Ch.3

The Rising Stars

    tht25788865.giftht25788865.giftht25788865.giftht25788865.giftht25788865.giftht25788865.giftht25788865.gif

 

*BRING BRING BRING*

 

 I covered my ears as the bell rang signaling the end of 4th period and the end of school. Looking around I tried to find Jihan and Miri. I found them already at the door of the class waiting for me so that we could head to the mall.

 

 Heading to my brothers black mustang convertible, we all got inside and my brother went off to the mall telling us that the others were waiting there because they also had some shopping to do.

 

  “Oppa....is it just DM or are others there to?” I asked him as I looked in the parking lot of the mall which seemed to be filled with very expensive looking cars.

 

  “EXO and Super Junior are here to.....which is why there are so many cars here.” he answered back making Miri and Jihan squeal in joy. All I did was nod. This is where my problem comes in, sadly if my brother found out what happened between me and Daesung at school today he would be royally pissed. SM and YG are mortal enemies which means I can't be in a relationship with Daesung if I want to get into SM Entertainment.

 

 *Sigh*

 

  “You ok Chaeri?” my brother asked me hearing the sigh.


 

  “Huh?.....Yeah I am....” faking a smile as we pulled into a parking spot.

 

 I heard my brother growl and saw him starring at a place near the entrance of the mall. Turning to see what he was looking at I saw Big Bang and 2NE1 near the entrance where, Daesung was waving at me.....i'm screwed.

 

 I told my brother to just ignore them and keep going and as we passed by Big Bang I gave Daesung a smile and mouthed at him to meet me on the roof later.

 

 Turning back around I followed my brother, his group, SUJU, and EXO. After a while we said goodbye as they went to go find things, with Miri following Tao and Jihan following Luhan. Maybe meeting Daesung on the roof wouldn't be so hard after all.

 

 Going to the steps that led to the roof I heard someone following me...hoping it was Daesung I walked a little faster.

 

  “Can you slow down leader?” I heard a very pleasant voice from behind me say.

 

 Turning to look at said owner of the voice I smiled and shook my head and smiled at him.

 

 When we made it to the roof I turned around to ask him what he was doing there...he just smiled and waved the question off asking me one of him own.

 

  “Was that your boyfriend you were walking behind?” he asked making me stare at him funny.

 

  “No that was my older brother, Chung Gi.” I said, slightly awkward because we were alone on the roof.

 

  “Oh....isn't he the leader of the trainee group in SM?....ummm what's the name of the group? DM...yeah DM.” Daesung asked scratching the back of his neck.

 

 I nodded signaling that he was right.

 

  “Yeah....he is in the group with my group members older brothers as well....well minus Miri and Myon...they're twins.” I said turning to look at the view I had of Seoul.

 

  “Oh....nice friends you got there...seems like they are really into EXO-M.” he said laughing.

 

 I started laughing with him because I noticed that awhile ago to...Miri and Jihan both had a thing for the members of the Chinese side of EXO.

 

  “Look..because of who your family is I hope that doesn't stop our friendship...i know about the rivalry between SM and YG....” he said looking sad.

 

  “It won't I promise...i've...had a crush on you since you first debuted so...yeah....” I said hiding a blush behind my hands.

 

  “Really now?...So instead of doing what your friends did and falling for someone in the entertainment your brother is in...you fall for someone in their rival's entertainment?” he said very happily amused.

 

 All I could do was nod.

 

  “I should go before they notice i'm gone and send someone to look for me.” I said getting ready to leave...that is until a stupid pole decided to be laying on the ground causing me to slam into Daesung and made us fall, me on top of him with our lips touching.

 

 I scrambled to get off of him and said sorry before quickly walking down the stairs, hiding my very red face from the view of others. I went into the nearest restroom as I waited for the red color to fade from my face before going to find everyone. I found them all in the food court...of course they are eating...dang people....oh well I acted like normal as I walked up to the table they were siting at with Miri and Jihan starring at me asking where I was. After telling them I would tell them later we all went to get our clothes and stuff.

 

 After saying goodbye to EXO and SUJU we all went home...with me telling the girls what happened later since it was Friday and they wanted to sleep over. After my brother left to the SM building I told them everything. They squealed and congratulated me...this is the reason why I love them...they are like my sisters. I can tell them everything and they still accept me no matter what even if it had something to do with the rival entertainment of our brothers entertainment.....

 

….wow had a lot to fix in this chapter....yeppp....