12

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good, everyone is here. What a reunion" Taeyeon smile. Having enough, Jessica ran away, out to the garden. 

"Sica!" Yuri wanted to run after her, but Daniel stopped him. "I will go" he said sternly. However Taeyeon prevented him to. 

"I think Yul should go. I believe you need to speak with Mr. Chang? I know he won't be too happy if you won't meet him now" Daniel sigh and let go of Yul's hand. Yuri immediately ran to the garden. 

"Sica! Sica ah!" Yul rush passed the pool, into the garden of roses. Feeling frustrated as he could spotted his wife anywhere. 

"Sica! Where are you?!" his head was spinning. Feeling hopeless, he drag himself into the sea shore just behind the house. Yuri sat on the sand, watching the waves moving back and forth. 

"Why is everyone against me? I just want to be love" he wipes his tears. The cold icy voice made his heart jump. 

"It's heard to be love, when you were the one who played with it from the begining."

Yuri, turning is neck back to see the lady in the white dress with a scarf. "Sica..." He stood up wanting to approach her, however he stopped when she took a step back. 

"Don't. We should keep a distance" she warned. 

"Sica..I missed you" Even though he felt heartbroken, it felt good to say those words to the person he love so much after all these years. 

"You don't. You seem like you do but you don't. Just like how you say you love me but you don't. You never love me from the start." Jessica told him. it took her a lot of strength to approach him. She knew she had to confront him sooner or later. 

Yuri, shaking his head. "No! I do I really love you. Don't ever say I don't cause I do! I love you with all my heart Sica!" He yelled. 

"Then why did you cheat on me? Why did you have to break my heart Yul?!" She shouted back. As if she wasn't already in tears, they just kept flowing down her face. 

"I'm sorry..." 

She scoff. "Yea. That's all you can say. You're pathetic Kwon Yul" purposely aiming a dagger right into his heart, Jessica walk to him. Her feet were trembling. 

With out any words, his face turn to the side. He cupped his redden cheeks and stare at her. "I hate you" with that she walk away leaving him standing at the spot where she slapped him. Yuri couldn't even moved. 


***

It's been weeks since the party. Everything is back to normal. Yuri is still chasing after his wife and Taeyeon kept throwing him surprises after surprises. 

Speaking of Taeyeon... 

In the luxuriously design bathroom, he is sitting in the personally design bath tub big enough to consider a jacuzzi. With Tiffany sitting on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter