Ch.7

The Rising Stars

                              tumblr_inline_mlcuhdZJ5X1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlcuhdZJ5X1qz4rgp.gif


 

 After that lovely Saturday night two weeks ago Kris and I started going on dates almost everyday after our practices so that we could know more about each other....although unknown to both of us paparazzi was following us everywhere.

 

  “Oppa...are we going to a nice restaurant tonight?” I asked Kris as we strolled around Seoul.

 

  “Yes we are.” he answered.

 

CLICK

 

 Turning around we both saw a bunch of paparazzi and Kris quickly pulled me away running from everyone.

 

  “OPPA!....gasp slow gasp down!” I yelled at him as he rushed passed everyone...pulling me along with him.

 

 About five minutes later he finally stopped in an ally where I doubt anyone would see us.

 

  “Sorry Chaeri-shi...I didn't want them to see you...they aren't supposed to know that SM is releasing a new girl group yet...and I don't want you getting death threats from my fangirls either.” he said pulling me into a hug. There it was again...that damn shock.

 

  “Come on Chaeri-shi we should go eat now...they should be gone.” he said pulling me away from the ally.

 

  “Yeah...we should...” I said still trying to breath.

 

 After we ate he took me home and dropped me off inside. After saying goodbye and kissing him I went to my room and went to sleep still dreaming about the day me and my group would debut.

 

  “CHAERI-SHI WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY SO THAT NOBODY GETS SUSPICIOUS.” Chung Gi yelled from the living room...which did I mention is two floors down?...damn him and his voice.

 

 After getting dressed in my usual school uniform I grabbed a piece of toast and ran to the door...turning around after realizing my brother was the one with the car...damn him...again.

 

  “There you go Chaeri-shi...slow down the school ain't going to run away.” he said mockingly after realizing what I did.

 

  “Oh shut up Mr. Yells throughout the whole damn house to give me a heart attack.” I said back.

 

 After arriving at school and seeing that all of GEMS was there,minus Sooyun unnie because she is a well known manager and trainer,i went to first period with Miri and Jihan.

 

  “Unnie...how are your dates with Kris going?” Jihan whispered in my ear the question I knew would come.

 

  “They are great...except last night...paparazzi almost caught us.” I said whispering back shuddering at the remembrance of how fast Kris ran.

 

  “Unnie...Big Bang and 2NE1 are here again.” Miri said breaking up mine and Jihan's conversation.

 

  “SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?” I yelled before running to mine and Daesung's secret hiding place...the roof.

 

  “OPPA!!!!!!” I yelled launching myself into a hug with Daesung who just smiled and hugged me back.

 

 When he bent down to kiss me I moved away...after seeing his face I felt bad...so I told him what's been happening with me and Kris...to the kiss and the dates.

 

  “So that's what's been going on...I was wondering why you weren't answering my texts or call anymore.” he said looking down.

 

  “Oppa...i'm really sorry...i tried to keep it at a certain area, but it didn't work. Maybe you and I should just be friends until me and Kris can get things sorted out.” I told him feeling really bad.

 

  “That seems the most reasonable thing to do doesn't it Chaeri-shi.” he said looking back up and smiling.

 

 After saying goodbye and kissing him one last time..I walked away really fast to hide my tears from him.

 

 Going back into the classroom, after fixing myself up of coarse, I told thee girls everything that happened and they all comforted me telling me that everything will get better...I was silently wishing it would.

 

This one didn't have so many changes...thankfully :)