002

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ London 

 

"Yuri...are you going to hide about us to your wife?"  Hyomin rest her head on Yul's chest. They didn't have any schedule today, so they enjoy every seconds to them selves.

"Yea" Yuri lazily answer without a thought. Hyomin didn't agree with him, she, just like any girl, would like all of him to her self. Who wouldn't? 

If you have a handsome, smart, and wealthy man, you would want him for only your self. Hyomin didn't like the thought of Yuri's already married, even though she knew she was the one who is wrong to sleep with a married man, but she can't just let Yuri slide off her sleeves. 

"When are you going to divorce her?!" She ask angrily. Yuri glared at her. He push her head away and got off the bed. He put on his underwear and shorts. 

"Never" He gave her a firm and solid answer before he close the bathroom door. 

 

***

 

@ Seoul

 

Jessica was the usual during work days, looking at the latest designs from the workers. This been a tiring and busy week, as a fashion show will be near. Jessica isn't only a fashion designer at Jung's Fashion Corp., she's the CEO too. 

"Yes. I need you to redo the design on the red and blue, fall dress. The color doesn't match very well" She said sternly into the phone then hang up. 

Just then a knock at the door was heard. She didn't bother leave her eyes on the files, she just say come in and the door open up, revealing a short, cute girl. 

"Ahem, I need a proper greeting, Mrs Jung!" The girl yelled pretending to be mad. Jessica recognized the voice, immediately shot her head up. 

"Omo, Sunny!" She smile and hug the shorty. The two hug each other then move to the coach. They talk about girls thing, gossip, and talk about each other's life currently. 

"So where's that kab Yul? He normally here when ever I visit." She ask. Sunny's uncle own a famous entertainment company, there fore she's a part time celebrity as a DJ, Host, MC, and sometimes she writes and sing songs. 

"He's in London for a business trip right now. He'll be back next week" Jessica smile weakly, missing her husband. 

"You know, in the entertainment world, many scandal is pooping out, good and bad. Like two of the most famous actors are dating, plus this surprise me the most. Apparently, men cheating on their lovers made it to the top 10 chart. That one singer cheated on his girlfriend, you know the well known lawyer who's married to that one model, cheated on her with his secretary. Just be careful" Sunny said. 

Jessica frown her brows. She chuckle a bit too. "Why are you telling me this? You don't think Yuri cheats on me? Come on we've been togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter