006

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon was working when he got an incoming call, " Hello? Mr Kim, there is someone by the name of Tiffany Hwang is looking for you" He jolted his head when he hear her name. 

"Tiffany Hwang?" 

"Yes sir." He unconsciously smile. "Tell her to come to my office." He hung up and chuckle. He fix his suit and hair wanting to look handsome to Tiffany.

Knock Knock

"Ms. Hwang is here, sir" his secretary led Tiffany in. The girl didn't look at him, she was shy. Taeyeon smile when he really did saw Tiffany. Something in his heart was yelling her name. Wanting her to be with him. He missed her. He crave for her. 

"Thank you, you may leave now" He told his secretary. Once there was only the two of them in the office. An awkward vibe surrounded Tiff. 

She felt really shy and is blushing. Taeng however just felt happy that Tiffany is here. "It's nice to see you again, Ms Hwang" Tiffany finally look at him. She admires him. She was blown away by his handsomeness.

"Please sit" He gesture her to sit on the L shape couch. Moving smoothly, to the counter, he pour a cup of tea for her. 

On his way to her, he quickly lock the door and push the remote to close the curtains so no one from the outside could see them. 

"So, what are you doing here in broad daylight?" He ask smiling charmingly. 

"I-I...I am here to say thank you. For what you've done" He chuckle and cross his legs. "And what have I done?" 

"Y-You pay a lot for me...it's triple the amount I cost" She ashamedly said. Taeyeon stood up and sat next to her. He look at her and stare at her face. 

He was blown away by her beauty. "Your beautiful" He blurted, but never regretted it. Tiffany blush madly. "How can an angel like you be working as a e?" She frown. 

"Tell me. I want to know about you" He caress her face lovingly. They had a moment of silent before Tiffany spoke up. 

"When I was little, I remember the day my dad got me a candy bar. I was so happy to have that candy bar. I didn't know that he work so hard just to get me that. As I got older I realize my family weren't at peace. Only I was. They kept all the bad stuff away from me, but eventually I found out that we weren't happy at all. My dad had to work day and night, while my mom have to work as someone's maid. When I turn 16, we didn't have any money to by me a cake. At the time I was really selfish and kept asking for a cake. My dad got what I wanted. A cake. However he stole it. He stole it from a bakery. I was just standing right in front of him when a car hit him. He tried to make me happy, but he died while trying." Her tear welled up and her voice crack. 

"A year later my father's death, my mom and I move to Korea. We barely have any money. We were living under the tunnel. One day, my mother told me, "Miyoung, remember the days our family were complete. Remember the days we were happy. Cherish it. I love you more then anything. Please live and be happy. Find your happiness and never regret it. I love you my daughter"...The next morning she was gone. I walk all over the city to find her. When I did found her, people told me she already died of hunger. She sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter