008

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! She's back!?" Yuri shouted through the phone. 

"Yes sir, we found her. She's been in Korea for a month now" His PI told. Ever since Jessica move out, he hire a PI to search for her. Obviously, for 3 years he fail, but now he have found her. 

"3 years....It's been so long Sica" Yuri wipes his tears staring into the frame on his desk. The picture of their wedding photo shoot kills him every time. 

Now he know where she is. How can he come to her? Would she forgive him? He doesn't think so, yet. He hurt her, he can't just enter her life easily. 

Yuri thought for a moment then spoke into the phone.

"Where does she live?" 

 

***

 

"Enjoy the cupcakes, comeback next time!" Tiffany smile and wave at the customer who left with a happy face. Yes, she's the owner of her own bakery that is pretty popular because of her treats she made herself. 

All of this can be thank to Taeyeon. At first, Taeyeon wanted her to work with him, however since Mr Kim found out about them, she wouldn't dare to work on the Kim's properties. So, Pinky Bakery was born. Taeyeon was willing to do anything to make her happy and what Tiffany enjoy most is baking. 

"Amber, can you bake another batch of lemon cake pop? We're running out of them, thanks!" She shouted towards the back, where her bakers are. 

"Tiffany unnie, there's an order of 12 Red Velvet cupcakes for this Thursday!" Luna said, writing down the order. 

"Okay, let Amber or Sulli know about that~" She continue working until the door bell rings indicating there is a new customer. 

"Welcome to Pinky, would you try some samples?" She ask without looking, cleaning the counter. 

"No. I need to speak with you" The harsh and cold voice made her froze to the bone. Tiffany slowly look up to see the man she last wanted to meet. Mr Kim, in his wheel chair, look up at her with cold eyes.

"M-Mr K-Kim" Her words stutters. She never expect to be face to face with her boyfriend's father this soon or ever. 

"I came here from a very tight schedule, so I'll make it clear. "You are a ! Stay away from my son! You do not deserve him nor his money! I will never except a into the family, so just break it between you two cause you won't get a penny!" Mr Kim shouted, not caring if the customers are looking. 

"Tiffany who had tears flowing down her cheeks, still unmoving. She was solid at the spot. Even when Mr Kim was already out of site, she couldn't move. 

Embarrassment, humiliation, and sadness were all over her face. The customer look at her in disgust. Some didn't care and just continued eating or ordering while some fled the bakery.

"Unnie..." Sulli and Luna tried to wake her up. "Tiffany unnie, it's okay, he just want trouble" Sulli said, hugging her. Yes, her workers knew about her past. They are actually Taeyeon's dongsaengs. 

"I-I'm sorry" That's was all she said before she ran in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter