Ch.20

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mf7b66LgdE1rssdvg.gif

 

~RECAP~

 

  “Come Riri...let's go to your temporary home.” Yesung said before taking my hand and smiling as he led me to a nice car.

 

~NOW~

 

 Walking into oppa's house was really...awesome. I mean...he had a really big house. Even if he roomed with any of s there would still be plenty of room here. He had a pool in the backyard...and a really nice kitchen..hmmm...i wonder if I can still cook as good as I used to...maybe i'll cook breakfast tomorrow.

 

  “Oppa...your house is really huge.” I said as he brought me up to what I presumed was a guest room.

 

  “You said that the first time you were here to.” he said laughing as he made his way to the bedroom.

 

  “Here we go. This is my room...but you can stay here for tonight. Your stay wasn't something I automatically knew about so I haven't had time to clean any of the guest rooms. My members don't really come over here often so they are pretty much useless.”

 

  “Your room? Oppa...if I stay here tonight where are you gonna sleep?' I asked getting ready to tell him I would just sleep on the couch.

 

  “I'm gonna sleep in here as well it's not like my bed isn't big enough for the both of us.” he said motioning to the king sized bed in the middle of the room.

 

  “Well...ok then..i guess.” I said going into the bathroom to get ready.

 

 When I came back out Yesung looked like all he did was take off his shirt before he crashed onto his bed.

 

  “Oppa...are you asleep already?” I asked quietly as I climbed into bed next to him.

 

  “Not yet,but now that I know you are ready to sleep I can go to sleep.” he mumbled before pulling the covers over us and pulling me close to his chest.

 

  “N...neh...umm....goodnight oppa.” I said as I blushed and snuggled into him.

 

  “Night Riri.” he said as we both drifted off to sleep.

 

 The next morning when I woke up I saw that Yesung was still asleep,which meant that I could in fact make our breakfast this morning before he awoke...the only problem I had was that somehow while we were asleep we ended up tangled together. As I carefully detangled myself from Yesung I felt him try to pull me tighter...so I grabbed the pillow so that he could snuggle it while I went to make us breakfast.

 

 Within the hour I had made pancakes,sausage,and toast. It smelled great and i'm pretty sure Yesung would be awake soon.

 

 After setting the table I walked back to the room so that I could get ready real fast...on my way back out I felt someone yank me from behind where I ended up falling into a very hard and warm chest.

 

  “Good morning Riri.” Yesung said as he continued to hug me from behind.

 

  “Good morning oppa. I made breakfast for us if you wanna eat.” I said as I snuggled into him...hey you can't blame me...this place felt like Antarctica.

 

  “Mmmm....delicious. Time to see if you are still as good a cook as you used to be before you lost your memory.” he said laughing while we walked to the kitchen.

 

 While I was eating I started getting weird flashes of a boy..no man...with blond hair..we were eating just like me and Yesung are now...but...who was that?? Was he someone I knew?

 

  “Oppa...do I know anyone...a male in particular..with blonde hair?” I asked Yesung as we continued to eat.

 

 I saw him tense slightly at the question...I wonder why..

 

  “Yes you do...he's your boyfriend. He goes by the name of Daesung, but he is on tour with his group right now. That is why he isn't taking care of you.” he said answering my question.

 

  “Oh...Can you...tell me what happened before I lost my memory. I don't know what happened to cause it.” I mumbled as I ate a piece of pancake.

 

  “I guess... It was about a few weeks ago...You were out for nearly three weeks before you finally awoke, they never told you that though...what happened was that while you and your dance group were getting ready to practice a trainee, by the name of Bongcha, started making fun of your group. She threatened your two youngest members and before you hit her she slapped you really hard on the side of your face. After she did that you punched her. SM came in right after that and yelled at her for hitting you and threatening the two youngest people in his entertainment and put a restraining order on her and suspended her contract for a week.” he said while rubbing the side of my face where I guess she hit me.

 

  “That's why her name made me mad.” I said looking away from him.

 

  “What do you mean?” he asked making me look at him while he looked like a confused puppy.

 

  “When Miri said her name at the hospital...i got mad and I didn't know why...i guess that explains it.” I answered as his face lit up with realization.

 

  “What happened to Jihan, HyunAe and all of the others?? Did she touch them to?” I asked him.

 

 He tensed up and then started to smile really wide.

 

  “Their fine...but you do realize something right?” he said still with the same smile.

 

  “What?” I asked confused.

 

  “You are remembering your members...that a very good sign. Come on let's go to the building and tell everyone the good news.” he said.

 

 After we cleaned up and he got dressed,we headed off to the building...it was really tall.

 

  “CHAERI!!!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!!!” I saw Miri,Suye and Hana running towards me and put me in a hug.

 

  “Hey Suye...Miri..and Hana. I'm here.” I said smiling.

 

  “UNNIE?!?!?!?! YOU REMEMBER US!?!?!?!....or did Yesung oppa just tell you our names?” they yelled before glaring at Yesung.

 

  “No. She remembered...we were eating this morning and she mentioned Jihan and HyunAe. She's starting to remember everything already. She also mentioned Daesung...but she explained what he looked like...she didn't say his actual name. But I explained to her everything...even what happened to cause her memory loss.” he answered while everyone came out to hug me...i ended up in the middle of a giant group hug between my members and our brothers.

 

  “This is great. Pretty soon she'll remember everything and return to normal.” Jihan said as she hugged me tighter.

 

 After being released I turned to the Han siblings and started laughing at them.

 

  “What's so funny Chaeri?” they asked me at the same time then started to glare at each other.

 

  “What happened to your dislike for skin ship? Everyone was just hugging and you joined in.” I said making everyone notice as we all started laughing.

 

  “Oh shut up. We're just happy you're going back to normal.” Jihyun mumbled as he turned away.

 

 After giggling, Yesung and I returned to his home so that we could get ready because we, SM entertainment, were all going to meet at the mall to celebrate me waking up and getting most of my memories back.

 

  “Yesung oppa don't use all the hot water ok?” I said teasing him before he went and took a shower.

 

  “You can join me if you want to. I like the company.” he teased me back as I slowly started to turn red.

 

  “Shut up and shower oppa...” I mumbled walking out of his room.

 

 After we both finished we went to the mall where everyone met up...it didn't seem to be much of a happy occasion after a while though because someone...everyone seemed to hate showed up...while I just stood there confused.

 

  “What's wrong is your blondness effecting you today?” ok I understand why they hate her now.

 

….............a gonna die soon? XD