Ch.12

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mmgl6yUE2U1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl6yUE2U1qz4rgp.gif

 

  “OPPA HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO THE YG ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING!!!” I said yelling in my bothers ear finding very sick pleasure in the way he throws me his pillow and gets up to get ready.

 

 Today was the day where all of YG and SM would meet to talk about the..treaty I guess you could call it and to discuss how the collab album would be...yes me and Kris were still acting like a couple...for now...at least until everything settles and calms down.

 

 DM and Big Bang were paired together and GEMS and 2NE1 were paired together...since EXO and Girls Generation are really big groups they have soloist on their part. SNSD gets Gummy on their side while Tablo and Se7en go to EXO....that's all I know...

 

  “YAH! Chaeri stop starring into space i'm ready lets go now.” my brother said...probably still angry at me for this morning...hehe oh well.

 

 After arriving there I saw something I never thought I’d see in my life...my brother...the Chung Gi and leader of DM...walked up to TOP and GD of Big bang...and...hugged them.....I think I just went to heaven...or hell..not sure which...

 

  “Yah..oppa...why are you hugging them...do you know them?” I asked looking at Top...who was...creepishly looming over me...damn his tallness.

 

  “Chaeri....i'm so hurt you don't remember me...but you were so young before I left to pursue my career...so sad...” TOP said smiling at me.

 

  “Huh???” I said looking at him like he was nuts.

 

  “Hyung...you should probably tell her...you're creeping her out.” GD said looking at me.

 

  “Oh...right..hehe...Chaeri I am your cousin from your mothers side, but when our parents past away in the car crash I left to pursue my dream of becoming a rapper. One day I came over but I think you were asleep...I took your brother with me and GD and I taught him how to rap...and since you're the lead rapper of your group i'm assuming he taught you. We had your brother for about a month before we brought him back and by the time we brought him back you were asleep.” TOP said looking sad.

 

 Out of nowhere flashbacks of two guys taking my brother away from the house while I hid behind a wall came to surface....i was only...what 7...maybe 8?

 

  “I REMEMBER NOW.....YOU TWO TOOK MY BROTHER WHILE I WAS SLEEPING...but I got scared and went downstairs to ask Chung Gi oppa to sleep with me....then I heard voices and hid behind the wall....then he followed you guys...and left me...” I said looking down with tears at the memories of someone stealing my brother when I needed him.

 

 Chung Gi came up behind me and hugged me calming me down and I snuggled him...of coarse everyone found it cute a took pictures....probably to upload them to Twitter......

 

 Not really caring anymore and happy that I had another family member other than my brother, I ran and jumped on TOP effectively knocking him over and happily cuddled into his chest...seems he was happy to be able to see and talk to me again as well cause when he stood up he just carried me inside...made me feel like dead wight to him...I need to eat more....just to make it a pain for him and Chung Gi to carry me.

 

 After entering the biggest practice room that YG had,which was the last floor of the building...and the only thing one that floor,TOP finally put me down.

 

 Stretching out my legs because they were curled for way to long...going up to Daesung I smiled and hugged him....then going to do the same thing to the other people in YG that I knew so no one freaked out...i know my cousin knows of our relationship...hopefully he'll wait to tell Chung Gi....hopefully...all of Big Bang knew of our relationship...i mean quiet a few people in YG did...

 

 After bouncing around a little we finally started talking about how things would work....as I already said DM and Big Bang were paired together and GEMS and 2NE1 were paired together... and since EXO and Girls Generation are really big groups they have soloist on their part. SNSD gets Gummy on their side while Tablo and Se7en go to EXO. At the end..there were a total of 15 songs combined withing the groups..about 10 would go to separate groups,1 would go to YG and SM themselves,and the last 4 would be everyone together....i found it awesome...and apparently so did everyone else...

 

 To celebrate the semi-official treaty we all went to “The Beach of Celebrations” as I call it and had a giant picnic with some groups doing performances...what a great way to kick off the new year.

 

 SNSD did their new release called I Got A Boy, EXO K/M did History and MAMA, separately of coarse, GEMS did Hello, Shinee did Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong, 2NE1 did Ugly and I Love You, and Big Bang did Fantastic Baby and Bad Boy. We were all so happy that night that we all just stayed at the resort near the beach, since it was owned by SM we ALL stayed for free,for about two weeks getting to know each other and having a good time...and before I knew it or anyone for that matter...SM and YG had become the closest companies in the music industry...Tabloids were going crazy about it and everything.

 

 Within the next few months the CD was ready and getting ready for its release...everyone was so excited that they had stayed near their phones to update twitter telling everyone that the copies were ready to be sold...I heard they had to order at least...20mil copies of it just for the pre-orders...people were so excited....and after me and Daesung's dating got out to the public. YG and SM liked the idea of it since they figured it would bring the companies even closer with the leader of one of the biggest new rookie girl groups of SM and the smiling angel of the biggest boy group in YG dating...and oh boy did it....they threw a party in honor of all the couples..including Se7en and his fiancee, PSY and his wife, Tao and Miri, and Salve and Luhan. It made everyone happy and even the fans accepted the couples...even the psycho fangirls of EXO and Big Bang.

 

….....#2 :)