Ch.10

The Rising Stars

                                    tumblr_ltlpxvu77C1ql1l0v.giftumblr_ltlpxvu77C1ql1l0v.gif

 

 After the concert in Seoul we were aloud to go home and have one least day of school before leaving to Japan.

 

  “Unnie did you see this?” Miri asked me with her eyebrows creased.

 

  “See what Miri-ah?” I asked her.

 

 She handed me a magazine that was published this morning....but it wasn't the fact that she owned something you could read off of...but the headline of the magazine that shocked me... 'BIG BANG'S DAESUNG AND JAPANESE MODEL DATING?'.....was what the headline said...after reading that I don't remember much except Miri and Jihan yelling my name and shaking me.

 

 When I woke up I looked around and saw Miri asleep near my bed and Kris was laying his head in my hand while holding it.

 

 After hearing me move everyone looked at me.

 

  “Where am I at you guys?” I asked looking around the room I was in.

 

  “Unnie. you're in the hospital. You have been for nearly a week. You passed out and slammed your head on a desk after reading the headline of the magazine I gave you.” Miri said walking over to me and putting her head on the bandage that was wrapped around my head.

 

  “What.....really?”i asked.

 

  “What about the tour...what happened aren't you guys supposed to be gone by now?” I asked sitting up.

 

  “SM held it off saying that we would leave after you recovered. What happened?” Jihan asked....oh yeah...that's right...she came in right before I out.

 

  “She saw that Daesung oppa was dating a Japanese girl...and I guess she fainted from shock.” Miri said answering Jihan.


 

~TIME SKIP-2 DAYS~

 

 Two days after I woke up I was released from the hospital and SM Ent. was off to Tokyo, Japan.

 

  “It's so pretty up here.” I said as scenery passed by as we rode in the plane.

 

  “I know right. This is the thing I like about traveling to so many places.” Kris said siting right beside me with Miri on the other side.

 

 I just nodded. After he found out why I fainted I tried to ignore him because I was scared that if we talked to much the subject would come up. Thankfully SM hasn't asked about anything and from what I know, Miri told him it was from exhaustion.

 

 Today we were arriving in Tokyo and from the looks of it...GEMS has a lot of fans here already.....they probably watched our performance online or something...Still...no one knew that the leader of GEMS and the leader of EXO-M were dating.

 

 Getting to the hotel was slightly complicated because of all the fans in the airport, but we managed and as soon as my group got to our room we crashed on the beds and being as there was only two giant beds we had to share. Miri and I got the bed near the balcony and Jihan, J-Kat, and HyunAe shared the one near the closet. Miri and I tend to move a lot in our sleep...

 

 The next day me and my group wondered around Japan in disguise because being as it was our first time there we wanted to go shopping and a lot of other things...like eating all their food, but that ws mostly on mine and Miri's part. The rest of that day was spent putting things in the closets or back in our luggage's.

 

 After our concert was done in Japan we went to New York..being as we could all speak some english we did separate songs we knew how to sing in english...or we did the english version of our songs. SNSD did “The Boys” in english and me and my group did “Hello” in english. We had fun that night because we also had friends in New York so we went around and did more shopping and eating. Then we all went to the hotel and crashed out not expecting the future we had ahead for us.


 

Weeee.......so bored....number four is up....:).....again to my silent readers...I love comments....please leave them for me...and there is a subscribe button up there...^^^^^^^....please click it :)