Ch.16

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mfbs94tHPs1qiv2qh.giftumblr_inline_mfbs94tHPs1qiv2qh.giftumblr_inline_mfbs94tHPs1qiv2qh.giftumblr_inline_mfbs94tHPs1qiv2qh.giftumblr_inline_mfbs94tHPs1qiv2qh.gif

 

  DEBUT ON MUSIC BANK

       (GEMS DEBUT PT.2)

 

~8:00am~

 

  “Ok....everyone was great yesterday and for today you guys must do even better. I have high hopes for you guys.” Sooyun said to us the next morning after our debut on MNET COUNTDOWN.

 

  “NEH!” we all said as we smiled.

 

 Tonight was our debut stage on Music Bank and we were all excited. Not only because we had new outfits, but because we were having an open stage which meant fans from all over were coming to watch us debut on Music Bank.

 

  “What do you guys think our outfits will look like this time?” I asked looking at the others.

 

  “I loved our outfits from yesterday. All I know is that we get to keep the jewelry that we used yesterday.” HyunAe said as we all thought of what our outfits would look like for tonight.

 

  “Hey you guys wanna practice for the whole day so we can get everything nailed and down?” Miri asked us with an evil glint in her eyes showing it wasn't an option more like a friendly order.

 

  “Yeah..that sounds good. We need to work on some of our movements anyways.” Jihan said as she slowly backed away from Miri.

 

  “Sounds good to me.” I said going to stand near Sooyun...mostly cause I knew Miri wouldn't do anything if we were in her presence.

 

  “OK! LET'S DO THIS!” Miri yelled.

 

  “Wait...but where are we going to practice?” Hana said as we all realized that we had no place to practice.

 

  “I guess we can use my garage...but we will have to keep the door shut.” I said as I looked at everyone seeing if anyone would object.

 

  “Sounds good to me. I just want us to practice.” Miri said as she started dragging me and Jihan to the garage.

 

  “Yeah...we are gonna die before tonight.” I whispered to Jihan as we were pulled outside.

 

 All she did was nod...so did everyone behind us which earned us an evil look from Miri as she kept pulling.

 

~8 HOURS LATER~

 

  “Miri...can we stop now...we've been...doing this...for eight hours...” I mumbled over all my harsh breathing.

 

  “NO!!” We are doing it one more time until you all die of thirst.” Miri yelled as she gave us all evil looks while pushing her bang out of her face.

 

  “Miri-shi....it's four in the afternoon. You all go eat now before we head up to the building to get ready.” Sooyun said saving us from hell.

 

  “THANK YOU UNNIE!!!!” we all yelled, minus Miri, as we ran up stairs to get food...thankfully my brother ordered pizza like ten minutes ago.

 

 After we were all done eating...and filling up on water...we all headed to the building. Once there we all took a shower then dried off.

 

  “GAHHHH!!!!! OUR OUTFITS ARE SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled once we were all ready.

 

  “OH MY GODSON!!!! THEY ARE SO PRETTY!!” HyunAe yelled as she turned in her dress.

 

  “We are all wearing dresses this time...it's so cool.” Jihan said as we all took notice of what the other was wearing.

 

~Outfit Descriptions~

 

 Chaeri: Light pink spaghetti strap dress that goes to her knees w/ a white wing pattern covering the bottom of the dress, white tights, 4-inch knee high white boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

 Jihan: Long sleeve dark blue dress that goes to her knees w/ light blue sparkles near the end of the dress, black tights, 2-inch knee high black boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

 Miri: Strapless purple dress that goes to her knees w/ a panda design on the on the chest area, white tights, 3-inch knee high black boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

  HyunAe: Dark pink spaghetti strap dress that goes to her knees w/ a butterfly wings designed on the dress, black tights, 4-inch knee high white boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

  Suye: Light blue strapless dress that goes to her knees w/ white diamonds going across the upper part of her dress, white tights, 2-inch knee high black boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

  Hana: Long sleeve yellow dress that goes to her knees w/ sunflower designs on the bottom of the dress, white tights, 2-inch knee high white boots, and accessories from yesterday.

 

  Sooyun: Floor length,strapless red gown w/ a black bow on the back tied on the stomach area, black 3-inch high heels, and accessories from yesterday. (Hey she's our manager she still has to look good)

 

~End Outfit Descriptions~

 

  “Damn we all look good.” Sooyun said agreeing with us as we all checked each other out.

 

  “Keke yeah we do.” I said giggling at the way Sooyun said it.

 

  “So what do you say GEMS....ready to rock MuBank tonight?” Miri asked as we all looked at her and smile before nodding.

 

  “Hell yeah we are!” I said laughing.

 

 Soon after we were done messing around in the showers we were on our way to the Music Bank building. When we arrived we did some fan signings before we had to perform and also took pictures with some of our foreign fans...like those from China and Japan... During taking pictures with the Chinese fans EXO-M was called to take pics with us which we had no problems with. Me and Kris stood side by side during the picture taking and so did Tao and Miri and Luhan and Jihan.

 

 Some fans also took pictures of us with our significant others...and also succeeded in getting TaoRi(Tao & Miri) fan service...Jihan is to stubborn to take pictures like that,but they did get a picture of 2HAN(Don't question me) hugging...and they got some ANGEL (Chaeri & Daesung) fan service.

 

 After about thirty minutes of all that we were finally called inside for mic check and everything. About ten minutes later we were up to perform.

 

 We gave it our all and even got called later to do an encore because the fans wanted us again...the second time we were called up we gave them the new song that we've been practicing called “Secret Love” also written by Miri, but the rap was written by Jihan.

 

 We all went home later that night...well...everyone but me that is. I went to the airport to see Big Bang off to Japan. I went not only because of Daesung,but because my cousin was leaving as well...we had grown close over the months and it was sad that he was leaving...he was funny when he wanted to be and it made me smile...seeing him leave for almost a year made me cry inside...and outside. I cried into his shoulder before he left...then kissed Daesung goodbye for the last time before he left for a year.

 

 I went home with a heavy heart and arrived home at about 4:00 in the morning to a silent house. I silently crept up to my bedroom and cried myself to sleep hoping the year would go by really fast. If I'm like this now....I wonder how bad i'll be when T.O.P and Daesung leave for their mandatory service...for now..i'll just wait for them to come home.

 

~THE NEXT MORNING!~

 

 When I woke up later that afternoon I was very sore and was glad that we had a few days off of practice.

 

 I my laptop and started searching things up to help relive the pain I felt....or at least I was searching until Miri came into my room...yelling....in Japanese...her bilingual abilities scare me sometimes. After she pushed me off my bed and grabbed my computer I almost bashed her head into a wall....until she stopped me by showing me a K-POP news site...the headline made my heart cry even more.

 

  “GEMS' LEARDER HAS A HEARTWARMING GOODBYE WITH T.OP AND DAESUNG OF BIG BANG.”

 

 After reading the first few lines my eyes started to blur really badly and I broke down..Miri...started petting me.

 

 All I got out of the news article was, “GEMS' leader Choi Chae Rin has a very sad heartwarming goodbye with cousin,T.O.P of Big Bang,and her boyfriend Daesung. Last night Big Bang left to Japan for their world tour,Chae Rin was seen at the airport saying a teary goodbye to said people before they left for a...”

 

 My brother had seen the news also and came into my room and kicked Miri out...seeing as she wasn't helping much. We staying in my room for mostly the rest of the day before my brother told me to shower and change because he was gonna bring me somewhere. All I did was nod and get into the shower. After I was showered and ready my brother took me to his car and we got inside where he started driving off to somewhere. When we stopped I noticed we were near a park that had a lot of sweets and food stands. I looked at my brother and all he did was smile before getting out of the car and grabbing me out of my side before grabbing my hand and taking me to an ice cream stand. I squealed mostly because I love ice cream...after eating my chocolate ice cream I gave my brother a big hug and thanked him for making me feel better.

 

 We went home later that night where he invited everyone over and we had a pizza party..his epic way of making me feel better...and it did. I was happy to see everyone after what happened this morning.

 

 A lot of people showed up to...lets see...the rest of GEMS and DM showed up...Super Junior came, EXO M&K came, SNSD came,and more people....thank you for such a big house.

 

 The thing that cheered me up the most was that everyone was there to support me and that GEMS had made it through their debut....we had much more in store though...GEMS is gonna return to school a little after their debut...chaos is sure to happen...and...what's this...and angry SM trainee?...oh boy....STAY TUNED!!!


 

….....#6 ^_^......hope you all like the re-write so far :)