Ch.8

The Rising Stars

   tumblr_inline_mlb1spbDPs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1spbDPs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1spbDPs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1spbDPs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1spbDPs1qz4rgp.gif

 

 

 Today everyone...and I mean everyone was going to the beach in celebration of DM debut. DM officially debuted yesterday on MNET and had an amazing fanbase already.

 

 

  “CHAERI-AH ARE YOU READY YET?!?!?!?!” My brother half-yelled, half-asked from his place in the living room.

 

  “Yes I am...now stop yelling in the house dang it.” I said walking into the living room in my 2-piece light pink bikini swim wear with denim shorts to go with and matching pick sandals.

 

 Walking to his car, me and him set off to the beach talking about his new songs and my groups progress.

 

 Arriving at the beach I was helped out of the car by Kris who was texting me on the way there. Looking around I noticed everyone but Miri and Myon were already there.

 

  “Hi Oppa. I Missed you.” I said giving Kris a kiss before returning to normal height....since I still had to stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.

 

  “Hi my angel.” he replied grabbing hold of my hand as we all walked down to the beach.

 

  “HI UNNIE!!” Miri yelled through the parking lot.

 

  “The twins have arrived...” Kris said causing me to laugh.

 

 Miri was wearing a one-piece purple bathing suit with a mini panda on the corner near her left shoulder. Jihan was wearing a blue one-piece outfit like Miri's but hers had nice light blue island flowers on it accompanied by a pair of white beach shorts. HyunAe was wearing a dark pink 2-piece bathing suit w/ the top being similar to a crop top instead of a bikini top. Sooyun unnie was in a nice 3-piece bathing suit. It had a nice bikini top style and the regular bikini bottoms but also came with a matching skirt type thing. J-Kat was wearing a pair of green quick-dry swim shorts and a regular green halter top with a green bikini top underneath.

 

 After everyone got settled a speech was said by SM and cake was given as well as a performance by DM. After that we all went swimming. There was a pier at the beach so we all jumped off it...or at least GEMS and their significant others did.

 

 After about twenty minutes in the water we all went and got drinks and food. Noticing that Daesung was staring at me I walked over to him and started talking to him...seeing as it was an Entertainment get together and everything we were aloud to talk to other groups.

 

  “Hi Oppa long time no see.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “Hi Chaeri-shi....It really has been huh? I hardly see you anymore at school. I guess you're always practicing.” he answered smiling back.

 

  “Yeah......practice practice practice.....seems to be all we do now lately....and the occasional celebrations for other groups and everything.” I said looking to the side noticing Kris had followed me.

 

  “Hi hyung....it's good to finally meet you.” Kris said sticking his hand out to Daesung.

 

  “Nice to meet you to.” Daesung replied shaking Kris' hand and smiling.

 

  “We'll see you later....i think SM is calling us over.” I said breaking up their meeting.

 

  “Ok...i'll see you later Chaeri-shi and Kris.” he said before going back over to 2NE1 and Big Bang.

 

  “SM why did you call them over?” Myon asked looking between my group and SM.

 

  “We are going to make GEMS do a special mini performance for everyone who is here today since it is nice weather and according to Sooyun they have done great with their practice.” he said making me and my group scream.

 

 After announcing that we would be performing me and my group of five got in position for “Hello” with our mics in hand. Once the music started playing we started dancing and singing like we knew the song by heart...even though we did.

 

 After we finished we bowed then got off-stage with everyone cheering for us. Miri, Jihan, HyunAe and J-Kat were all hugged by their boyfriends while mine picked me up, spun me, then kissed me...and finally put me down again.

 

 Laughing we all went to go play in the water again till sundown. After watching the fireworks that were arranged for DM everyone went home after saying goodbye and kissing their significant others..hell even other groups had someone to.

 

 It was an epic day for GEMS, but little did anyone know that paparazzi had gotten onto the beach and recorded GEMS' performance....

 

Ohhhh......cauuuuggghhhhtttt XD...........yep yep ^_^...Hope you guys like it so far...even my silent readers...i wish you all weren't so silent....i love reading comments :)