18

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Jung walk slowly towards the two, wondering why his daughter is still meeting up with Yul. Jessica and Yuri seems to be talking about something, maybe about Yoong but he wasn't sure. They stop when Jessica notice his presence. 

"I think you should go" she mumble to him. Yul slightly turn around to see Mr Jung and said goodbye quickly. 

"Wait!" Mr Jung called for him. 

"Yes?" He stop his track and turn around. Yul is quite nervous. Ever since Jessica left for America, Yul had always beg Mr Jung for forgiveness. He stopped begging when Mr Jung gave him an beating one night. 

"I thought I'll never see you again...I guess I would be an if I kick your one more time. However since it seems like my daughter is close with you now and I would expect Yoong would ask where his father went, you can stay for dinner. Beside, I have a lot of question to ask you" Mr Jung nudge his head and walk back inside. 

The two just stare at him. Jessica sigh and follow her dad, leaving Yul to decide whether he should go in or leave the Jung resident. In the end, he finds himself entering the main door. 

As he walk in, memories started to flow back into his mind. It's been over 3 years since he last walk in this house. Yul enter the dinning room where the Jungs are all sat down and ready to eat. 

"Yul... how nice are you to join us tonight" Mrs Jung smile. She's always have a positive attitude, even though he knows he doesn't deserve her kindness. 

"It's good to see you again, Mrs. Jung" He bow to her. "Just call me umma, Yul" She smile. "Lets eat" Mr Jung said. Yoong smiles and pointed to a seat next to his mommy. Yul grin and sat next to Jessica. 

Through out the dinner it was dead silence until Yoong start a conversation. "Grandpa, daddy took Yoong to Lotte World today." 

"Oh really, did Yoong had fun?" Mr Jung ask. Yoong nodded cutely and answered enthusiastically. He turn to Yuri and ask his dad: "Daddy, can daddy take Yoong to Lotte World more?" He ask cutely.

Yuri was about to speak when Jessica cut in. "It's getting late. Yoong and I need to go home. Thanks for the dinner, umma and appa" she said and wipes her son's mouth then carry him off the chair. 

She went over to her parents and hug him before calling for Yoong. Yoong hugged his grandparents. "Bye bye grandma, bye bye grandpa" he then walk to Jessica and held her hand. 

Yuri quickly sip his cup of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter