005

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany blink her eyes once, twice, and trice. She rub her eyes, clearing her vision. She didn't recognized this place, but she assuming it's a hotel or something. Gripping on the blanket, she notice her bikini was on the floor making her remember what she got her self into last night. 

"OMG I met Taeyeon oppa again" She remember meeting Taeyeon last night. The thought of having with him the second time made her blush. 

"We..id it again" Unconsciously she smile. Then she notice the business car on the pillow. "Kim's Empire...CEO Kim Taeyeon?!" The thought of Taeyeon being a CEO never cross her. 

At first, she thought he was working in a company because of his attire: Full Suits, but the word CEO was never in her dictionary for him. 

"How can a baby face guy like him be a CEO? How old is he anyway?" She ask herself. Till now she only know his name. Just last night she found out the boss, Siwon was talking about is Taeyeon and it turns out he was really a boss. 

Just then Siwon barge in. Tiffany got shock and cover her self. "W-What are you doing here?!" She panic. EVen though she and Siwon already hook up, she still won't show her ness unless it deals with her job. And right now wasn't her work time. 

"Chill out little princess. Here's the money boss gives you" Siwon threw the stack of money ont he bed. Tiffany took it and look at him. 

"Now get dress. Boss told me to take care of you" Tiffany glare at him. 

"Not that kind, I meant feed you and take care of you well. We'll be going out for breakfast then I'll drop you off where ever you need to be" Siwon exit the room for her privacy. 

"Wow...800,000 won!" She haven't hold this much of money in her hand. This is almost triple the amount she needed for a single client.

 

***

 

"I'll have the Traditional English Breakfast" Siwon order an English Classic breakfast consists with fried eggs, turkey sausages, bacon, and toast with a hot cup of coffee. 

Tiffany look at him like a kid with a blank expression. Surely she have never eat breakfast like this. She barely eat anyway. Her routine is work, work, rest, and work. 

"What you want?" Siwon ask looking at her. 

"Uhm...." Tiffany didn't know what to say. 

Siwon chuckle at her. "You never been here huh? Make my order extra for this little girl and another cup of coffee" Siwon gave the menu to the waiter. 

Soon their food is ready. Tiffany look at the big plate. "Alright, boss told me to feed you well. So eat up." Siwon gave her, her portion. 

"I thought you were American? You don't eat western food like this?" Asked Siwon cutting up the egg. 

"It was a long time ago..." She answer softly. The topic about her past life and childhood are very sensitives towards her. 

Siwon notice her expression, just keep silence. He would be in trouble if Taeyeon found out Tiffany cried. 

 

***

 

"We're done. Don't dare to come up to me and talk to me unless it's business. I don't want anything to deal with you" Yuri coldly stated. 

Hyomin was in tears. She didn't even seen it coming. Just yesterday he was alright, and today he acted as if she's an enemy. 

"Why?! Why are you doing this to me?!" She cried. 

"I'm having a family. It's a mistake to be with you. I apologize for this Hyomin. Find someone els that deserves you. I'm not that person. Your a nice person, please be happy with someone els" Yuri give her an apologetic smile then left her home. 

He drove home with a guilt in his heart. Because of his player attitude and hormonse, he made a mistake that could never be forgiven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter