Ch.11

The Rising Stars

                                     tumblr_inline_mlcujrjX861qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlcujrjX861qz4rgp.gif

 

 We are now back in Seoul with the concert ending in success, with it selling out in all 10 states we went to over the duration of six months and SM is giving us all a week to get settled back into Seoul before making us do anything...other than practice of coarse. Right now me and my happy group of K-POP rookie stars were in school pretty much trying to ignore all the gossip and fanboys.

 

  “Unnie...all the attention is still new to me..and somewhat scares me.” Miri said as she held my hand going through the mass of people that littered the halls of our school.

 

  “It scares all of us Miri-shi...hopefully it dies down after a while.” I said squeezing her hand in reassurance.

 

 So far no one has found out about any of our relationships with our fellow label mates..mostly the members of EXO..even after what happened with Daesung and the Japanese girl..whose name was released as Kana, I still didn't want many people, much less EXOTICS, to know about mine and Kris' relationship.

 

  “I agree Miri-ah...just keep your head high and ignore all of them...” Jihan said to Miri making her calm down somewhat.

 

  “Unnie...are you going to confront Daesung about Kana and the rumors?” Miri asked shyly squeezing my hand letting me know that she knew the question would hurt me but asked because she needed to.

 

 I nodded my head... “Yeah...I have to find out sooner or later...whether he has actually moved on and has given up on me.” I said looking down.

 

  “Just keep your head high unnie we cheer for you and Daesung.” Jihan said from behind us with a smile on her face...wait..when did she move...ninja Jihan unnie -.-

 

 After the conversation I walked away from my group and going to the roof so that I could get a breath of fresh air...no surprise who I found up there...considering we made it our secret hide out.

 

  “Oppa...” I said cautiously walking up beside him.

 

  “Hi Chaeri why you up here?” he asked looking at me with his lovely smile.

 

  “Looking for you mostly but also for some fresh air.” I said trying to look anywhere but at him.

 

  “Oh...why were you looking for me?” he asked confused.

 

  “Oppa....was the tabloid true....are you really dating that Japanese girl.” I said close to crying.

 

  “Chaeri....no it was lying...but why do you care so much...you have a boy...” he stopped after I looked at him with a very bad face.

 

  “HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!!! HE IS JUST A COVER FOR US...ME AND YOU....OUR RELATIONSHIP THAT WE ARE TRYING TO HIDE!” I yelled not realizing what I said.

 

  “Chaeri....?” I heard a voice come from the door and turned to see who it was....Kris Oppa....

 

 'Did he hear me' I thought....oh no...oppa...i'm sorry.

 

  “Oppa...how much did you hear....i'm sorry...” I said dropping to my knees wincing a little when they got scrapped by the ground.


 

  “All that I needed to.”he said making me tear up.

 

  “Don't cry Chaeri-shi....i understand..i do...i'll continue to help you to out...even if it hurts...at least I know who you love now...and it doesn't hurt so much anymore watching you pretend so hard.” he said making me look up from where I had started crying.

 

 His hand was in front of my face asking if I wanted him help in getting up...silently I took him hand and said a thank you to him before turning to Daesung who looked...either shocked by my outburst or the sudden appearance of Kris....or maybe both.

 

  “Chaeri....is what you said true?” Daesung asked taking a step toward me.

 

  “I'll leave you to alone now....good luck...both of you...and Daesung if you ever hurt her...just know you lost the best thing ever.” Kris said walking out the door and downstairs leaving me and Daesung alone.

 

  “Answer me Chaeri...is it true...are you telling the truth...you chose me...over him?” he said/asked thoroughly shocked.

 

 All I did was nod....next thing I know I was pretty much having the life squeezed out of me by none other than my smiling angel himself....I started laughing and hugged him back happy to be able to hug him again at all and knowing that nothing will separate us again...and with the help of Kris...we may actually get through this.

 

  “I'm so happy...so happy you chose me Chae...wanna know why?” he said.

 

  “Why?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “I heard YG and SM are gonna make a treaty and have a collaboration album release together of all YG and SM artists and trainees.” he said smiling.

 

  “REALLY?!?!?!?” I screamed jumping onto him and squeezing the life out of him myself.

 

  “Yes....and Big Bang...and your brothers group, DM, are gonna be paired together for it.” he said still smiling even though I was practically killing him.

 

  “KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” I screamed kissing him cause I was so happy that our relationship might just work this time.

 

 

…..........#1 update done for now...