Ch.13

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mmgl6utbiD1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl6utbiD1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl6utbiD1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl6utbiD1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl6utbiD1qz4rgp.gif

 

 After everyone found out about GEMS and their relationships with other recording dance groups everything became calm.

 

 Eventually the word of my group being together with the boys got out at school. All the members of GEMS had their boyfriends visiting them daily, minus me because Daesung went to my school...also word got out about T.O.P being my cousin.

 

~At school~

 

  “Oppa go to class!” I yelled as I told Daesung to go to class after he walked me to class...even though most of GEMS is in this class. I mean don't get me wrong its cute...but his class is all the way on the other side of the building.

 

  “Fine i'll see you later in the club then.” he said kissing my lips then running to class....while me and some of GEMS laughed at him....oh yeah after returning from the tour we all joined an english club to get to learn english so we could converse with our American fans...it was really fun to...also new member were added to the group...GEMS became a seven member group not so long ago which made us all happy because we loved the new members...sadly Miri lost her place as our maknae...but she is still our eternal maknae.

 

 After Hana, a Japanese exchange student from Japan, got accepted into SM she became a member of GEMS right away because she had amazing dancing skills...she is also the one who took Miri's place as maknae. We even have Suye now, a Korean girl who is the next after Hana to be added to GEMS got placed we immediately loved her. We all love her because she has straight long black hair that goes to her .

 

  “Unnie, Daesung oppa is really cheesy.” Miri said laughing to herself.

 

  “Yes he is...cheesy weirdo..but I love him anyways” I replied laughing.

 

  “AWWW!!!!!” Miri and Jihan coursed after I admitted that.

 

 My first two classes went by fast and soon it was lunch which meant seeing the rest of GEMS. We all went to the same school thankfully making it less complicated to get to the entertainment building after school. All of GEMS was their at school even Sooyun who decided to become a part time teacher so she could keep an eye on us. So all together we had Me, Daesung, Jihan, Miri, HyunAe, J-Kat, Sooyun, Hana, and Suye....plus all their boyfriends. Hana was the only single one out of us...and we wanted to keep it that way since she was our innocent maknae...as for Suye,she started dating Sehun of EXO-K not long after she was put with us.

 

  “Oppa do you have any pockey?” I asked Daesung as we waited in the class for lunch to be over.

 

  “No but I do have chocolate.” he said taking out some Hershey's chocolate from his bag.

 

  “Ohhh....can I have some?” I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

 

  “Hmm....let me see....TRY AND GET IT.” he yelled as he started running around the classroom making me break out into a full on run....damn his long legs.

 

  “OPPA!! Slow down pant I can't pant breath” I said as I slowed to a stop.

 

  “Chaeri-ah open up” he said as he walked back to me.

 

  “Ahh” I said as I opened my mouth happily.

 

 After about a second I felt chocolate enter my mouth...but something wasn't right...i felt breath on my face.

 

 Opening my eyes I saw that I was starring Daesung in the face making me laugh at his childishness.

 

  “Really oppa...you don't need chocolate to make me kiss you..but if you insist...” I said after pulling away and then going back in and chewing part of the chocolate until my lips touched his.

 

 After my lips touched his he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer while I put my arm on his shoulders to balance me since I had to tip toe to reach him. After a while I got tired of tip toeing so I bounced and wrapped my legs around his hips and made sure they were wrapped tight so I didn't slip. I think Daesung got tired of holding me after a while because he walked forward and sat me down on a desk while we were still kissing...thankfully everyone else was still to busy with their other halves to notice what was going on..mostly because he had put his hand up my shirt to squeeze my sides making me laugh into the kiss and then pull away smiling at him.

 

 Looking around I noticed Miri had her eyes covered by Tao and Jihan was covering Hana's eyes while Luhan shielded hers...well more people were paying attention than I thought...thankfully it was only those five who noticed. Not long after that the bell rang...and dear god was I afraid to go to my next class...i had Jihan and Miri in that class as well...and they were going to ask very very many questions....dear lord help me.

 

 After walking into class,thankfully also the last class of the day,i sat in my seat and waited...but what came out of Miri's mouth slightly shocked me....Jihan not so much cause I expected it from her.

 

  “THAT WAS Y!!!!” Miri yelled making me jump to close before the whole class came in.

 

  “YAH UNNIE!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT IN FRONT OF HANA AGAIN...I THINK THE POOR GIRL IS SCARRED!!!!” Jihan yelled...making me stretch to cover as well.

 

  “Miri...i'm not going to question you because I know how you and Tao are...Jihan unnie....I blame the chocolate?” I said wondering if she would accept the excuse I made...she didn't...she just gave me a really evil glare though because the teacher came in.

 

 After about 60 minutes of torture...and more glares...the bell finally rang making me run like a cheetah out of class...mostly to avoid Jihan from killing me.

 

 Thankfully Daesung has good driving skills and he knows how to walk from the other side of the building to where his car is and is still there before me.


 

 After jumping into his car, a blue mustang convertible, we went to his house real quick...since we've been dating for nearly half a year I have stayed the night at his house a couple times...which meant some,*cough cough* a lot, of my clothes were at his house.

 

 After we both took a shower and changed we went to eat and then took off to the entertainment building where we both had to practice...not knowing what awaited us when we got there.

 

Aaannndddd......#3 XD