010

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica frown when she heard the whispers and gossips spreading around her office that a certain man was demanding to see her. 

She had no idea who it might be. Though, she can guess who, but she knew it was impossible for "him" to approach her right now. 

Then, her bubble of thoughts were pop by a manly voice. Jessica got out of her seat and open her door to see who it was. 

No doubt, she was surprise to see him. Her friend from the state. "Daniel..." She mumble loud enough for the man to turn around. he smile and approach her. All her workers were surprise and gasps when he hug her as if it was a normal thing. 

Well, it is normal to her and the man, named Daniel cause both are from the states and have lived there long enough to know hugging is another way to greet someone that is close to you.

However right now, another new gossip was made, 

"Did you see that? They must be more then just friends..." 

"CEO Jung have a new man in her life?" 

"Wow that was fast. Boss really did moved on from that bastard of a cheater!" 

On and on, they spread the words. Jessica was still standing there, having Daniel hugging her. 

Feeling annoyed by her her employees, she glare at them as soon as the man let go of the hug. They quickly got back to their work, afraid of getting yelled at if they stare any longer. 

"Jessica, it's so nice to see you again" Daniel smile. Jessica just nodded still speechless of him. She gesture him to go in her office. 

"Sit" She said. 

"Daniel..oh my god. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in New York?" She ask surprise. Daniel laugh. 

"Yes. I was. Actually the plan just change so my trip to New York have been push to next month. So I flew back to LA, but our friends said you already moved back to Korea.  I thought why won't I visit you during my short vacation before I fly over there" He smile handsomely. 

"Oh...that's nice. So, how long are you staying?" She ask calmly. 

"About 4 weeks. It's nice to be back in Seoul. Been years since I last visit here. I wonder if that one restaurant we used to go to still exist." Daniel said rubbing his chin. 

"You mean the Dragon Fury?" Daniel nod. 

"It is!" she said, Jessica was too, exited, because she haven't gone to that restaurant since Daniel left. 

"Perfect, would you like to have dinner with me? Come on, a little welcome dinner wouldn't hurt right, Jessica?" Jessica was tongue tide, she couldn't say no to him, or he'll be a bad friend. 

"O-okay" 


***


Ring Ring... 

The man stir in his sleep as he heard the ringing of his phone. He slowly squinted his eyes to read the screen. 

It's a little hard for him to press the button  with his left hand, as his right was already occupied by someone sleeping beside him, with her head using his chest as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter