16

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It is usually him, all by himself, sitting alone, eating at this cheap, yet tasty and warming little restaurant. The workers and the old lady who owns the place would recognize Yul usually by himself. However, today was unusually, as they also see who is also joining him. Not just one, but two. 

A fancy looking young lady and a well dress toddler. How strange. Yul didn't look like he had a wife or a child. Every time he came here, he would look tired and stressful. That kind of man obviously won't have a family, however, now they are seeing a very different side of him. 

He wasn't is his sweats and T-shirt. He's now decent looking and doesn't have an expression as if his mother died. He looks, for once, happy. In fact, more than just happy. He's smiling. He looks...at peace. "Ahem, Junhu! Come on man, we're ready to order" He called for one of the waiter. 

"Uh....sure. Oh, hey Yul. Glad to see you again. I see you have company. Your cousin?" Junhu asked. Yul chuckle. He glance at the two than back. "Nope. They're my wife and kid. Junhu, my wife Jessica and my boy, Yoong. Yoong, say hi to this man" Yul told his boy. 

Yoong look up. He got out of his chair, then step out, in front of Junhu then bow. "Hello, Mister. My name is Yoong" Yoong cutely said, which maid all the other customers and waitress squeal. Jessica smiled proudly. Yoong walk back to his seat and Jessica help him up. 

"Nice to meet you guys..hehe" Junhu said, blushing when Jessica look at him. "Nice to meet you too, Junhu" she smiled. "So, what will it be?" 

"We're having ahjumma's famous soup! 1 big bowl, 1 medium, and one baby size, Jun." Yul glean the menus and handed them to Junhu. "Alright, I'll tell ahjumma to make it right away." Junhu wave at Yoong before going to the back. 

"Ahjumma's soup is the best soup in town. I bet you will like it too. Her soup is boil for more than 7 hours." Yul said. Jessica took a look around. "It seems like you're a regular here by how you interact with the workers. That isn't like you. You wouldn't even step into such a standard place like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter