14

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People started to surround them, many were on their cell phone, calling for help. All Jessica could do was nothing but to stay by his side. She could never leave him and she would never either. 

 

"Mommy" Yoong mumble sitting on his mother's lap and being squished because Jessica haven't let go of him since they came to the ER. 

 

Jessica didn't listen. All she could think of is Yul. 

 

"Miss?" 

 

"Mommy!" She was surprise by Yoong's outburst, that's when she notice the doctor. Jessica set Yoong to the side and stood up. 

 

"H-How is he?" she ask nervously. The doctor smile warmly at her and patted her back. 

 

"Mr Kwon is doing surprisingly fine. He just have a broken right arm, other then that he's perfectly fine. Right now he's resting, I'll leave this form for you to fill out. Good day Ms. Jung" He walk away. 

 

Jessica felt all the weight just disappeared on her heart. She walk Yoong into Yul's ward to see the man on the bed in deep sleep. 

 

She grab a chair and sat next to him. She look at his casted arm, his skinny figure, and his miserable face. It's hard to tell what a man think but it's easy to see what he's feeling by looking at his face. 

 

Unconsciously her palm cupped his jaw, rubbing his cheeks with her thumb. She is lost. What is she going to do with him when he wakes up? 

 

Should she just leave him and pretend nothing had happen? 

 

"Mommy why daddy like this?" Yoong ask he was on the edge of his bed. She frown. "Daddy? Yoong why did you call him that?" She ask confused. 

 

"Daddy told me to. Yoong love daddy" Yoong lay on his tummy, hugging Yul's leg. Jessica felt her tears were about to broke out. 

 

"We need to go home Yoong" without another word, she carried the boy out of the hospital and headed home. 

 

***

 

"Do you need anything els sir?" asked the lady behind the counter. The man shook his head and thank her before he left. 

 

With a smile on his face, he caress the red and brown box. Caressing it as a thought of someone pop in his mind. 

 

"I love you with all my heart. I can't wait to make you mine forever"and with that, he left to work. 

 

"Siwon, did you get everything ready?" Taeyeon ask. 

 

"Yea, everything's going perfectly, Taeng" Taeyeon nodded. 

 

"Did you contact the restaurant?" 

 

"Yes, the whole pace is booked." 

 

"Good. I want everything to be perfect." 

 

*** 

 

Jessica's pov

 

"Have a good evening, Ms. Jung" I smile and wave at the guard. It's been a tiring day, I can't wait to cuddle with Yoong. 

 

I'm on my way to my parents house to pick the little guy up, but when I ring the door bell, no one answered. 

 

"Where are they?!" I frustratedly dial my dad's number. 

 

"Dad! Where are you guys? Where's Yoong?!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter