001

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*Ding* 

 

The timer went off meaning the food in the oven is baked. Jessica put her fashion magazine down and put on her oven mitts. She took the food, she baked out of the hot oven and put it on the counter to cool. 

She smiles at the perfection of the dish. She never thought she could cook anything els but kimchi fried rice and mixing tuna. She had learned a lot since her 3 year marriage. 

Back when she was 20 who just got married to the love of her life, she barely could pick up a pan and now look at her. She can be a professional chef if her passion wasn't fashion.

Jessica walk back to the living room, waiting for her husband to come home from work. 

 

***

 

In the office, desk and chairs were moving back and forth as the man was sitting on his chair and a lady had her back supported by the desk. The two were having their usual after work hours, when everyone on their floor left. 

"Arrghh!" Moans after moans, the two kept sticking onto each other until they . Yuri sat back and breathe while his secretary is cleaning his . She move up and kiss him. Yuri response, but he push her away. 

He gather all his things and fix his clothes before he storm out with out a word. Of course this is their usual routine. He drove as fast as he could to his home, where his wife is waitign for him. 

He park the car and went in threw the garage door. Immediately he could smell his wife famous baked chicken. With a smile on his face, he saw his wife having her back facing him, preparing their dinner. 

Jessica was startle when someone hug her from behind. "Yul, you scared me" She chuckle when she knew it was him. Yuri didn't say anything, but kiss her shoulders. "Am I late?" He ask innocently. She shook her head and handed him the plates. 

"Just in time, seobang. Lets eat" They have another wonderful dinner, follow by a peaceful night. The next morning, Yuri is already in his suit getting ready to the air port. He needed to go on a business trip, but he know it wasn't just 'business'. It's another excuse to be with his mistress.

"Seobang, I'm missing you already" Jessica pouted and hug him tightly. Yuri chuckle and kiss her head. He hug her and carry her off the bed.

" I know baby. I'll miss you too, but we both know I have to go. Don't worry, in 2 weeks I'll be back. Take care okay?" Yuri kiss her and headed to the air port. 

 

*** 

 

At the air port, only him  and his secretary are going on this trip. They are heading to London. The lady took off her glasses and was greeted by a peck on the lips. "Did you wait for me long?" Yuri ask. 

"No, your just in time. Lets go" Hyomin smile and lock her hand with his. She knew he was married, but she didn't care. As long as she have him, it doesn't matter. 

"So babe, what are we doing when we get there?" She ask they are seated on the plane, ready to take off. "We have a whole week to our selves, don't think too much" Yuri said kind of annoyed. 

 

*** 

 

Back in Seoul @ club 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter