17

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yay Lotte World!" Yoong tried to run towards the gate but Yuri immediately pick the little boy up as soon as Yoong's feet touch the ground. "Yoongie, remember what umma said?" Yuri pointed at him. Yoong pouts and nod. "To behave" he murmur. 

"Good boy. Now, stay close to appa okay. I don't want you to be lost in the crowd." Yuri set the boy down then hold his little hand as they line up to get the tickets. Just by looking at him, Yul knew Yoong was excited. His son had told him he wanted to go to Lotte World ever since he landed. Jessica never brought him here. 

He couldn't blame her. With her, being CEO in all and the upcoming fashion show. She's as busy as ever. Maybe once the show is over, they can go on vacation as a family. Maybe, just maybe. 

"Appa, Yoong want!" he pointed at the rilakkuma bear. Yul nodded and got the extra big size for his son. It's probably twice the size of Yoong. "Oh my! It's so big!" Yoong shouted. Yuri suddenly laugh out loud. "Yes Yoong, it's big" He giggled. 

Yuri finished paying for the bear and gave it to Yoong, carefully. Yoong held it with both hand. "I got it. I got it~~~" Then he accidently trip on the bear's right leg and fell with Yoong on top. Yuri laugh once again. "Yoong okay!" 

 

~~~

 

Jessica just got back from her late evening meeting and is ready to go to her parents. However Yul and Yoong haven't showed up yet. She waited and waited, until a phone call was made. "Where are you guys?" She ask coldly. A giggle was what she got back. 

"Uh... we're here. Just go down, Sica" She rolled her eyes at the way he called her. 

As she went down, she bowed at the security guard then made her way to the parking area. She spotted Yul's car and smile at the fact that she finally get to see her son after hours of work. Jessica pulled on the handle, then the door open revealing a very messy Yoong. 

She gasps. What the. Yoong had his silly grin plaster on his face as chocolate was covering his lips and cheek. His hair was all ruffle up and his clothes were wrinkled. Yoong turn his head and stood up. "Mommy!" He raise his hand. 

"What. Oh my god! Yoong! What happened?!" She freaked. Surely he can't meet her parents with Yoong like this. "Daddy~" Yoong pointed at Yul, who had a shocking face. 

"What? Me? Nahhhh" Yul giggled once more. Jessica glared at him, which made him stop giggling. "What did you do to him? How is he going to meet my parents like this?" Jessica cupped Yoong's face and tried to wipe off the chocolate stain with her make-up remover wipe. 

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'll drive you guys home so he can get clean up. Deal?" Yul look at the mirror. Jessica nodded then hop into the car seat. 

When they arrive at her penthouse. He was amaze at the place. It is very luxurious. Of course. Jessica carried Yoong to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter