Rescued?

Picking One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“Eomeoni!” Kai called when he saw Yvonne’s mother the next day, “Can I talk to Yvonne?”

“Aigoo!” Mrs. Jung’s eyes shinned when she saw her soon to be son-in-law. Kai was already dressed a crisp black tux, looking extremely sharp and eye catching.

“Don’t you kids know that it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?” Mrs. Jung shook her head, “Teenager nowadays…”

Kai bowed politely before leaving. He silently pouted as he thought: This means that Yvonne is still here… what do I do now?!

He glanced around searching for a familiar back view.

“Yah!” Kai found it, “I thought I told you to leave with her! Do both of you guys never check your phones?” he scowled at a soulless Myungsoo.

“Congrats,” Myungsoo muttered, his eyes were dull.

Kai sighed and rolled his eyes, “That’s exactly what you said when they first announced the wedding date!” Kai assumed that Myungsoo was grumpy due to the fact that he was about to witness his dream girl getting married off to his best friend.

“Hey,” Kai placed a hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder, “I’ll file a divorce contract as soon as the company gets back on track.”

Myungsoo shrugged Kai’s hand off, “Don’t bother, you can keep her,” was all he said before leaving a very confused Kai after him.
 


“Hey Jess!” Krystal ran over to her twin, “Want to go and find Unnie? I want to see her in her dress! Unnie will be so pretty!”

Krystal, who was usually the tomboy was astonishingly excited today, there was an extra glimmer in her eyes, a small twinkling chime to her voice, and for once, she didn’t even complain about having to wear heels or be in a dress. Meanwhile Jessica was shockingly forlorn and quiet. It was almost like the two twins had switched bodies. 

Jessica followed Krystal around listlessly, she had of course noticed Kai in his suite, and he looked painfully beautiful. But strangely it didn’t make her heart flutter like before, looking at Kai just stirred up guilt, hate, anger, and regret. However another tall frame in a top hat had caught her attention and she made the mistake of staring too long.

The person tipped his hat up just long enough for Jessica to see his face, he tilted his head towards the entrance, signally her to meet him.

Jessica gasped and stumbled backwards bumping into Krystal.

“Jess?” Krystal frowned and only then started to realise how abnormal Jessica was being today, “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yes,” Jessica snapped her head up and gave Krystal a smile, “I just tripped…” she fake another smiled but Krystal didn’t buy it.

“Jess listen…” she was never really given a proper time to ask Jessica but… it was now or never, “I know that you like Kai.”

Jessica tripped over her own foot again, “N-No.”

Krystal sighed, “Don’t. I read your diary…”

Jessica became silent.

“I just hope that you won’t do anything stupid again because of him,” it wasn’t that Krystal didn’t trust her twin… it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter