Ch.15

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mmgl77c6Fr1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl77c6Fr1qz4rgp.gif

 

 

  DEBUT ON MNET COUNTDOWN

             (GEMS DEBUT PT.1)

 

  “YAH!!! CHAE RIN GET THE HELL UP NOW!!!!” Chung Gi yelled as he stormed through the halls of the house on a very special morning.

 

  “Oppa.....I'm already up.” I said coming from inside my room looking at my brother with a stupid face.

 

  “Oh....ok....umm...did you eat yet?” he asked after getting over the shock that I was up earlier than him, which almost never happens.

 

  “Yes. I had bacon, rice, and eggs.” I said fully walking out of my room to hug my brother good morning fully showing the rest of the people in my room.

 

 In my room were the other six members of my dance group, plus our manager Sooyun.

 

  “Chaeri-shi...when did they all get here?” he said hugging me back while starring at everyone.

 

  “Oh...Sooyun unnie brought every one here so we can go over a few things before tonight and before we head over to the building to get ready and rehearse one more time.” I said looking at him with a smile on my face.

 

  “Oh,ok then. You guys continues what you were doing.” he said letting me go and walked down the stairs, most likely to make himself something to eat, leaving us to finish our discussion...more light loud screaming and nervous feelings.

 

  “UNNIE!!!! I'M LIKE REALLY REALLY SCARED FOR TONIGHT!!” Miri yelled as she looked at me with big brown eyes once I sat back down.

 

  “Miri-ah everyone is,even me. Just remember all our unnie's and oppa's will be there to support us.” I said moving to her and hugging her.

 

  “Neh...Chaeri-shi....is Daesung going to be there as well?” HyunAe asked looking over at my.

 

  “Yes he is...he told my that he canceled his flight to Japan for tonight and YG appa halted Big Bang's tour until we are done debuting.” I said now surrounded by the three youngest members of our group, which was Miri, Suye, and Hana.

 

  “Awe...that's really....cute(cheesy).” Hana(Jihan) said carefully(not so carefully) choosing her words.

 

 For the next two hours we talked about positions and some dance moves...somewhere within those two hours all our brothers joined us....it's a good thing my room is big.

 

  “Ok guys we need to get going to the building for the last few practices then you guys have to get ready and head up to the MNET COUNTDOWN building.” Sooyun said as we slowed down on talking.

 

  “Holy shiz....how long has it been?” Suye asked as we all looked at Sooyun since she knew we had to leave.

 

  “It is about 3:00 in the after noon right now and your debut stage starts at 7:00 in the evening. We still have four hours to do everything. You guys are going to be practicing super hard for the next two hours,then you will all head to the shower rooms on the 7th floor of the SM building,and lastly we will ALL head up to the MNET COUNTDOWN building.” Sooyun explained as we all looked at her with fishy eyes.(for those who are visual 0.0 <

 

  “Ok...then..shall we all get going.” I said slowly looking around at everyone who nodded.

 

  “Ok good...now lets go you guys.” Sooyun said standing up and leading us outside where two limos were waiting for us...wow...she works fast.

 

 After we all arrived Sooyun unnie sent the boys to tell SM appa that we have all arrived and that we would be training in the really giant room on the last floor.

 

 *TWO HOURS AFTER MURDEROUS PRACTICE!*

 

  “OK...GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!! You nailed your parts....now go shower you all stink.” Sooyun instructed as we all laughed and headed to the shower...she was coming as well since she had to dance with us.

 

  “NEH!!!” we all coursed as we all stripped and got into a showering stall.

 

 *AFTER SHOWERING*

 

  “Chaeri unnie...what do we do now?” Miri,Suye,and Hana asked as we all were getting ready.

 

  “Well first we have to finish getting ready you derps.” I said with a really sarcastic tone, laughing when Miri threw me her shoe.

 

  “Guys how do I look?” Sooyun said as she walked in front of us giving us a full view of what she was gonna wear on our big day...well night.

 

 She was wearing a flowing red floor length spaghetti strap dress, black 3-inch high heels, a nice red tear drop choker that had a black chain with it, a red ring that was similar to Kai's ring in EXO-K, and red and black bangles on each wrist.

 

  “DAMN!!!” We all coursed while looking at her.

 

  “UNNIE YOU LOOK AWESOME!!” Miri and I said at the exact same time scaring people as we busted out laughing.

 

  “Thanks you guys...it's all for my little dancers” She said smiling warmly at us.

 

  “AWE!!!! WE LOVE YOU UNNIE!!!!” we all coursed again...then started laughing...not knowing we were all starting to feel really comfortable about going onstage knowing everyone we loved would be watching.

 

 Her is everyone's outfit order (since Hello is a really girly song some of us are in dresses)

 

 Chaeri: Light pink strapless dress that goes to her knees, white 4-inch high heels, a light pink heart necklace, Kris' ring from MAMA(he let her use it because she liked the design), a light pink rose headband in her hair and pink fingerless gloves.

 

 Jihan: A dark blue one-shoulder shirt, black shorts, black 2-inch high heel boots, a dark blue moon necklace, Luhan's ring from MAMA (mostly because she's his girlfriend), a dark blue moon clip in her hair and blue and black bangles on each wrist.

 

 Miri: Dark purple dress w/ a lighter purple bow on the back,black tights underneath, 3-inch black high heels, a purple star choker, Tao's ring from MAMA (also because she is his love), a black and purple bow holding her hair back in a half ponytail,and black fingerless gloves.

 

 Jiwoo(J-Kat): Light green spaghetti strap shirt w/ a white jacket, white shorts, white 3-inch high heel boots, a green cloud shaped necklace pendant, a simple green ring on her right middle finger, a light green bow clipped into her ponytail,and green and white bangles on each hand.

 

 HyunAe: Dark pink knee length dress w/ black shorts underneath, a black jacket, black 4-inch high heel boots, a pink butterfly necklace, Baekhyun's ring from MAMA (mostly because she likes it), dark pink butterfly clips on each side of her head, and dark pink and black striped fingerless gloves.

 

 Suye: A light blue tank-top shirt, white shorts, white 2-inch high heels, a light blue diamond necklace, Sehun's ring from MAMA (because she's his girlfriend), a light blue headband in her hair and blue and white bangles on each wrist.

 

 Hana: A yellow dress w/ a golden bow on the back,white shorts underneath, 2-inch white high heels, a yellow flower choker, a nice simple yellow ring with a flower on it, a yellow flower clipped into her hair holding her hair back in a half ponytail,and yellow and white bangles.

 

 (END OF OUTFIT DISCRIPTION...FINALLY)

 

  “DAMN....I really like our outfits...SM appa went all out for us didn't he Sooyun unnie?” I asked as I looked at all our outfits once we were done getting ready.

 

  “Yes he did...he was really happy to debut another girl group with so many members after six years.” Sooyun said as she smiled and looked at all of our clothes approving of them by giving us two thumbs up.

 

  “I love this dress....it's so sunny and happy.” Hana said as she played with her dress.

 

  “My outfit is epic...blue is everywhere...and I wonder where they found this moon clip.” Jihan said as she messed with her hair clip.

 

  “I love my butterfly hair clips they are so cool and go very awesome with my short hair.” HyunAe said as she messed with her hair clips as well.

 

  “I'm just happy I have my panda....I mean Tao's ring..it makes me feel safe.” Miri said quickly correcting the fact that she used Tao's nickname..and then saying something cute and cheesy.

 

  “OK everyone...time to go...it's almost 6:00.” Sooyun said as she rushed us outside and into the awaiting limo..where a lot of other limo's were waiting with all our fellow label mates.

 

 On the way up we had very little chatter. We all held hands on the way up occasionally squeezing each others hands for reassurance.

 

 We arrived at the place about thirty minutes later and were greeted by the staff and hosts of tonight's show. We also got assuring hugs from everyone in our company and even a group hug with SM appa...and a picture cause we begged him to. Also ended up taking a big company picture of all of us...including HyunAe's boyfriend, Minhyuk of CN Blue was aloud in the picture.

 

 At exactly 7:00pm that night we were called onto stage and introduced ourselves...we had a lot more fans than we realized...they already had blue crown shaped light sticks waving in the air...as well as all our separate shapes....that is awesome.

 

 After introductions we performed Hello, written by our very own Kyu Mi Ri, which was obviously a very popular song because people sang it with us.

 

 After ending the song we all smiled and waved, then left the stage with very big smiles on our face.

 

  “UNNIE THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!” Miri yelled as we got backstage.

 

  “IT WAS SO COOL!!” Hana and Suye said at the same time.

 

  “Hey....anyone know why the lights are off back here....?” I asked noticing it was really dark when we got backstage to our dressing room.

 

  “Mmm....not a clue...” Jihan said as we continued to look for a light switch.

 

  “CONGRATULATIONS GEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” seemingly all of YG and SM yelled as the lights came back on and there was a big cake in the middle of the room.

 

  “OH MY GODSON!!!” HyunAe screamed as she ran behind us out of shock.

 

  “What is all of this?” I said looking at everyone.

 

  “We put this together while you were on stage....we wanted to congratulate you on your debut...It's a chocolate cake with strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream on the inside.” SM appa said as he smiled from behind everyone.

 

 After that I started tearing....I was a happy leader....my group made it so far and there were so many people supporting us. My mom and dad....they would be proud...and I'm sure my brother is too. I got a hug from behind...I already knew it was Chung Gi..he's the only one that hugs me like that. I snuggled into him and turned around to cry into his shoulder as he rubbed my back telling me I did good and he knew they were very proud of us.

 

 After we were all tear free we all took a picture, of YG Family and SM Entertainment, together(damn we have a big dressing room) in front of the cake...then we demolished it.... All we have now is our debut on Music Bank tomorrow...we all could wait either...that night we all stayed at the big hotel owned by SM again so that we would all be together before Big Bang flew out after our performance tomorrow for their Alive Tour 2013. They aloud Daesung and I to have a room to ourselves seeing as we won't see each other for almost a year and then GEMS would be going on a mini tour to Japan and China. (thanks HyunAe...our only actual Chinese member for teaching us how to speak and understand Chinese)

 

 

annndddddd...numbah 5 is ups....not sure if there will be a sixth....since I work tomorrow and it's almost 3am....but I shall try...