13

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yul...you remembered." Given the plastic fork, she dig it into the pasta, twirling it around then bring it up to . She chew then swallow. It was delicious. 

"Ahem" A deep voice interrupted her. Jessica lifted her head to see deniel. Since when was he here? "Daniel, what are you doing here?" she clean her lips then twist the lid shut and put the container away. 

"I've been here for the past ten minutes. It's amusing to see you ate that pasta with such hunger. Anyway I heard it was someone close that cook it for you?" Daniel took a seat, crossing his legs. 

"Y-Yea..ahem. So why are you here?" She ask again. 

"I'm bored." 

"Then you should find something to do. I can't do much as you can see" she was pointing out the fact that she have a busy job to do. 

"I know. Just to let you know, I only got two weeks left then I'd have to fly back to New York" Jessica look at him. 

"It's been two weeks already? Wow time does fly" She chuckle at her self. 

"Yes. So I would like to ask you to go on a date with me before time runs out?" Jessica was surprise by his purpose. 

"Daniel.." 

"I know you still love you husband but why won't you give me a try?" Jessica didn't like what he said. She glared at him. "I do not love anyone right now. The only person I love is my family. Not him.." she look away. 

"If you don't love him, then I don't see any thing preventing you to go on a date with me. Come on Jessica. Maybe you can love again?" Jessica look at her left hand. Even though her wedding ring wasn't on, she still often look at hat finger. 

"Fine. Pick me up tomorrow at seven" 

***

After a tiring day at work, she drove to her parents house to pick up Yoong then they drove back to their home. "Yoong ah, did you have fun at grandpa and grandma's house?" She ask, taking a glance at Yoong who's sitting on his safety chair at the back. 

"Yes mommy. Yoong eat ice cream" he grin, hiss lips. Jessica chuckle, keeping her eyes on the road. Soon they arrived. Jessica unbuckle his seat belts then held his hand along with her bag, they walk in side the apartment lobby. 

"Good evening Ms. Jung. These are your mails for today" the lady said, handed Jessica her mail. "thank you. Say goodnight Yoong" she told her son. 

Yoong look up and smile. "Goodnight auntie~" he waves his hand. The lady along with other employees squeal because of his cuteness. 

"Night Yoong~" They wave back as Jessica and him walk to the elevator. Once they enter their penthouse, Yoong was told to sit in the living room until his mother was done setting everything down. 

Jessica walk into the living room with the stack of mails. She sat on the couch as she look through them. "Ads, ads, more ads...hmm" she slip through each envelope, most are advertisement until she came across a letter. 

It had no name from the sender, only her and her address. Jessica rip it open and took out the hand written letter. 

 "Dear Jessica Jung of Jung's Fashion Corp. We are the directors of the 2014 ELLE Fall Fashion Show and we are honor ask for you to collaborate with many other designer for the upcoming show. Please contact us immediately when you accept our purpose. We look forward into working with you!.....OMG!!!" Jessica jump out of her seat dancing around excitedly. It was her dream to be apart of a fashion show as big as this!

"OMG OMG OMG!!! Yoongie, mommy is going to be apart of ELLE Fashion Show!!!" She pick her son up and tossed him around. Yoong just look at her funny. 

"I need to tell Taeng...I need to call Tiff! OMG!!!" she was so happy. This is one of her dreams as a fashion designer. 


***

"..Yes I know. Infact, they rented one of my properties to held the fashion event." Taeng talk over the phone with Jessica. 

"Really?! Wait..were y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter