Ch.1

The Rising Stars

             tumblr_inline_mfx9zhEEps1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfx9zhEEps1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfx9zhEEps1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfx9zhEEps1rd20bk.gif

 

  “Oppa...where are we going?” I asked looking at my older brother.

 

  “To your school you dumb...”...Chung Gi stopped talking after I threw him my shoe.

 

  “It's still your school to you know even if you hardly go anymore because of your training with DM.” I spoke really softly while saying this.

 

  “Chaeri we are here” Chung Gi said pointing out the window.

 

 I looked out my window to see....that we were indeed actually at the school already. I said a quick goodbye to my brother then ran to my friends who were waiting near the door of the school.

 

...OK...now that we are at school let me introduce you to my dance group.

 

 We have Kyu Mi Ri. Her main color is purple and she is the adorable co-leader of the group, did I mention she was also our maknae? Next we have Han Ji Joon or just Jihan. Her main color is blue and she absolutely loves bubble tea for some reason. Then there is the oldest member of our group, Kim HyunAe or just Kim-Unnie. Her main color is dark pink and she is also the shortest member of our group being half Korean and half Chinese. Then there is our second oldest member Ji Woo or J-Kat. She is the shy innocent one of the group. Her main color is green and she...loves...pretty much everything. Then there is me in the middle. I am the leader of the group and the second shortest. My main color is light pink and I love chocolate...oh...got to go the bell just rang.

 

  “Chaeri-unnie what are we doing after school today?” Miri asked me with her aegyo voice in our 1st period class.

 

  “I don't know Miri-ah....ask Kim-unnie she's the one with the car.” I answer back in the nicest way possible.

 

  “I have to go somewhere after school guys, sorry.” Kim-unnie said from behind us.

 

 *Sigh* Sometimes school is so boring...it's depressing.

 

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

 

  “UNNIE!!! DID YOU HEAR???? BIG BANG AND EXO ARE HERE!!!!” Miri shouted over the noise of the lunch rush.

 

  “No.....but thank you....cause now I must go find Daesung....KYAHHHH!!!!” I squealed running out the doors to where the crowd was....or at least I was running until I slammed into someone.

 

 Slowly getting off the ground with a little help from the person who knocked me over I looked up to say sorry,but ended up trying to hide my very very excited squeal that was bound to come out if I opened it....I can't believe I just ran into Kang Daesung.

 

  “OMG! I'm so sorry....um....are you ok?” I asked Daesung after my excitement subsided...a little.

 

 He flashed me a smile and nodded. *mental squeal*

 

  “I'm just glad you're ok. I wouldn't want to hurt the leader of a dance group now would I?” Daesung said in a calm voice.

 

  “How.....how did you know....” I was cut off when he started laughing then pointing to my jacket...that is when I understood.

 

 My jacket was black and had my groups name on it with our symbol,a blue crown w/ jewels on it,then our name and position on the back. All the members had one. I had it specially made for us when we became an official group earlier this year on April 19th.

 

  “Oh....yeah. I forgot I was wearing the jacket. Hehe. I'll see you later...i guess.” I turned to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

 

  “I sure hope we see each other again. You and your group stay strong and i'm sure you'll make it someday.” He said it so encouragingly....i started smiling like an idiot.

 

 All I could do was nod, then slowly start to walk away only to stop after a few steps to turn around and wave at him. He waved back then disappeared into the crowd.

 

 Then I walked to the gym for dance practice....smiling like an idiot. When I got the the gym the girls were there waiting for me. They all stopped what they were doing when they saw the look on my face(still smiling like an idiot). When they asked me what happened I started screaming and explaining what had happened not even ten minutes ago near the auditorium. After I finished the story I was in dire need of a drink which Kim-unnie happily gave to me. After they congratulated me we started practicing till the bell rang for us to go to third period.

 

First chapter of the re-write..done :)