20

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock Knock...

"Wake up princess~" Yul knocked on the door of Jessica's room. Although he knew she is still in a deep sleep, he would try to annoy her out of her dreams. 

"Time for work, Sica" He knock once more. In the room, Jessica rolled all over the bed. She furrow her eyebrows as the annoying voice kept getting louder and louder. 

"Wake up my dear~~" Yul started to sing. 

"Yaaa!!! Shut up!!!" her outburst made him jump. 

"Now you're awake. Good morning my sweetheart" Jessica lifted her head lazily.

"I'll wait for you in the lobby~" that was the last thing she heard before she got up and get ready for the day.

As Yuri make his way to the lobby, he found Jenny already waiting for the two. "Good morning, Jenny. You came here early" He said and took a seat across from her. 

"Well I would be a good business woman and a friend if I were to show up late" Jenny said in a friendly manner. "Where is Jessica?" 

"She's getting ready." 

Moments later Jessica arrives in a casual white dress looking as beautiful as she possibly could. Yuri is looking at her from head to toe, admiring her like a goddess.

"Jenny~~ Good morning" Jessica greeted her friend. 

"Morning. You look lovely!" the girls had their morning greeting with a hug. Then they made their ways to where Yul is. 

"You do look really beautiful" He complimented her. She just smile and walk ahead, not forgetting to take Jenny with her. Yul walk behind them as the two walk to the parking area to where Jenny's team are.

"Hey guys, you already know Jessica, so this is Yul. He's the CFO of the resort we're going to" Jenny introduce Yul to the team.  

"Hello, Yuri shi" They greeted then all of them got inside the van in which, Jenny's team were seated in the back and very back, while Yul Jessica and Jenny were seated in the middle section. 

"Buckle up everyone it's an hour drive" the driver said before driving off. During the ride, Jessica was feeling uncomfortable as Yul was getting real close to her. He kept sliding further to the right. 

"Ya! move over" she scolded him. He did as he was told. How ever that did not stop him from leaning towards her in which Jessica had to push him off with her shoulder every now and then. During the ride, the driver stop at a gas station half way for potty breaks and a short snack. 

Yuri went straight to the hotdog stand while Jessica rush to the ladies room. Yul snag two hotdogs with some toppings, not forgetting to grab a handful of sauces. He then pick a bag of chips, twin pack of donuts, and a pack of strawberry chewy for his wife as he knew she loves them. 

The team got back onto the van and wait for a few more people. As they wait, some of the guys started a conversation with Yul. 

"Yuri shi, I see you have your eyes on Jessica" one of the guy said. Yuri who is stuffing his face with the hotdog, swallowed and answer; "Yea. We're pretty close. She's really special to me." he said and look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter