15

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ms. Hwang please follow me" Tiffany wasn't sure where she's at nor why she's here. All she got was a letter from Taeyeon saying to follow everything the guy said. 

They drove her to a large building. it seems like a hotel. A grand one. This morning, she woke up alone with a big box by the side. 

When she open it, a beautiful dress was in it along with a new pair of shoes and accessory. And here she is, being led by a man who seem to work for her boyfriend. 

"Mr. Kim is waiting for you in here." He opens the door for her. Tiffany thanked him then stepped inside. Wow. Was all she said. It was beautiful all the table was decorated nicely with candles on each table. It was strange that no guest was here. She only saw the back of Taeyeon's head looking at the big window. 

"Tae" She called. Taeyeon turn around. amazed by her. The dressed he picked for her was definitely a win. He set his glass on wine on their table and approach her. 

Grabbing her waist for a hug, "You look more then amazing baby.." Gently he peck her lips. "You look handsome as well Taetae" She gave him her best smile. 

Taeyeon pulled out a seat for her then he sat across from her. "I'm guessing you booked this place?" She ask. He chuckle. 

"Yes I did. I want us to be alone. Just you and me" He caress her hand. They ate dinner, after that they sat on the couch facing the glass window. It was the view of Seoul. 

Tiffany made her self comfortable by resting on his chest. She already took off her heels to make it more like home. Taeyeon kissed her cheeks every once in a while. 

"Remember when Is ay, I wanted to be by your side forever?" Tiffany look at him. She nodded. "And I said yes, remember?" She joke. 

"Yes I did. Tiffany Hwang I wish you would say those three letter word again right now." She furrow her bros, but immediately look out the window when she heard explosion which were fireworks. 

All different types of color flew everywhere. All kind of shapes and designed were form. Tiffany squeala dn got off her bum to watch. 

Then her heart stopped when a heart was formed, then a word follow by another word, then to her surprise her name. 

"Will you marry me...T-Tiffany Hwang?" she read the fireworks. 

She slowly turn around to see Taeyeon, only to be greeted with him kneeling, holding an open little box. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter