22

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a few moments before going home, Taeyeon stopped by a floral shop. Taeyeon would always buy Tiffany a bouquet of flower at least once a month. Moments later, he step into his car and set the bouquet on the passenger seat then drove home. 

When he arrive, his love was already waiting for him while she watch a drama. She was so into the show that she didn't notice Taeyeon. He chuckle at her. She's wearing her pink pig pj's again. 

Taeyeon sneak u from behind then use his left hand to cover her eyes. "Scream and I'll kiss you" he did a deep voice. Tiffany jump a little, but she knew it was Taeyeon with that voice. In the past, he always does that when she didn't notice him and by now, she's used to it. 

"Ahhh~!" she scream on purpose so Taeyeon had to kiss her. 

"Oh...you scream. I'll have to punish you now..." he then cup her face and stretch his head so he could give her a nice deep kiss on her pink-ish lips. They continue to make out until they were both out of breath. 

They pull away and Taeyeon give her a quick peck on her nose. Tiffany gave him an eye-smile in return. "Welcome home, hubby~~" 

"Hubby...I like it" he sat beside her still hiding the bouquet of flower behind him. 

"Well, since you'll be my hubby anyway, I'll just call you that from now on" she rested on his side. 

"I have something for you, wifey~" Tiffany jump in excitement. "Where?!" she try to find it but Taeyeon kept quiet and shook his head. 

"It's not for free you know..." he gave her a hint by puckering his lips. Tiffany giggle like a teen girl about to get her first kiss. Then she slowly lean towards him and give him a peck. 

"There, where is it?!?!" she jump. 

"Nope....more" he said. And she kiss him deeper. 

"Wow....that was great~~~" he his lips. Taeyeon grab the flowers and show it to her. Tiffany gape in bliss. 

"Omo so pretty!" she took it and admire it." 

"Like you~~" Taeyeon started to be cheesy. "Ya..that's so cheesy!" she said. "Only for you baby~~" he said then hug her waist. They finish the night with dinner and a movie before they went to bed to make some love. 

 

~~~

The next morning, The couple had their breakfast at a cafe then Taeyeon drove her to the bakery. 

"I'll pick you up at 6, okay" he gave her a kiss. 

"I know. I love you Taetae" she rub his cheek. 

"I know that too!" he said in a dorky manner. 

"I love you" he said. 

"Don't work too much okay? I'll be worried if you pass out" she pouted. 

"I know, princess. Off you go, the boss can't be late" he slap her as she got out of the car. 

"Ya! ert!" she said jokingly as it's a normal thing that he always do whenever he have the chance. 

"Love ya, baby, bye!" he quickly drove off. 

"That kid!" she chuckle then enter the bakery. 

Hours later when it was time to close, Tiffany bid byes to her workers that is getting ready to leave. Now, it was only her in the bakery, making sure everything is all good before she lock it. 

Then someone came into the bakery. 

"Sorry, but we are close" she said without looking. 

"I think you won't be closing for me..." She look up. 

Everything drop. Her hands started to get shaky. 

"You..." she felt scared. 

"Why are you so shock, Tiffany? Aren't you happy to see me? I'm always your favorite client, remember?" the man smirk. 

"G-get out!" she scream at him. The man she face right now is the same man that got her into ion and the man that took her ity. Her former boss, Lee Byung Hun.

"Oh come on, don't treat me like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter