Enslaved

Picking One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

Yvonne closed the door and then stared at the ticket in her hand. Oh how she wanted to rip it but she knew that she couldn’t, if she stayed Jess will probably find a rifle somewhere and shoot blindly. Yvonne couldn’t let everybody die because of her.

She was just about to hide the ticket upstairs in her room when the front door burst opened again.

“Myungsoo?” Yvonne instinctively hid her hands behind her back but Myungsoo saw this slight movement and it only added oil to the flame.

He went over to Yvonne in a few long strides and grabbed her wrist harshly, leaving red marks.

“Ow! Myungsoo, you’re hurting me…” Yvonne winced but his ignored her and reached for the envelope.

His eyes turned into slits as he opened it.

“Well look at that, now will you believe me?” a voice came in from the front door and Yvonne cursed under her breath when she saw who it was.

Jessica hung back at the door way leaning on it leisurely enjoying the show.

Yvonne stood up and started explaining, “Myungsoo whatever Jessica told you was fake, don’t listen to her, she’s crazy!”

“Crazy?” Myungsoo let out a short laugh, “I wish I was crazy, all this time… you were only playing with me.”

“No Myungsoo I wa-…” Yvonne tried again but was cut off by him.

“And I was a fool for believing you…” Myungsoo’s eyes were ice cold reminding her of L’s when he first left and now Yvonne was really starting to feel anxious.

“You’re words from last night…I actually did think that you loved me but I was nothing except an item you used to replace your ex-boyfriend with!” Myungsoo spat, “Oh wait I’m sorry are you two back together now since he just walked out this door after hugging you?”

“No Myungsoo it’s not like that! He was here to-…” Yvonne trailed off biting her tongue as she felt Jessica’s glaze on her and realised that she couldn’t say anything unless she wanted everybody to die.

Myungsoo’s heart turned into ice when he realised that Yvonne wasn’t even trying to defend herself anymore, “He was here to what?” he smirked in disgust, “Lied so much that you ran out of ideas?”

Yvonne was now starting to turn from sad to angry, didn’t her words to him yesterday ring any sort of a bell? Or did he just never trust her in the first place?

Jessica watched the scene silently, even though she had a smug smirk pasted in her face, on the inside she was actually crying. She regretted everything she had done and would do anything to stop time and rewind, if she could go back in time she would’ve definitely rejected TOP’s offer and then none of this would’ve happened. She had a heart and a conscience, and right now both of them were joined together, beating her up.

“Yeah you know what? You’re right,” Yvonne shot back as her ego got the best of her, “Listen to Jessica, everything she said you true, I only noticed you because you looked like L!” her heart ached as she spoke those words but before she could change her mind she ran away and locked herself in her bedroom.

As soon as the door closed her tears came down like a rainfall as she muffled her sobs in her hands.

Maybe this will make it easier for him when I actually have to leave…

She looked at the plane ticket in her hand, I rather him hate me and move on then to miss me and be stuck in his heartbreak forever.

Meanwhile downstairs, Myungsoo was lost, confused, frustrated, and most of all angry, he had never felt so worked up over something in his life before. The feeling of being cheated on and used was what hurt the most.

Originally when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter