21

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You!...You ert!!" she pick up her sandal and aim at him. Yul quickly dodge it and got out of the bed. 

"I'm sorry! Wait!" he shouted as she kept finding more things to throw at him. Jessica quickly got her dress then ran back into the bathroom and lock the door. 

She breathe heavily. She frown in confusion as in why is Yul in her room? Wait, did she get into the right room? Did she check the room number? She ask herself all those question. She put on her dress then open the door, hoping he already left. 

"Sica~" she scream when Yul's face appeared by the door. 

"Ya!! Get out, Kwon Yul!!" She took her towel and hit him with it. It didn't affect him much. They finally settle down and Jessica couldn't believe what Yul had did. 

Apparently, he will share this room with her. With her. She got furious and grab the pillow on the bed and hit him. 

"Ow~~~" he rub his head. 

"You! I can't stand you..argh!!!" she gritted her teeth. This is unbelievable. 

"You don't have to stand, there's a chair" he joke however it made her even more angry. 

"Ya! That's it. I'm moving out!" she went to the closet and start to pack her stuff. Yul look at her and chuckle. 

"There's no room left. This is the only room. Sica...stop" he stop her. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this. But what I'll tell you is that you can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep in the couch. Okay?" he ask. 

"Fine. Just...don't talk to me. You're so annoying!" she push as she walk to the bed. 

Yul just smile at her attitude. Her angry yet cute attitude that he love. 

"We need to get Lunch... I already made a reservation" He said, ignoring the fact that she didn't want to talk to him. 

"I'm not eating with you" she said in a cold tone. 

"You won't..the whole crew is coming" He said as he put his suits in the closet and went inside the bathroom to change. 

Jessica stare at the bathroom door and scoff. "Good" she said. She look out of the window and saw all the people having fun with their family. She saw a little boy by the beach and immediately thought of Yoong.

"I need to call Yoong!" she took her purse and look for her phone. She was happy that she could finally call her son, unfortunately, her phone only have 10% battery life left. 

Then she realized she have forgotten to bring her charger with her. How tragic. 

"Oh no! My charger! Aish Jessica..you pabo!" she hit her self then pouted. Calling her parents with only that much battery life left will only lead her to run out of battery the moment she dial their number. 

Then Yul came out with a new pair of clothes. He smile as he walk to her. "Shall we go now?" he ask. She just roll her eyes and walk straight to the door without talking to him. 

Yul just giggle at little miss pouty face and took his wallet then closed the door. He ran to where Jessica is at to catch up to her. 

"Sica.. wait for me!" he said. Jessica just sigh and kick the elevator door as it took so long to open which gave Yul the time to catch up. 

"Aigoo you are so fast" he arrive beside her. The both of them waited for the elevator. One is smiling like a fool while the other is getting even more annoyed. 

Finally the elevator door slide open and Jessica rush inside, following by Yul. 

He pressed the lobby key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter