19

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already night time when Jessica check into her hotel after having dinner with her friend who lives in Japan.

She called for a taxi and told the driver to her destination. Oblivious to her, another taxi is following behind.

When Jessica arrived, she pulled her luggage into the elevator and press the floor level after getting her key card. 

"Excuse me, I've made a reservation" said the man, carrying his small duffel bag in one hand and a luggage with the other. 

"Okay, I'll need your ID please" he put his bag down then reach for his wallet and take out his ID. 

"You've reserved for 1 deluxe suite for 2 nights?" ask the lady. 

"Correct" he confirmed. The lady gave back his ID and prepare his key card. 

"Here is your card and brochure. Our telephone numbers are on the back of the brochure and we offer free breakfast for deluxe and VIP suite guests. If you have any question, please feel free to call us." 

"Thank you, Miss" he smile and collect his things. 

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. Kwon."

 

***

 

Back in Seoul, Taeyeon and Tiffany took a day off to spend some quality time together. They started the day with breakfast then met up with their wedding planer and went on a boat trip after that. 

The boat that they are on is Taeyeon's personal gift for them and he named it "The SS Taeny". He planed to spend the entire afternoon on the yacht. 

It's been a while since he last piloted a boat but he still have the skills. Off they sail to a quiet area where no one would disturbed them. 

"I think this is a good place to stop, Taetae" Tiffany said and he stop the engine and put down the anchor. It wasn't a hot and sunny day but just the right whether to be out and enjoy the sea. Taeyeon took off his shirt and Tiffany undresses her self out of the casual outfit which was covering her bikini. 

They lay side by side on the giant built in hammock and continue to relax for the afternoon. 

 

~~~

"Ms. Jung, it's good to see you again. Did you have a safe flight?" Said the photographer. Jessica have had some covers from the lady many times before and they are planning to have another cover with Jessica. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter