28

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uhh....." while everyone awaits his answer, Yul found himself choking on air. 

"I-I don't know....I really don't... how about we just order? Excuse me!" he holler at the waiter and he came right away. 

"Are you guys ready?" 

"We sure are!" Taeyeon smirk at Yul. He loves messing with him. 

"Yes. We're ready." Tiffany join in.

After dinner, they drop off Yoong at Jessica's parents place then the group head off to the usual spot for all midnight fun: the club. 

Since tonight is Halloween, the club is even more pact than regular days. They settle down at the lounge. While Jessica and Tiffany excuse themselves to the ladies room, Taeng and Yul sat quietly. 

"Since Jessica isn't here, you can now answer me, Mr. Kwon" Taeyeon, determine to get an answer. 

"Huh?...I-I..." 

"Well? Are you planning to get marry soon?" 

"Yes. I am planning to get re-married. To my wife that I am still married to" he cross his arms.

"Only legally, you are" Taeyeon took a sip of his drink and roll his eyes. Soon, the ladies came out. Tiffany pull her hubby to the dance floor, leaving Yuri and Jessica at the lounge.

"So.......Do you got any plans for this winter break?" Jessica started the conversation. She notice his stiffness ever since she got back from the restroom.

"Huh? I..I think I'll be working..." he lied. 

"Liar.... I know Taeyeon will have a a winter break." she cross her arms and glare at him. 

"If you already have plans then just say so!" she holler at him and walk to the dance floor. She doesn't know why but she suddenly have this rage over him. Yul, being clueless as he is, just look as she pick a random dude and dance in front of him.

Yul look at his wife and this cocky looking guy dance and wishes it was him instead. At a moment, Jessica look at Yul. She smirk and told the guy to put his hands on her waist. 

Yul grip on his glass. "No.....No!" he had enough. He rush to where Jessica is and pull them apart. 

"Hey! What the hell dude?!" the guy yelled at him.

"Hands off!" 

"Haha....nice joke now get the hell out" they guy pushes him but Yul wouldn't leave. 

"I said, don't touch h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter