Ch.28 ~Final~

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mfyt7wioo91roozkr.giflaceroseSPwhitedivider_zps710266aa.giflaceroseSPwhitedivider_zps710266aa.giflaceroseSPwhitedivider_zps710266aa.giftumblr_inline_mfyt7njNF81roozkr.gif

 

 

 It was the day everyone dreaded, family, friends, and fans all over the world, it had reached the 5th of May before anyone knew it and everyone was getting set to say their teary goodbyes.

 

 Yesung and I decided to spend the last day together up on a hill having a picnic waiting for the sun to set before we went home to sleep. Yesung had packed yesterday so that we could spend all of today together. We went to the pier, to the amusement park, even though he had to beg me for that one, to the beach, and everywhere else we could together before he left tomorrow morning.

 

 Now we were sitting at the top of a hill in one of the parks eating sandwiches and talking about random things before the sun set.

 

  “Oppa....”i said, but trailed off trying to think of the right words.

 

  “Neh?” he asked looking at me with his sandwich still in his mouth causing me to giggle.

 

  “Can we stay here a little longer after sunset?...There is something I want you to see.” I said and he nodded because he knew it meant he would get to be with her at least a little longer.

 

 After mumbling and laughing at random things for twenty minutes the sun started to go down. As the sun started to go down I moved next to Yesung and laid my head on his shoulder and he rested him head on top of mine.

 

 We stayed like that for about ten minutes before I felt my pants vibrate signally they were about ready to do it.

 

 I turned towards Yesung and leaned up to kiss him on the lips and once our lips connected fireworks went up into the sky.

 

 He, of coarse, pulled away because he was shocked and turned towards me starring at me with a big smile on his face.

 

  “You didn't have to do all this for me...i'll be back in two years...” he mumbled looking away knowing his time was almost up.

 

  “It wasn't just me...everyone wanted to do something before you left...but I told them you were all mine tonight....so they came up with that idea.” I said pointed to the heart in the sky with a Y in it made by a firework.

 

  “Even after all i've been through you were there for me...i wanted to do something with you tonight so that you wouldn't forget me...” I said looking away..because I knew I was going to start crying.

 

 Yesung knew also and pulled me into a tight hug whispering in my ear how much he would miss me and that he would be home as soon as possible.

 

 When we got home later that night we both automatically went to sleep because his flight was at 5:00am...which meant we would have to be up very early so everyone could say goodbye to him...Only I would be accompanying him to the airport and everyone would stay behind and wait for me to come back and let them know he left alright.

 

 After what only felt like a few minutes Yesung was shaking me awake telling me we had to start getting ready.

 

 We showered, yes together, then got ready and headed to the SM building where everyone was waiting patiently, that's a lie, they were all already near tears when we walked in with me clutching onto his arm to keep from falling over from lack of sleep.

 

 After everyone said goodbye, Ryeowook was the last one to be hugged..but he didn't want to be touched, so I had to push him and Yesung into a room alone knowing that Wookie didn't want to cry in front of everyone else over Yesung.

 

 Before long Yesung and Ryeowook came out and it was easy to tell they had both cried...and after saying goodbye one more time, me and him headed to the airport with me cuddling his arm the whole time.

 

 After we got to the airport and he checked in his luggage and everything, we waited...it was only 4:30, so we got coffee and sat on a couch where almost no one could see us...i had put my coffee down a while ago because I was scared to drink it.

 

  “Riri...drink the coffee you're to tired...” he said softly.

 

 All I did was shake my head and snuggle his am even more making him sigh and hold the hand closest to his.

 

 After twenty minutes he had to board the plane making my heart stop for a minute.

 

  “Riri...” he said looking down at me with tears in his eyes.

 

  “What?” I asked looking up at him.

 

  “Promise me you'll take care of yourself for the next two years...and Gyeoul. When I come back please be ok...” he said turning to face me so that he could hug me..but I wouldn't let him.

 

  “I will...I heard SM is planning a comeback for us...GEMS...that is...please watch us..me..while you're gone...i want to know that you can see how much I can do and how well I can do it...I'll keep a smile on my face just knowing that you're watching.” I said as I tried to keep the tears from falling even though my voice kept cracking.

 

 Yesung nodded knowing he would probably break if he spoke...and he knew I wouldn't hug him...I couldn't...i wouldn't be able to let him go.

 

  “I have to go now...can I have a hug...a kiss?” he asked knowing the answer would be no.

 

 He turned around and said a low goodbye before walking to the boarding tunnels of the airport.

 

 Before he reached them...I broke...

 

  “OPPA!!!!!” I screamed before he went any further.

 

 After he had stopped to turn and look at me, I broke into a full out run and jump into his arms.

 

  “I'll miss you so much.” I cried squeezing him to death.

 

  “I'll miss you to Riri.” He said as he put me on the ground, but I didn't release his shirt.

 

  “Oppa...promise me..while you're gone...that you won't forget me..or look at or even think about another girl...please...” I said breaking even more.

 

  “I promise Riri...I have to go now.” he said as he grabbed a hold of the hands with a death grip on his shirt.

 

  “Oppa...I love you.” I mumbled against his shirt as I pulled him to me again.

 

 He leaned over into my ear trying to hide his tears from the others who were walking by “I love you to Chae Rin wait for me to return ok?” he whispered before returning my hug.

 

 I looked up at him and kissed him before he turned...this time really leaving me...standing in the airport alone.

 

 A minute after I heard the intercom announce the departure I fell to the floor crying and stayed there for about two or three hours...I wasn't sure.., but Miri had arrived and held me saying that she was going to take me home now and that the sun was rising.

 

 When we arrived at our house, she supported me to the bed and laid me down before pulling the sheets up to my chin before starring at me with her big curious eyes.

 

  “You broke...didn't you?” she asked seriously know full well that I did, but as trying to cheer me up by teasing me.

 

  “You know me so well...please explain why Myon is your twin and I am not.” I mumbled before sitting up and pulling my knees to my chest.

 

  “I sometimes wonder myself....so...are you gonna tell me what happened or do I have to guess?” she asked smiling happy that she got me up in so little time.

 

  “It's a long...short story.” I said laughing at the way I put it.

 

  “Well we got all day...SM gave everyone the day off...some people are going out to celebrate Baekhyun's birthday....they told me to invite you...but I’d rather stay here and hear this...long...short story.” she said looking at me.

 

  “Alright then here we go.....” I said as I broke off into the story of how yesterday went and how this morning played over.

 

 

Aaannnnddddddddddddddd..............................DONE!!!!!!!!!!...with this one XD..ish ok...only 14 chapters for the sequel tumblr_inline_mnfkjcrm4c1qz4rgp.gif