Ch.14

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mmgl7425R01qz4rgp.jpgtumblr_inline_mmgl7425R01qz4rgp.jpgtumblr_inline_mmgl7425R01qz4rgp.jpg
 

 

 After arriving at the entertainment building,Daesung and I said goodbye before he went off to his own entertainment.....let's just say.... I wish he had taken me with him.

 

 When I entered the practice room I had a bunch of evil people looking at me...evil people being the TaoRi couple and the Jihun couple giving me really evil looks...they were probably still mad about what happened during lunch at school today between me and Daesung...not to mention I went home with him afterwords.

 

  “YAH!!! CHAERI-SHI WHO SAID YOU COULD GO TO HIS HOUSE!!!!!?????? IS YOUR HAIR WET?!!!? DID YOU GUYS SHOWER TOGETHER?!?!?!!?!? I'M GOING TO CASTRATE HIM!!!” Jihan yelled/questioned while I just starred.

 

  “First....i'm seventeen and my brother is almost never home....I don't exactly need to tell anyone i'm going to my boyfriends house...i'm a teenager...even Miri goes to the EXO dorms once in a while to see Tao....she even stays the night sometimes...and no...i didn't shower with Daesung...we ain't that far into the relationship yet...but I did shower while he cooked me food.” I replied looking at Jihan as she continued to fum...till she heard about Miri that is...

 

  “MIRI!?!?!?!?!? YOU'RE ONLY SIXTEEN!!!!!!! DON'T BE DOING THAT !!!” Jihan cussed....ok...she was mad...she only cusses when she's mad...

 

  “Sorry unnie....but you can't say much...i always see you in Luhan-oppa's room at night...” Miri said smiling after Jihan started to blush.

 

  “EH?!?!??!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!” I yelled as I starred at Jihan in shock...while she continued to blush.

 

  “OK...you guys win...but no !!!” Jihan said glaring at me and Miri.

 

  “NEH!!!” Miri and I said in sync...then we looked at each other and smiled.

 

  “TWINS!!!!” we said together again then busted out laughing.

 

 Soon Tao and Luhan joined and so did Jihan after she caught on.

 

  “Why is everyone laughing?” Sehun and Suye asked as they walked in holding hands...which got Sehun really evil looks from Me,Jihan,and Miri.

 

  “Mine and Miri's abilities to read each others minds.” I said still glaring at Sehun and Suye's hands intertwined...she may not be our maknae but she was still the youngest member with a boyfriend...which meant Sehun better be careful.

 

  “Oh...ok...anyways...I just came to bring Suye here and to tell Tao and Luhan that SM is calling all members of EXO in for a meeting...so we better hurry.” Sehun said as he kissed Suye on the cheek and walked out...and after Luhan and Tao said a quick goodbye to Jihan and Miri respectively they left as well.

 

 ~HELLO SM TRAINEE'S THIS IS SM. COULD ALL THE GIRLS OF GEMS PLEASE REPORT TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATLY THANK YOU!!~

 

 Me and the girls looked at each other and shrugged then made our way to the office.

 

 Along the way we met J-Kat and Hana and told them we all had to heat to the CEO's office and they nodded and started to follow.

 

 After knocking on the door a couple times we were finally let into the giant office where all of EXO and DM were seemingly waiting for us....and what creeped us out is everyone was smiling....

 

  “Ummmm...what's going on guys?” I asked hesitantly as I looked between the CEO and the two boy groups.

 

  “Sit down you seven we have something important to tell you.” SM said as he sat down behind his desk while we all sat on the couch that was facing him.

 

  “Congratulations GEMS....” he started as we looked at him intently.

 

  “You will officially debut as a seven member group this coming March.” he finished....then all hell broke loose....

 

  “SERIOUSLY/NO WAY/OH MY GOD/SWEET”...came from all members of GEMS as we all starred happily at each other....

 

  “Thank you SM very much you have no idea how much this means to us.” I said as I bowed toward him and soon after the other members joined as well....that is before we were picked up by our brothers and hugged to death.

 

 Then a few minutes after we settled we saw SM go to the intercom...we all guessed he was going to announce some thing.

 

 ~Can all trainee's surround the intercom and flip the switch so we can hear you....same goes for all SM contract groups~

 

 After a few seconds he got the ok from everyone as they spoke through the intercom telling him he could continue.

 

 ~I am very happy to announce the debut of SM Entertainment's new girl group...GEMS!!!!!~

 

 After that you could hear all intercom's go up with applaud and cheers making Me and Miri tear a little...then turned to look at the rest of the group and joined in a group hug.

 

 The rest of that day was spent in celebration of GEMS soon-to-debut. All of YG Entertainment came and joined the party as well...mostly because Daesung was called by SM and he told him...which got Daesung to tell YG of the debut...which YG then dragged all artists over to join it...thankfully the last floor of SM, where the party was held, was huge as hell. By the next day everyone was waiting for the release of the already famous girl group who had yet to debut.

 

…...#4.........let's go see how many I can do....it's only you know........2:40am.......