

  “Are you ready to name her and take her home?” the same clerk from before asked...all I did was nod happily while she laughed.

 

  “Ok first off start with yours and the fathers name.” she said handing me a paper.

 

 I quickly put down Choi Chae Rin(Riri) and Kim Jong-woon(Yesung) as the parents.

 

  “Ok..now we need the address” she said as I quickly wrote down Yesung's address on the paper.

 

  “Finally give her a nice name.” she said as I carefully thought of what I would name my cute ball of snow.

 

  “Hmmm....let's name her....Gyeoul...my winter puppy...” I said smiling as I took her in my arms again as she me happily.

 

  “Very suiting name...nice choice, now if you'll excuse me i'll go make her dog tag...is there a certain shape you want it to be?” she said/asked handing me the certificate.

 

  “Can you make it a heart?” I asked...all she did was nod and happily go on to make it.


  About five minutes later she came back with a heart shaped pendant with mine and Yesung's name, Gyeoul's name and Yesung's address sketched on it.

 

  “Thank you very much for coming here. Take good care of Gyeoul for us.” she said as I smiled and nodded happily while I put the pendant on her collar before clipping the leash on it and setting her on the ground...and with the help of one of the workers I was ready to go with everything in my car...and Gyeoul ready to see her daddy.

 

~10 MINUTES LATER~

 

  “Oppa i'm home and I have a present.” I said as I walked through the door with Gyeoul in my hands before Yesung came out of the kitchen and saw her.

 

  “Whose puppy is that?” he asked as he walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

 

  “Look at her dog tag and you tell me.” I said lifting her up higher so that Yesung could read the dog tag and her owners.

 

  “You...got me..us...a puppy?....Why?” he asked looking so lost.

 

  “After you told me that you would be lonely in the house...I got the idea to get you a pet...but I wanted it to be a surprise...since I didn't really know what I was going to get you either...until I saw her.” I said motioning to Gyeoul.

 

  “Why?.....Do you not like her?” I said pouting as I slowly petted Gyeoul's fur near her ears.

 

  “No...it's not that...she's adorable and she's perfect..but...i can't take care of a dog by myself...you're leaving soon Riri...” he said pulling me farther into the house so he could finally close the door.

 

  “What makes you think you're going to raise a puppy all by yourself...read her tag...it says i'm her mother...i'll help you take care of her even if i'm not staying here..i'll come visit all the time to see you guys.” I said snuggling with him and Gyeoul on the couch.

 

  “Are you sure Riri....won't Daesung think something's up?” he asked as he reached over to pet Gyeoul for the first time....seems like she likes him a lot...she him...that was...cute.

 

  “It's fine...i'll tell him about Gyeoul...and i'll make sure he's ok with it.”i said as I linked my hand with his smiling.

 

  “Ok..i guess. So..where is all her stuff?” he asked before getting up and pulling me with him before pulling me into a hug...to which I happily agreed to and kissed him lightly in the process.

 

  “It's all in the car...” I mumbled before he let me go so that he could bring the stuff in while I watched my snow ball run around the house like a crazy person before she ran into the glass sliding doors.

 

  “Aww....is my snowball ok?” I asked as I walked over to her to rub her head because she was just sitting there looking confused.

 

  “What happened?” Yesung asked as he walked back inside with all the stuff from the car.

 

  “She hit her head on the sliding doors. She's fine thought....aren't you my snowball?” I asked rubbing her...she tackled me to the ground and started me...causing Yesung and me to start laughing.

 

  “Yep..she's perfect.” Yesung said while laughing.

 

  “Why cause she picks on me just like you do?” I asked standing up before dusting off and walking over to him with Gyeoul following behind.

 

  “I don't pick on you, I show you my love. There's a difference.” he said pulling me to him.

 

  “Nice way to show your love.” I said snuggling into him.

 

  “Come on...let's go take nap...I can tell you're tired Riri.” he said pulling me into his arms before lifting me bridal style and with Gyeoul following closely behind.

 

  Before we fell asleep though we made sure that Gyeoul was settled before Yesung kissed me on the lips one more time.

 

  “Stop doing that. You'll get to attached to me...i don't want you to be hurt when I leave...” I mumbled curling up next to him.

 

 Him, Gyeoul, and I were in the spooning position..or at least me and Yesung were...she was curled up right in front of me.

 

  “I'm already attached...i'm not going to stop until you absolutely want me to.” he said putting his arm lazily around my waist.

 

  “You're lucky I love you Kim Jong-woon...very lucky...if only things were different.” I said as I turned to face his chest and cuddled him.

 

  “I love you to Chae Rin...and I know i'm lucky..who isn't lucky to have you?” he pulled me to lay flat against his chest.

 

  “The people who don't have me.” I replied before falling asleep.

 

  “Those people must have really boring lives then.” he said before snuggling me and falling asleep as well.

 

 We never knew that the two months would happen so fast...and before me and Yesung knew it, we were waking up at 5:00am to greet Big Bang at the airport and of course Gyeoul was coming along with us.


 

Lalalalalalal.........yeahhhh.....