Ch.24

The Rising Stars

th_bowboarder_aqua.gifth_bowboarder_aqua.gifth_bowboarder_aqua.gifth_bowboarder_aqua.gifth_bowboarder_aqua.gif

 

  “Oppa...can we go somewhere tonight?” I asked Yesung as he drove to the SM building.

 

 Sigh....It has been a week and I still couldn't remember anything about Daesung...he looked like he was getting tired of it...I sometimes wonder what's going on in his head.

 

  “Sure...where do you have in mind?” He asked taking a side glance at me before turning back to the road.

 

  “It's called the Tagada...it's an Amusement park a little north of Seoul.” I said as I thought of the things we could do there.

 

  “Sure...sounds like fun.” he said as we ended that conversation because we arrived at the entertainment.

 

~Practice room w/ GEMS~

 

  “HI UNNIE!!!” Miri yelled as I walked through the door.

 

  “Hi Miri....how is everything going in here?” I asked as I saw that all six were already in there.

 

  “We're doing good unnie. Any signs of remembrance?” Jihan asked as she stood to come stand beside me after stretching.
 

  “Nope...nothing yet. I think Daesung's getting sick of it to...” I said slowing down till I just stopped talking.

 

  “Chaeri...Daesung won't leave you...you'll remember soon I know it.” HyunAe said reassuring me.

 

  “I hope so...things are getting to become more between me and Yesung...I don't know how much more I can take before I give up on remembering that part of my life and just telling Daesung it won't work because of it.” I said walking to sit down so I could put on my shoes before stretching.

 

 I could feel the stares on me as I stretched...but they already knew what was going on between me and Yesung....I told them a few nights after the pool party.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

  “Hey...umm...guys can I talk to you...?” I asked hesitantly as my whole group turned to look at me.

 

  “I'm...me and Yesung...we are getting serious...and I'm not sure how much more I can take with trying so hard to remember a part of me that seems to just...wanna stay hidden.” I said looking down.

 

  “Unnie....wow...took you this long to tell us...we already knew there was something between you two...everyone pretty much saw you guys kiss underwater at the pool party...well everyone but part of YG Entertainment that is...they were all discussing something...i think it involved you...” Miri said as everyone started laughing at me.

 

  “Gee...i love you to guys...you could have just told me you knew.” I mumbled before walking away laughing at their retardedness.

 

  “SARANGHAEYO!!!!!” I heard everyone yell back before I started giggling.

 

~END FLASHBACK~

 

  “Unnie...if you're unsure about anything with Daesung...then talk to him about it...maybe he'll understand.” Suye said as she came up to me so that she could stretch to.

 

  “That's my problem...my body is rejecting him...every time he comes near me...it moves....and I don't know why.” I said as I sat up after doing crunches.

 

  “Did something....never mind....you wouldn't remember..” Jihan said as she got back on the floor to stretch some more.

 

  “I'll try to talk to him...maybe..i'll do it now. I know they are here talking to SM papa about something.” I said standing up before leaving my group to go look for Daesung.

 

 I ended up running into him causing my body to spasm...

 

  “H-hi...umm..can I talk to...you...in..p-private?” I asked....curse my stuttering.

 

  “Yeah...sure” he said as we walked up to the last floor of the building where there where no camera's.

 

  “What did you wanna talk about?....Please don't tell me you wanna break up with me because you still can't remember..and because you've grown attached to Yesung.” he said....well then....now what was I supposed to say...

 

  “Well...then I guess I have nothing to say to you...” I said looking down at the floor.

 

  “How did I know it would come to this...they all told me not to because you were so young...but I did anyways...i can't do this anymore Chae Rin...no more.” he said before he backed me into a wall effectively cutting off my escape route.

 

  “w-w-h-what are you do-doing?” I stuttered as I tried to back up more into the wall to get a distance between us.

 

 Before I knew it his lips were on mine while his hands started to pull my body to his aggressively.

 

  “N-no.....st-stop...what are you...d-d-doing?” I asked trying to push him away.

 

  “What I should have done a long time ago. You're mine Chae Rin and no one else is taking you from me.” he said before slamming me into the wall before claiming my lips again as I started to cry.

 

  “Don't cry so hard I don't want people to hear you.” I said before biting my lip causing me to screech as I felt the blood pool into my mouth.

 

  “GET THE AWAY FROM HER NOW!” I heard a familiar voice echo throughout the hallway before Daesung was pulled away from me and I felt someone pick me up and hold me bridal style.

 

  “Ye-Yesung?” I questioned as I tried to look up, but he had covered my eyes with his hand.

 

  “Yes it's me Riri...i just don't want you to see what happens when Sooyun gets mad....that has got to hurt.” he said before turning and walking down to the training room.

 

  “Oppa....” I didn't finish before I started crying again.

 

 I felt his arms wrap around me before I felt him pull me away to give me a glass of water. I drank more than half of it trying to get the taste of blood out of my mouth and the rest just went to my sore throat.

 

 All I did was nod before I felt him lift me up before telling someone that he was just gonna take me home to rest.

 

 After we got home and Yesung put me in bed he went to walk away before I grabbed his wrist.

 

  “Oppa...please don't leave...stay with me...please.” I begged as I starred up at him.

 

 He nodded before taking off his shirt and climbing into bed with me. I snuggled up to him and smiled when he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him before I felt his soft lips on mine...right where the cut was from Daesung's teeth.

 

  “Does it feel better?” he asked as he looked down at me with sad eyes.

 

  “No...i think I need one more. It still stings.” I pouted before I leaned up and kissed him again.

 

  “Awe...my poor Riri.” he said snuggling to me.

 

  “Are...you going to tell me what happened? I only heard your screech before I went to look for you.” he asked before I looked up at him and nodded. He deserved to know...

 

  “I told him I couldn't anymore...i couldn't be with him because it seemed like my memories of him don't want to resurface.” I said before snuggling into his bare chest.

 

  “Oh...and he...attacked you...” he mumbled before squeezing me to him. All I did was nod.

 

  “Just rest for now Riri...i'm still taking you up on that offer for that park you wanna go to.” he said before kissing my forehead, then my nose, and finally my lips before he to fell asleep...and of course Gyeoul who was starring at us the whole time we talked.

 

 A few hours later I felt him shaking me awake causing me to glare at him to which he just smiled and kissed me. I rolled on top of him and sat up before slapping his head.

 

  “PABO! I was dreaming of you why did you wake me up?” I yelled as he just shrugged and pulled me down on top of him before wiggling a little.

 

  “Yah! Don't do that! I can feels certain parts of you, you know.” I yelled and punched his shoulder.

 

 All he did was nod before wiggling again and this time pulling me up so that he could kiss me...a little while later the kiss started to get heavier as well as his wiggling which had slowly turned into him grinding on me.

 

  “Stop that. We are gonna be late to the park if you keep doing that...besides i'm still only seventeen...wait until i'm at least eighteen before you decide to do that with me.” I mumbled before sitting straight up bringing him with me...he just smirked because he was in the perfect position to just push me under him...and he did just that. He started grinding on me causing me to moan out loud and I just glared at him afterwards...if he didn't stop...i was not going to be the cause of me possibly breaking every bone in his body...right here on this bed...even though he would probably enjoy that.

 

  “Now...who was telling me to...stop.” he said in between a groan as I moved to match him.

 

  “Shut up...and go take a cold shower or something....i wanna go to the amusement park...” I mumbled as I shoved him off me to stand up as I started to look for clothes.

 

  “Awwww....no fun....unless you wanna join me in the shower...” said before I heard the bed squeak as he came up and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him....and he still had a very happy friend which was poking me right above my back bone.

 

  “No..now go....before you get any harder...i ain't taking care of that....we have a cold shower and a bathroom...take care of it yourself.” I said before going back to looking for clothes.

 

  “Fine....i guess i'll just wait.” he mumbled sadly before walking into the bathroom to shower....and do his business.

 

 All I thought was...oh my god.....0.0....that thing....never ever coming near me...he's going to rip me in half....

 

 After he got out I told him to dress casually which to him was apparently black slacks,a white shirt with a black vest,and a pair of nice stiletto shoes.

 

 Me....i just wore a pink strapless dress with a black coverup,black sandals and I made my hair curly.

 

 After I caught Yesung starring at me for the a millionth time and we haven't even left the house yet...i turned to stare at him.

 

  “If you stare any harder I might have holes through my head.” I said before he looked at me and grinned.

 

  “Not my fault you decided to wear such a nice dress....just to let you know...if I see anyone starring i'm not being held on murder charges.” he said before taking a hold of my hand as we walked out into the nights cold air.

 

 I just laughed as he opened my door before going around and getting into the drivers side before starting the car.

 

 On the way up I felt him take a hold of my hand as he drove....i laced our fingers together and smiled as he continued to drive.

 

 Once we got to the amusement park though..it was me that had to keep him from running everywhere...the hell did my serious turtle lover go....he became a 15-year-old out of no where...

 

  “YAH! OPPA CALM DOWN!” I yelled as he dragged me towards a popular ride called the Disco Pam Pam...god help me.

 

  “Riri...i wanna ride it.” he said cutely causing me to face palm.

 

  “Ok.....and you are waiting for...?” I asked slowly as he just stood there bouncing.

 

  “You silly.” he laughed....ok...never taking him here again...even though technically he took me here...

 

 After riding the Disco about....seven damn times...he started dragging me towards the Ferris Wheel....oh hell no...i hate heights....

 

  “Come on Riri...i'll protect you...besides I saw something earlier..and if we get on now we have perfect timing for it.” he pleaded...i gave in...his aegyo....was just wayyyy to much for me to handle.

 

  “Ok...fine...i'll go on...” I mumbled before he cheered and pulled me on the ride...he pulled us into a pink one....nicely chosen...kiss .

 

 After it started moving I clutched Yesung like a koala...and didn't have any plans to let go...especially when we reached the top and the thing jerked to a stop....

 

  “O-o-oppa....why d-did i-it st-st-stop moving...” I asked as I started shaking.

 

  “Riri...calm down and look outside.” he said calmly as he pointed out the window on his left....out of no where frigging fire works started shooting off into the air...i finally relaxed my hold on his arm and got into his lap to see better as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

 

 After the fireworks were over we decided to go home...since we both absolutely refused to go on the Viking Ship...

 

  “Oppa...that was fun...i wanna go again..just not with you.” I said as I took off the cover for my dress.

 

  “Yeah yeah.” he said as he stood behind me and kissed my shoulder...i already knew where this was going but I let him have his fun..i was to damn tired to argue with him and he knew not to go so far unless I let him.

 

  “Hmmm...no denying this time?” he asked...my only response was to turn around and kiss his lips before he lifted me up and took me over to the bed before dropping me on it.

 

 His hands started to travel up the bottom of my dress while I took off his shirt and pants....leaving him only in his boxers as he ped my dress leaving me in only my undergarments.

 

  “Before we go any further...i swear I will take responsibly if anything happens.” he said as I just nodded.

 

 After he took the dress off me fully he started kissing my jaw line,my cheek,my head,and then finally my lips. After he started ravishing my lips I pulled him closer to me causing him to fall on top of me where I felt him rub against me causing me to moan into the kiss while he smiled at my reaction and slowly started to grind against me. Soon enough I felt him get harder before I push him off me and got on top before leaning down and kissing him...only because and my hands slid their way down his stomach and to the waist band of his boxers where I let my hands stay as he moved against me causing a lot of friction between us which made us both groan.

 

  “Oppa...no more..not yet anyways...some time soon though.”i said as I kissed him once more before sitting up...directly onto his very happy jr.

 

 He bounced on more time causing me to squeal and fall backwards as he took over again before giving up and pecking my lips before getting up and looking at me.

 

  “Fine....but no more that touching or I will kick you until you cry.” I said as he smiled in victory as he pulled me towards the bathroom where we both finally took a shower together before going to sleep late...and I mean...midnight late....oh well....

 


…..............yep......the mini is in here XDXDXDXD....i forgot what chapter it was at XD