Monster

Picking One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“Director JB! The camera is not working!”

JB scowled, “Than get it to work. The sun is coming up in a few minutes and we need to shoot this!” he then turned and scoffed at Myungsoo.

“I told you that we should’ve just shot it yesterday! Now we might have to do it tomorrow!”

“Shhh…” Myungsoo frowned and covered Yvonne’s ears. She was still in a sleep like state and was basically sleeping on Myungsoo’s shoulder right now.

JB sighed, “Love struck teenagers,” he muttered before checking to see if the camera was fixed.

Myungsoo meanwhile checked to make sure that Yvonne’s head was in a comfortable position as she rested. He brushed a lose strand of hair from her face making sure that her makeup wasn’t smudged so that the stylist didn’t have to redo it. Yvonne always sneezed at the amount of foundation and power they lather on her face. She made a comparison saying that it felt like:

“They were icing a cake.”

Myungsoo’s phone suddenly started ringing and Yvonne’s head snapped up. Her eyes were alert but when she realised that it was just a phone call she yawned and rubbed them.

So much for not smudging the makeup, Myungsoo thought as a smile slipped onto his face.

 “Hello?” Myungsoo picked up without looking at the caller ID.

Yvonne was still waking up but she stayed quiet as she watched Myungsoo’s smile turn into a frown while his eyes darkened.

“Okay I got it,” Myungsoo ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” Yvonne asked her tone was full of concern.

Myungsoo looked stressed and his eyes were far away, he quietly grabbed Yvonne’s hand and went to the director.

“Cancel the CF. We’ll refund you,” Myungsoo didn’t give JB a chance to reply before running back to the hotel to grab a few necessities. 

All this time beside him, Yvonne followed silently as a really bad feeling engulfed her.
 

*          *          *
 

“I’m here to see Kim Jongin,” Myungsoo showed his ID to the officer.

“And your ID Miss?” the officer asked Yvonne. She quickly took hers out and gave it to him.

The two of them were now at the police station; on their way here all Myungsoo had told Yvonne was that Kai had been imprisoned. When Yvonne asked why he replied with a despressed, "I don't know".

“Right this way,” the officer led them into a cell, “You have ten minutes.”

“Thank you,” Myungsoo bowed to the officer and Yvonne copied.

After the officer was completely out of sight Myungsoo closed the door and Yvonne rushed over to the soulless figure on the bed.

“Kai what happened?!” there were tears in her eyes when she saw the horrible state he was in. His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were hollow, the worst part was that he looked like he had lost at least twenty pounds over a span of two days.

Kai couldn’t look at Yvonne directly so he looked at Myungsoo, “They think that I’m trying to kill Jessica.”

“What?!” Yvonne wasn’t sure if she had heard right.

Myungsoo kept cool, strangely he would freak out over little things like a spider or a cockroach but right now his mind was work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter