24

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning. Yuck. 

 

Jessica woke up with a smile on her face and starts the day off happier than usual. She went ahead and make breakfast for her and her still sleeping son. 

"Hmm Hmm Hmmm" she hums as she crack some eggs into a small bowl and wait until the skillet is hot enough. Once she pour the egg mixture into the skillet she cover it and let it cook. 

She went to her son's room and fond him still sleeping, hugging his teddy bear. She smile and kneel down. She kiss his face, making him wake up fro his dreams. 

"Mommy~~~" he whines.  

"Wake up, baby. Mommy is making breakfast. Hurry and get dress." she made him get up. 

"But Yoong still sleepy~~" he kept on whining as she walk him to the bathroom. 

"But it's time to wake up...You get dress and we'll eat okay?" she ask, preparing his outfit. 

Yoong nods like a good boy. She smile and set his clothes on the sink then head out to check on the eggs. She turn off the heat and place half of the egg on Yoong's plate and the other half on her's. 

Yoong came out all dress up and sat in his seat. "Whoaaa....essss~~~" he said and she laugh. 

"It's eggs Yoong, not ess" she corrected him. 

"Essssss~~~" he joke then eat his breakfast. When they were finished, Jessica drove Yoong back to her parent's house so they can baby sit him while she's away at work. 

"Okay. I'll see you soon. Be a good boy okay?" 

"Yoong is always good!" he pouted. 

"Yes. Yoong is always good. Bye bye baby" she kiss him then walk to her car. She wave at Yoong then drove off to her company.

 

***

 

When she arrive at the company, something was already waiting for her. "Ms. Jung, there's a delivery for you" her secretary said and handed Jessica a bouquet of flowers, her favorite flowers. 

"Who sent it?" she ask. 

"There's a card, ma'am." 

"Oh, okay. I'll be i my office" she smile and went up to her office. She set the flowers on her desk and search for the car. 

"Even though it's Monday but it's still a beautiful day when I think of you" he read. She smile lightly but is confuse as who sent it. However the only people that knew what her favorite flower is, are only her parents and Yul. 

It's obvious that her parent wouldn't sent it, so could it be? She smile even more at the the of that. What is this feeling? A very familiar one. Is it love?

 

***

Yul is working when he receive an email. He took his phone and open the email. It's an email from the flower company he ordered from. 

" 'Your flowers have been delivered to the shipping address'....Perfect" he smile.

"Ahem" he snap out of his dreams to see his boss right in front of him. "Oh, Mr. Kim..." he stood up and greeted him politely. 

Taeyeon took a seat on the couch and Yul join by sitting on the other side. "How was Japan? did everything went well?" Taeyeon ask. 

"Yes. Everything went well. The photo shoot at the resort was successful" Yul reported back to Taeyeon. 

"I heard that there weren't enough room for everyone so you have to pair up. Who did your roommate?"  Taeyeon ask, although he already have an idea as who that person was. 

Yul started to get shaky. "Um....it was a friend" he said. Taeyeon nod. 

"Okay. Well, we have a meeting with the director of this drama he's directing and he's trying to get some scene at a farm. He's interested in one of ours. I won't be here tomorrow, so you'll be in charge of it. That's all" Taeyeon got up and was about to leave. 

"Why are you going to be absent, sir?" Yul ask out of curiosity. 

"My fiancèe is trying on her wedding dress, I wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter