Redemption

Picking One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There is no 'trust' in the world of showbiz, you take what you need and then leave.

 

 

Narrator POV

WRONG WRONG WRONG! We got it all wrong.

L dropped lifelessly onto the ground and buried his head in his hands. He was currently under the tree three meters away from Myungsoo and Yvonne’s tree and after witnessing the scene he had just saw even an idiot could figure out what was going on between Myungsoo and Yvonne.

It was never Kai, L smiled bitterly. We aimed at the wrong target.

L silently stood up and started to leave making sure to not disturb the couple.

Originally he had followed because he was worried about Yvonne since he heard that she had fainted earlier when she found out about Kai being framed. However when he got to the hospital he saw Yvonne run out of there by herself, he was going to follow her but before he could take off another guy in a black jacket was running after her.

At the moment L didn’t give it much of a thought and just ran after both of them, he made sure to keep his distance therefore he never saw the face of the guy in the black jacket. Now he wished that he had stayed. From the way that other guy had cared for Yvonne L finally understood what true love was like, and all those feelings he had felt for Yvonne… maybe at one point it was love but that love was long gone and in its place was greed and lust. L felt ashamed of himself and even though it pained him to do so, he was finally going to leave Yvonne alone so that she can live her own life.

L walked slowing down the side walk while kicking a pebble, he mind was blank and even though it was raining cats and days he didn’t seem to notice. He didn’t even know where he was going his just followed his instincts and kept on walking. L didn’t stop until his foot hit a set of stairs.

L looked up at the grand building and at the entrance there were two words:

Police Station.

A sad smile formed on L’s face.

I don’t deserve you Yvonne. I’m sorry that it took be so long to figure it out but you are worthy of someone better than me. I wish you happiness.
 

*          *          *
 

“I’m going to shower…” Yvonne announced once she and Myungsoo were back at the house.

Myungsoo nodded, “Pass me a towel.”

Yvonne threw one at him before closing the bathroom door.

Myungsoo took the towel and started to dry his hair. He took off his soaked shirt and pulled on a warmer sweater.

Once he heard the water go off he plopped tiredly on the couch and pouted at the blank TV screen.

Myungsoo knew that something had happened to Yvonne when she was at the hospital. He desperately wanted to know what had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter