Ch.17

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mvmwvvjic41qid2nw.gif

 

~1 week after debut~

 

 About a week after our debut we were called into SM's office so that he could tell us something.

 

  “Ok...since it's been a while i'm letting you guys go back to school for about a month maybe even longer depending. You guys did great on your debut and even your brothers will be heading back to school with you.” SM said after we all arrived in his office.

 

  “Neh...” We all said hesitantly.

 

 After becoming an official debuted group we were scared to return to school...there would be paparazzi everywhere, not to mention creepy fans from our school.

 

 We all headed home after that to get ready for school the next day, none of us noticing the evil eyes that followed us out from the training room.

 

~1st day back in school~

 

  “Chaeri are you ready for school?” My brother asked in a surprisingly quiet voice.

 

  “As ready as i'll ever be I guess.” I mumbled walking into the kitchen to get a piece of toast off the table.

 

  “No need for the sarcasm you know...i'm not so thrilled about going back either.” He said as he nibbled on his piece of toast.

 

  “Yeah I know, but I don't get why SM appa is sending us back to school after so long. It makes no sense.” I said getting up and dusting off before grabbing my bag and waiting for my brother to finish.

 

  “I don't know either...maybe he just wants us all to finish school before we get too famous.” he said before standing up and grabbing his bag as well before we headed out to his car.

 

  “I guess that seems like a good reason...” I said as we went on our way to school.

 

~In the school parking lot~

 

  “UNNIE!!!!!” Miri yelled as Chung Gi and I arrived at school.

 

  “Hi Miri...how is everything so far?” I asked as I looked around for the rest of the members of both groups before spotting them near the entrance.

 

  “Everyone's accounted for...we were just waiting for you two to show up.” She said dragging me and Chung Gi up to everyone else.

 

  “Hi guys.” I said to everyone while hugging my group members.

 

  “Hey Chaeri.” everyone said as we all walked into the school doors waiting to be trampled...

 

  “Hey...does anyone know if Sooyun unnie is still working here as a substitute or not?” I asked as we squeezed through the very many people crowding the door ways.

 

  “Of coarse i'm still here I wouldn't leave you guys alone in this hell hole.” Sooyun said sneaking up on us from behind.

 

  “GAHHH!!!!!” we all yelled and moved forward a little.

 

  “U...unnie....w...why...did you have to...sneak up on us...?” HyunAe said as she tried to breath again.

 

  “Not my fault you guys don't pay attention to your surroundings.” She said laughing at all of us.

 

 After more questions and finding out that she was a full teacher now we all heading to class when the bell rang....finding out that we all had new schedules and that all of GEMS had each other in all our classes....well...this ought to be interesting...

 

 Entering the classroom we were met with stares and a lot of squeals.

 

  “OH MY GOD THEY'RE BACK AND WE HAVE THEM FOR CLASS!!!!!!!” Some of our classmates yelled making us sweat drop.

 

  “Umm...yeah...anyways you guys go sit in the back...” Sooyun said as she took her spot up in front of the class...yeah..Sooyun unnie was our teacher for first period...thank god.

 

 First period went by pretty fast which made us all slightly relived because people kept giving us stares and whispering...thankfully we couldn't hear them correctly so we just ignored them.

 

 Next class we had together was band/quior.....that's just great...thankfully we only had like 5 other classmates besides us...we all got our instruments and parts that day...and we all loved our spots.

 

 I was put on electric guitar and lead singer,J ihan was put on bass and she was a back-up singer, Miri was put on the keyboard and was also a backup singer, Jiwoo was put on the flute, HyunAe was on drums(god help us all) and was also a backup singer, while Hana and Suye were put up as backup dancers and singers, seeing as there weren't very many instrument choices in the class.

 

 Next was lunch..which was what we were all dreading the whole day...quickly we all found our brothers and went off campus to eat at the nearest restaurant after telling Sooyun we were gonna split for lunch to avoid creepy people. After getting the ok, we all went to Mc. Donald’s which was all of our favorite place to eat.

 

 Next we had math...we all hated math with a passion....we all used to like it till they decided to add the alphabet into it.

 

 After that was History...then we could all go home...or at least we were hoping until we all got a text from SM saying that we had to go in for practice since it's been awhile since we practiced and he didn't want us to get stiff or forget our lines...so we all agreed to go after going home and showering first.

 

 These were the times where I wish Daesung was still here with us in Korea...he lived near the building and I would usually just go with him to his house and just get ready there...but sadly he was now in Singapore for their world tour.

 

 After heading home and getting ready for practice me and my brother headed up to the building...his group was sent the same text which meant we were going to be practicing for a while.

 

 When we arrived at the building we saw that only Miri and Myon were there with Sooyun unnie...which meant we had to wait for the rest.

 

 Jihan and Jihyun arrived next...apparently arguing over who took longer in the shower...which was quickly resolved when we all agreed that Jihyun takes longer than Jihan which made us all laugh as we waited for the rest.

 

 When everyone arrived we all headed to our respected practice rooms and practiced until about 2:00 in the morning...we all went home and died dreading that we still had to go to school that day...then more practice afterwards unless told otherwise by SM.

 

 

…..............yeahhhh.........pretty soon a new person...a 3rd love interest (?)....will be making his appearance XD