25

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only 11 a.m but the man was already falling asleep waiting for his fiancee to finish trying on her dress. What was taking so long? He had been sitting there in his tuxedo for over an hour. 

Then  the curtain open wide revealing her back. Taeyeon lifted his head and look. Tiffany turn around and time suddenly move slower. He he didn't do nothing but stare.

She gave him a smile and wait for him. Taeyeon slowly stood up and walk to her. It was like staring at an angel. "You're so beautiful" he said making her blush.

"You look handsome too" she said looking into his eyes.

Taeyeon uses his two hands to caress her face. He lean forward to kiss her. "My wife is so beautiful~~" he said. "Ya, we're not married yet" 

"We will, soon." 

"Excuse me, it's time to take your pictures" their photographer said and the couple proceed to the photo shoot. They took many shots and posses. Some with only the bride then the groom alone. Their finally pictures include then standing up. 

"Alright, can we get a the groom looking at the bride?" the photographer ask. Taeyeon look at her and Tiffany took a glance at him. She giggle and blush. 

"Perfect! Now, look at each other" They look at each other. Both eyes are filled with love. 

"I love you" Taeyeon whisper. 

"I love you too" she response back. 

"Alright, how about a kissing shot?" Immediately, Taeyeon grab her waist and pull her to him. Their lips touch and the photographer quickly took at shot. Even when he was done, the couple is still having their moment. 

They finally pull out and Taeyeon have some lipstick stain on his lip. "Aigoo, cute!" she giggle. 

"Okay, you guys are done now. I'll contact you when your these pictures are done" the guy inform and Taeyeon nodded. 

They went ahead and change out of their wedding suit and gown. 

"Taetae, I want some ice cream....."  She demanded and he had n heart to reject. To the ice cream shop, they go. 

The two arrive at their favorite ice cream place and once they got their ice cream, Taeyeon dismiss himself to the washroom. 

Tiffany continue enjoying her ice cream but a man sat on Taeyeon's seat and she was surprise by the stranger's action. 

"Excuse me, that seat is taken" she said in a polite manner. However, as the man reveal his face, she finds out, he's no stranger. 

"You" 

"Miss me?" the man smirk. Tiffany started to get shaky but she hide it in and act bold. 

"You shouldn't be here. Leave me alone" she said coldly and the man chuckle. 

"Why shouldn't I be here? I'm not afraid of your hubby. In fact, I've been dying to meet him~" he pretend to look for Taeyeon. 

Tiffany panic and glance at the washroom. No one was there. "Please. Just leave" she said. 

"Oh Tiffany....You must've forgot about those money you owe me" the man said as if she owe him any. Tiffany just gritted her teeth. 

"I don't owe you anything. You should just find a job and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter