Ch.9

The Rising Stars

                             tumblr_inline_mlb25xB1qY1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb25xB1qY1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb25xB1qY1qz4rgp.gif

 

 

~TIME SKIP...3 MONTHS!~

 

 

  “OPPA HURRY UP!” I yelled to my brother as we were getting ready for SM World Tour 2013 in Seoul.

 

 Today me and my group were gonna be revealed as a trainee group since it somehow got out that SM had a new group in the making. SM thought that the tour would be a great time to put fans minds at ease and introduce us on the first night of the concert...and holy crap were we all nervous...even Sooyun unnie was texting everyone like crazy.

 

  “Yeah yeah Chaeri-ah calm down i'm getting there.” he said knowing I was tripping out.

 

 Me and my group have to get on stage tonight during part of the show, introduce ourselves, dance to 'Hello', and then go back stage where SM said we could die if we felt like it because of coarse he knew how nervous we were.

 

 After reaching the SM building, which is where everyone was meeting before we all headed up in the giant stretch limo's.....yes limo's......there are a lot of us, me and my brother went inside to get dressed for the beginning of the show. Since we were also going on stage in the beginning to cause confusion. SNSD was in their OH! Outfits, DM was in their debut outfits, me and my group....i'm explain how we look later since we are using the same clothes throughout the concert, BoA is going to be in her “Only One” outfit, SUJU would be in their “y,Free and Single” outfits, and Shinee is in their “Sherlock” outfits.

 

 As for GEMS, I am gonna be in a light pink strapless shirt w/ a white skirt that went to my knees and white high-top shoes with light pink laces. Miri is going to be in a spaghetti strap purple shirt w/ a black skirt that went to her knees and black converse shoes w/ purple laces. Jihan is going to be in a dark blue t-shirt w/ white shorts and white converse shoes w/ dark blue laces. J-Kat is going to be in a green halter top w/ black shorts and black shoes with green laces. Then finally, HyunAe is going to be in a dark pink one-shoulder shirt w/ white shorts, black tights underneath and black high-tops w/ white in the design w/ dark pink laces.

 

 After we were all ready we headed for Seoul Olympic Stadium. And thus the concert begins...

 

  “GOOD MORNING SEOUL! WE ARE SM ENTERTAINMENT!] HOPE YOU ENJOY TONIGHT'S SHOW and SURPRISE GUESTS!!!!!!” SM yelled as he announced the beginning of the concert.

 

 First up opening was BoA, performing 'Only One' with Sehun, the Super Junior with y, Free, and Single and No Other, and so on.

 

 After Girl's Generation's performance it was our turn to go up and be introduced to the K-POP world as SM's newest trainee girl group


  “OK SEOUL YOU READY FOR THIS?!?!?!?!” Girl's Generation yelled as they got ready to introduce us.....

 

  “YES!!!!!!!!!!” the people in the stages yelled as everyone waited anxiously for the surprise.

 

  “Well then.....LETS US INRODUCE TO YOU SM'S NEW TRAINEE GROUP....GEMS!!!!!!!!!” Girl's Generation yelled as we got to the center of the stage waving.

 

  “HEY SEOUL YOU READY FOR THIS?!!?!?!?” I yelled as Jessica handed me her mic.

 

  “WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the crowd yelled as we came up on stage.

 

  “MIRI MAYBE YOU SHOULD HELP GET THEM HYPED.” HyunAe said into the mic after the crowd spoke...sort of.

 

  “ARE YOU READY SEOUL?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Miri yelled through the mic as she bounced on the stage.

 

  “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” the yelled even louder.

 

  “That's more like it!” I said laughing.

 

  “Hi everyone we're GEMS!!!!!!” We all said together.

 

  “Hi my name is Choi Chae Rin, but you guys can call me Chaeri. I am the leader, lead singer, lead dance, main rapper,and the main choreographer. My older brother is Chung Gi from the rookie group DM. Please treat me well?” I said as I introduced myself.

 

  “HI!!!!! My name is Kyu Mi Ri,but you can just call me Miri. I am the co-leader, maknae, lead singer, main dancer, main rapper, lead choreographer, and the song writer. My younger twin brother is Myon from the rookie group DM.” Miri said....happily introducing herself...i don't think she is the least bit nervous.

 

  “Hi. My name is Han Ji Joon, but you can call me Jihan. I am the main singer, lead dancer, and lead rapper. My older brother is Jihyun from the rookie group DM.” Jihan said introducing herself....ok she is nervous...she is freakishly straight foreword when she is nervous.

 

  “Hi. My name is J-Woo,but you can call me J-Kat. I am the main singer,main dancer,and main rapper...sadly I am an only child.” J-Kat said introducing herself.

 

  “HI!!!! My name is Kim HyunAe, but you can just call me HyunAe or Melody. I am the oldest member , the main singer, main dancer, and lead rapper. Yes...i have a brother but he is not a member of DM..but my cousin is Henry Lou from Super Junior.” HyunAe said introducing herself.

 

  “PLEASE TREAT US WELL!!!!!” We yelled after introducing ourselves.

 

 When the music started for “Hello” we got in position and danced our hearts out.

 

 At the end of our performance we bowed and said goodbye to everyone before going backstage.

 

  “GOOD JOB YOU GUYS!!!” SM said as we made it backstage.

 

 Kris lifted me up bridal style and brought me to a seat and made me sit on his lap telling me we were awesome...we even got congratulations from our brothers and older label mates.

 

 After looking to see that all my members were still alive and breathing...seeing as they were with their loves...I’d say they were fine.

 

 After our SM Family performance it would be the end of the concert in Seoul. Next stop: Tokyo, Japan.

 

......doopedopidopi.........i'm super bored and this is the third update for tonight...and it's almost midnight...