29

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Taeyeon arrive at Jessica's place, he found the girls in her room. He walks in and Tiffany told him to go back out to the living room. 

"Is she okay?" he ask. 

"She's fine. She knocked out the moment we got here." Tiffany sigh. 

"What?" Taeyeon sense something. 

"They were doing great. They're finally comfortable with each other and now Yul acted like he did....I'm just afraid they might grow distant again." Tiffany sigh once more. Taeyeon knew she was disappointed. 

"Well it's non of our business to care for their relationship, babe." he took her hand and drag her to sit down. 

"I know..but" 

"They're grown adults and I believe they can solve their problems by themselves." 

"You're right....I just hope she makes the right decision." 

"Me too. Now lets go home. It's late" Taeyeon stood up and pulled her with him and out the door they go. 

 

***

 

It was weary for him to open his eyes. In fact he's been awake for a long time now, it wasn't because he had no energy but he didn't want to. Everything that happened last night came to light. 

He still didn't know what drove him to do that to another human being. He never had been the violent type. What's even more confusing is what Taeyeon gave him last night and what he had said. 

Yuri finally sat up and open his drawer then took out the little box. He open it and study it. 

"Why did he have it?" he mumble to himself. 

*RingRing* 

He snap out of study zone and answer his phone. 

"Hello?" he ask. 

"Um Sir, It's 8:50..." Yuri look at the clock. 

"Oh !" he whisper very loudly as he realize, he is going to be late to work.

"And Sir.... Mr. Kim is arriving and you have a meeting at 9:30" his assistant inform. 

"Yea. I know. Look, I'm definitely going to be late. Tell him that I'm stuck in traffic!" he hang up and ran to the bathroom. 

 

***

 

At the company, Taeyeon just parked his car and is walking into the company. 

"Good morning sir" his workers greets him. 

"What's my schedule for today?" Taeyeon ask as his secretary and him ride the elevator up to his floor.

"You have a meeting this morning at 9:30..... it looks like you also have a lunch meeting with Mr. Gook at 1... and that's all the meeting you have today, sir" his secretary finish reading the tablet.

"Okay. Is the meeting room ready?"

"Yes, sir. Okay. Where's Yuri?" Taeyeon notice the CFO of the company haven't been presence this morning. 

"I am not sure where Mr. Kwon is.... I haven't seen him yet." 

"Okay, I'll see you in the meeting, Jason" his secretary nodded then dismiss himself. 

Taeyeon walk around the office on his floor, looking for Yul. "This guy, where the hell is he?" he mumble to himself. He look at his watch. It's almost time for the meeting. 

"Damn Yul" he shook his head and walk to his office to get some files then head to the meeting room. He saw Yul's assistant, Lee Joon. 

"Joon, where is Yul?" he ask the guy who seems to be in a frantic mode. 

"Uh... Uh... Mr. Kwon is stuck in traffic, sir" 

"Okay..... relax" Taeyeon saw sweats dripping down his temple. 

"Yes. I will sir." Lee Joon took his seat. 

Just when the meeting started, Yul walk in making everyone head's turn. "Sorry, I'm late. Traffic.." He said and take a seat. 

 

***

 

Time flies and before you knew it, it was already time for Taeny's wedding. Over time, a lot happened. Few days after Halloween night, Byung Hyun showed up to collect the money, however Taeyeon knew this whole time. They arrested Byung Hyun and Taeny had conflicts on trust issues. 

They made up anyway as always and continued with their life. As for Yuri and Jessica, well, it's still complicated. 

"Congrats Tiff and Taeng! I've waited so long for this day!" Jessica gave the newly wed a big hug.

"Thank you" Taeyeon said proudly. 

"And thanks for designing my heels, Jess. It's beautiful." Tiffany said, as she admire her high heels. Jessica gifted Tiffany a pair of high heels that she designed. 

"Congratulation, Tiffany and Taeyeon" In come Yul. Jessica became stiff and shifted her attention elsewhere. 

"Thank you, Yul." Tiffany smile and Taeyeon notice tension growing between them. Being his usual self, he tells Tiffany to greet other guest and leave them alone.

"Honey, lets greet some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter