Achieved

Picking One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

Yvonne found herself on a soft couch in a dark room with a big screen on the wall and a disco ball on the ceiling.

“Hey you’re up!” a familiar voice spoke startling Yvonne.

“You drugged me!” Yvonne yelped and moved away to the other side of the couch, as far as she could get away from L.

L sighed, “And still as pessimistic as ever… you fell asleep on the cab.

Yvonne remained silent; she did vaguely remember getting into a cab…

“Oh and before you start accusing me of anything else, you got into the cab voluntarily,” L held his hands up, “I did nothing. I just carried you out; it’s not a big deal."

“What do you mean it's not a big deal?! You set me up!" Yvonne stood up, “Where are we? I need to go home my sister…” Yvonne searched her pockets, “Where’s my phone?”

L took Yvonne’s phone out of his leather jacket pocket showing her before putting it back in, “Don’t worry it’s safe. And as for Jessica, you did everything you could." 

Yvonne narrowed her eyes at L, “You’re still spying on me?!”

L smiled innocently, “I just wanted to make sure that you came to our meeting on time. It’s important.”

“Okay first of all coming to the meeting was optional, and secondly since I’m already here, I’ll just tell you. Leave me alone and stop stalking me. I have a fiancé and I’m happy so don’t come to find me again. Lastly give me my phone back! I really need to go, now’s not a good time…” Yvonne reached out for her phone.

"If it is Jessica you are worried about then give it a rest, she's not going to suddenly appear just because you are worried, she's gone for a reason," L played with the microphone in his hands.

Yvonne narrowed her eyes, "My sister is missing and you're telling me that it's okay?"

L's eyes softened, “All I am saying is that Jessica will come back when she is ready, you shouldn't stress yourself out because of her. For once Yvonne can’t you stop worrying about other people and think about yourself?”

Yvonne frowned, “What do you mean?”

"You wanted to come here today didn't you?" Yvonne frowned deeper and L explained, "I know you, you were going to come no matter what your answer was but you completely forgot about our plans when Jessica interfered."

L sighed, “Think about it Yvonne, the choices you make… is it what you want or what other people want? If I hadn't paid the cab driver to take you here you would've missed this meeting and I can guarantee that you will regret it for the rest of your life.”

“Lalalalalala~” Yvonne plugged her ears with her fingers, “You can talk all you want but I won’t listen, I know you’re good at manipulating people and just so you know I’m leaving with or without my phone. So buh-bye.”

Yvonne was just about the open the door when it opened itself.

“Hello?” a person from the other side with blonde hair looked Yvonne up and down with a judgmental face.

Yvonne realised that she probably looked insane right now with her hair everywhere and her hands over her ears.

“Sorry,” Yvonne apologised and side stepped to get out.

“Jung Yvonne if you take one more step out you are turning down the chance to work with the world’s number one fashion designer,” L’s voice boomed through the room.

Yvonne’s heart starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter