Ch.18

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mvmwvqtp2E1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvqtp2E1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvqtp2E1qid2nw.gif

 

~Day after the first day of school~

 

 So we all found out that instead of going to our original training room we were going to the trainee's room to practice...only because they were GEMing up our practice room.

 

 After arriving we all sat down and waited for all the trainee's to settle before we started practicing.

 

  “Yah...Chaeri unnie...why do we have to do it with them starring at us?” Miri asked as she tugged my sleeve and pointed to some happy trainee's and a couple of not so happy trainee girls in the corner.

 

  “I'm not sure, but we have to make use of it....it's not like we can practice anywhere else while they upgrade our practice room....” I said walking to the radio...

 

  “Ok...everyone in formation now.” Miri said as she gave up and went about her business.

 

  “Neh..” we all said as we got into our positions...or at least we were getting into positions until one of the not so happy trainee's said something loudly that made us all turn to her.

 

  “My eyes are gonna fall out of their sockets when they see their horrible dancing skills...and don't get me started on what my ears are gonna feel like.” A girl know widely as Bongcha said loudly.

 

 Bongcha has been a trainee for almost 5 years with no hope of ever debuting...everyone knew her...she was a ,always trying to get into the SM artists' pants.

 

  “Shut it we are doing something.” HyunAe said as we all started to chuckle at HyunAe's comment.

 

  “What did you say shorty?” She said standing up with her cute(coughnotcough) crew following behind.

 

  “Hey watch it that's my member you're talking about. Deal with you own group and maybe you could debut on day...nope erase that...never gonna happen because of your attitude and your selfishness.” I said backing up Melody(HyunAe's nickname).

 

  “Huh...what did you call me?” She said getting closer to where we were standing.

 

  “What is your hearing that bad...maybe that's another reason why you won't debut.” Miri said walking up to stand beside me and Melody.

 

  “What ever at least I have talent unlike you guys.” she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

 

  “We have more talent in a single cell then you have in your whole body...the only skill you know is...something I can't say out loud because of my younger members,but yeah...the older one should know what i'm talking about.” I said as I heard Sooyun,HyunAe,Jihan,and Miri start laughing behind me.

 

  “Whatever. I should just tell SM what you called me. Maybe he will nullify your contacts.” She said smiling evilly thinking she got us in our place.

 

  “Uhuh...keep telling yourself that because from what i've heard he's planning on getting rid of you and your little posy of hoes.” Sooyun said while trying not to laugh at Bongcha's face.

 

  “OMG YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE IN A MIRROR!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A ING CLOWN!!!!” Hana and Suye said laughing their butts off in the background.

 

  “Shut up twerps! I could kick your right here and now!” She yelled causing me and the oldest members to stand in front of them,including Sooyun.

 

  “YAH!!! THOSE TWO ARE ONLY SIXTEEN BONGCHA YOU ARE EIGHTTEEN DO YOU WANNA GO TO JAIL? I CAN ARRANGE FOR THAT!!!” Sooyun yelled as she got ready to smash Bongcha's face in.

 

  “Unnie,don't....she isn't worth it you'll just get on your hand.” I said waving her off.

 

 I hadn't notice that Bongcha moved, but when I felt a sharp sting across my face and heard a slap sound echo...oh yeah was going down.

 

  “What now ? Going to cry..” she didn't get to finish her sentence because I had punched her straight in the nose.

 

 After walking to the nearest wall to wipe my hand on it, I walked back over smiling because she was still on the ground screeching like a banshee.

 

  “What the hell is going on here?” a voice from the door asked causing everyone to snap their heads in that direction.

 

 I've never seen an animal move so fast, but when Bongcha saw that it was SM she practically flew into him arms.

 

  “They are so mean SM papa....the stupid blonde girl punched me in the face while I was sitting with my group going over strategies.

 

  “She's telling the truth...we were all just sitting on the side when that girl came up and punched her.” one of the girls from her posy said as the other one just nodded.

 

  “They're all lying SM that girl slapped Chae Rin in the face after Chaeri backed up her two youngest members because Bongcha said she was gonna kick their butts.” One of the trainee's in the back said causing SM to shove Bongcha off.

 

  “Bongcha....not only have you hit one of my most prized artists,but you also threatened the newest members of my company. From here on until I say otherwise you are banned from this building and a restraining order will be put up against you and the members of GEMS am I understood?” SM said with a very stern voice.

 

  “Bu...but...SM papa....why.....i did...” she said being stopped by SM's hand.

 

  “No buts Bongcha now get your posy and leave. You lied to me. Be glad I didn't nullify your contacts or have you sent to jail. They are all still miners. I hope you learn your lesson.” SM said walking out of the room.

 

  “This isn't over you little es i'll get you back just you wait.” She said going to the door.

 

  “Watch it i'm still here. NOW LEAVE MY BUILDING!” SM said coming back into the room.

 

  “Yes sir.” Bongcha and her crew said as they scurried to get their stuff then ran out of the room.

 

  “Thank you SM appa....” I said before falling to the ground.

 

 When she had hit me she had dug her nail into my temple which is a sensitive spot on my body which can cause me to faint if hit.

 

  “CHAERI!!!!” everyone yelled as they went to catch me...SM caught me and yelled for someone to call an ambulance. That's all I heard before I completely out.


 

Keke...if any of you have read my MAFIAxIDOLS story then there is a surprise new chapter...more of a teaser for...yesh you gots it....the SEQUAL....finally...it will be up as soon as the re-write for both TRS and TRS2 are done :) please be patient <3