Ch.4

The Rising Stars

               Divider1.gifDivider1.gifDivider1.gif

 

  Today is Saturday and my brother called not that long ago asking if we(all my group members) wanted to hang at the beach with SM Entertainment. After asking the girls if they wanted to go, they said yes and we all decided to meet at the store right near the beach.

 

  “Unnie can you ask your brother why we came here today?” Miri asked in complete confusion as to why we were there with all of SM Entertainment including the CEO.

 

  “I guess” I told her quietly completely confused myself.

 

 Walking over to my brother,who was with his friends,i quietly asked him “Oppa why did you ask us to come here if it was a private party for SM groups?”

 

  “Shush you'll find out soon just call your group over here the CEO is getting ready to talk.” He said.

 

  “Ok.” I replied going over to get my group.

 

 After bringing them over to where everyone was standing waiting for the CEO to speak we all waited.

 

 When the CEO turned to me and told my group to come stand behind him we were completely confused, but we went to him anyways.

 

 Turning to everyone the CEO announced, very loudly might I add, “EVERYONE WELCOME SM's NEW TRAINEE GIRL GROUP GEMS!!!!!”

 

  “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” me and my group screamed at the same time.

 

 The members of DM came up on stage and told us again what just happened and we all just started screaming like idiots. After awhile we all calmed down and they brought a big table up on stage where we were still standing and took the cover off. We all started screaming again because it was a cake welcoming us into SM Entertainment.

 

 From across the beach I saw more cars pulling in. I look over to where they were and watched as the owners of the cars got out. I had to hide my scream because it was almost all of YG Family. Turning around to pretend I didn't notice them I started talking to the CEO about our training and outfits and everything I could think of which he happily answered, also seemingly ignoring the fact that YG was on the same beach as us.

 

 The CEO of SM looked up and we all heard him make a mad noise in the back of his throat and turned to see that all of YG Family were coming over to us. Once the CEO of YG reached us him and SM shook hands and pretended to be nice.

 

  “What a pleasant surprise we have here. What are you and all your groups doing here on such a nice day SM?” the CEO of YG asked smiling so hard we thought his face was gonna fall off.

 

  “We are welcoming our new trainee group into the entertainment.” he replied back.

 

 I looked over at Big Bang where Daesung was standing with giant eyes showing that he was shocked.

I smiled and waved at him from where I was standing next to EXO and GEMS. Kris, a member from EXO who seemed to like me, came over and pulled me to another side of the party.

 

 Looking at him I smiled and asked why he pulled me over.

 

  “I saw the way you were looking at the member of that boy group Chaeri and he was looking at you the same way. You do know about the rivalry between our company's right? He said/asked in a low voice.

 

  “Yes I do. Nothing is gonna happen between me and him though I know my boundaries.” I said sadly.

 

  “That's good. I don't want you getting in trouble with the CEO before you even debut. He may seem nice but after a while he will become very strict. He also noticed that you waved at the boy. I don't want you to get in trouble so I have an idea that can benefit both of us.” he told me.

 

 I nodded telling him to continue.

 

  “I'm pretty sure you kinda guessed that I like you...so what I am saying is that me and you can pretend to be...dating...so that he doesn't get suspicious about your relationship with the boy over there and I can finally date you since i've been wanting to for a while now.” He told me with a blush across his face.

 

  “You're crazy right? Ok...i'll do it....i kinda liked you after you debuted so...yeah...it won't be so hard for me, but nothing serious ok? I don't want my brother to kill someone anytime soon.” I answered slowly.

 

  “GREAT!....i mean...ok. Now lets go back over there they're calling us.” he said catching his little happy moment.

 

 After nodding me and him walked back. While we were walking I grabbed a hold of his hand, but after feeling him tense up I was about to let go until he squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled. I smiled back and when we reached everyone they looked at our hands and I just looked away blushing. My brother came over to us and looked at Kris.

 

  “You hurt her I promise I will hurt you ten times worse.” Chung Gi said in a threatening tone.

 

  “Yes Chung Gi. I'll never hurt her she is too...cute.” Kris answered back smiling.

 

 I looked at him with a smile on my face and said “You're so cheesy you weirdo, but I like you so...i guess i'm weird to.”

 

 After the CEO and everyone congratulated us I looked over to where YG was and saw that Daesung looked like he knew what happened. After telling everyone I would return I walked over to the back of the beach where there was a cave knowing that Daesung would follow me to see what happened.

 

  “THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME.” he yelled as soon as I turned to face him.

 

 I flinched and look away thinking of what to say to him.

 

  “It's not what you think Daesung. The CEO of the entertainment saw me wave at you so he made a plan so that SM wouldn't get suspicious about our relationship.” I said with a tear going down my face. He was cute,but when he was mad he was scary as hell.

 

  “Oh.....sorry...wait..a-are you crying? Don't cry...please.” he said as he walked over to me and hugged me.

 

 When I looked up at him he wiped my tears and kissed my cheek say he was sorry. All I did was nod from both the shock I had because he was hugging me and because we were so close. Looking around the cave for a dry place to sit I found a spot near the back of it. Walking over to it and pulling Daesung along with me since he decided to grab my hand I sat down with him sitting next to me. Turning to ask him something I couldn't because I hadn't noticed he was so close to me and our lips met. Getting ready to pull away I was stopped when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. Slowly I started to kiss back till we had to pull away for air.

 

  “Can I ask you the question now with out you sneaking up close to me?” I asked him blushing like an idiot.

 

 After he nodded I went on... “Why did you choose me out of any girl in the world you could be with?”

 

  “Because you were the only one that actually seemed to care about the well being of others.” he answered back.

 

  “What do you mean?” I asked him pretty damn confused.

 

  “The day we first met. You ran into me, but instead of getting up and checking yourself you looked at me and asked if I was ok. I find it very nice that you care about others more than yourself...even though you need to care for yourself as well.” he said.

 

  “Oh...that.....it's how I was raised. I can't help it.....what time is it by the way?” I asked.

 

  “I was raised a similar way so no worries....and it is......11:00....wow..uhhh....we better get going before they come looking for us.” he said.

 

  “WOW!....yeah we should.” I said standing up with Daesung following suit.

 

 After saying bye and turning to walk away he grabbed my wrist and turned me. After I turned to fully face him he kissed me...again. I kissed him back seeing as it might be the last time in a while i'm alone with him and it will be a long time till I can kiss him again. I said good bye to him again and walked out telling him I would see him another time.

 

 After walking all the way back to where the party was still being held, Kris came over and whispered in my ear asking if I told him what was going on. All I did was nod and look for Miri and Jihan....they were dancing with Tao and Luhan. Laughing I pulled Kris to the stage and started to dance with him.

 

 Later when I got home...which was at 2:00 in the morning...i took a shower then went to sleep with all my dreams about Daesung and the day my group would debut.

 

Wow...this is the longest chapter so far....