007

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some things are meant to be forget. Love is complicated. At one point you felt such happiness, but there is always an end to a fairy tale as there is sadness in every happiness. 

At the Gimpo Air port, a lady in skinny denim jeans, a button up shirt and a blue blazer. With a little touches of Alexander McQueen's scarf and the perfect black heels. To finish her fashion, she added a her very own branded BLANC, Paris glasses. 

By the look of her, you would know she is some sort of fashion designer or some sort and surely she was. 

The lady have her 25 grand designer bag for only the wealthy on one hand. The other is occupied by someone. 

Jessica look down to see her blazer being tug. She smile at the little boy. "Mommy...hungry" The little boy said. 

"What does my Yoongie want's to eat then?" She pick the boy up, letting him hug her. "Yoong want beef!" The boy happily said. 

"Okay, we will eat beef later...Now we have to wait for grandpa and grandma to pick us up" She said softly. The boy just nodded his head, not daring to argue with his mommy. 

"Sooyeon! Sooyeon ah!" Finally the voice they wanted to hear and misses was heard few meters away.  Jessica put Yoong down then took off her glasses. 

"Umma!" She hug her mother as soon as they collide. It's been years since they ever hug and it felt so good to do this again. 

"Sooyeon ah. I missed you!" Mrs Jung had tears rolling down her face. Seeing her daughter again made her really emotional. 

"So appa don't get a hug?" A sound of jealous through Mr Jung's voice was heard. Jessica chuckle and hug her dad. 

"I missed you daddy" Mr Jung his daughter hair. "Me and your mother been waiting for this day to come for so long. Finally, welcome back to Korea my daughter." 

Yoong was just standing beside, pouted his lips. "Yoongie? Isn't it? My little warrior?" Mrs Jung saw the boy and broke into a sweet smile. 

The boy never seen Mrs Jung in real life before, but he do know her cause Jessica video call them from the states. 

"Grandma! I'm Yoong" he said in his cute voice. Mrs Jung giggle because of his cuteness. Mrs Jung carry him, giving him a tight hug. She peck both of his cheeks then kiss every part of his face. 3 years, she have been waiting 3 years since he was born to kiss him. 

"Oh Jessica, you give birth to such a handsome boy!" Mr and Mrs Jung attacks Yoong with hugs and kisses. 

By the time when they got home, Yoong's cheeks were all red. "Sooyeon ah, why won't you stay for a few months? It's not necessary to move out. We want to be with Yoong too" Mr Jung said, feeding Yoong a chicken leg. 

"Appa, we've talk about this. I already pay for my pent house and everything. The contract is already signed. We're going to live there no matter what" Jessica said sharply. 

"But...what about Yoong? We can't see him everyday" Mrs Jung say sadly. Jessica already made plans for her and her son to live alone in her newly bought pent house. 

"You can visit him or I'll can bring him here. And I plan to have you guys take care of him while I'm at work" Yes, now that she's back in Seoul, she will continue as CEO of Jung's Fashion Corp. 

When she left, Mr Jung had to fill in her place, but now his health is very crucial, plus he's getting old and close to retirement. Mrs Jung decided to call Jessica back to take care of the company. This is one of the reasons why she came back. 

"That's good. Yoong and I going to eat and swim everyday! Plus I just bought a bigger screen for him to wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter