Chapter 1

Feelings Change

           You rolled over to the side of your bed and slammed your hand on your alarm, setting it to snooze. Five minutes later it was ringing again. Uuughh you groaned into your pillow. You got up and turned off your alarm. You looked at the time, it was 6:30AM.

"Nooo...." you whined "I don't want to go to school...."

           You threw yourself back on your bed, face down, kicking your legs and screaming into your pillow. It was the routinely morning fit. After whining enough, you force yourself off the bed, one leg at a time. One leg down, and the other followed, so did the rest of your body. Instead of getting up like a normal person, you slid off your bed and onto the floor. Whining on the bed wasn't enough. You crawled your way to the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing?"

You looked up and gave your mom the usual greeting.

"Eomma..... I don't want to go to school....."

"Why did I even bother asking? Hurry up and get ready."

She grabbed your arm, lifted you up, and dragged you to the bathroom. 

"Aish... you're such a mess."

"Thanks mom, I love you too."

          You entered the bathroom. 

          "SWEET KOREAN JESUS WHAT IS THAT" 

          There was a figure in your bathroom, but your drowsy eyes weren't able to clearly make it out. You stepped closer, squinting your eyes to get a better focus.

"Wow. I am so done."

The "mysterious figure" was nothing but your reflection in the mirror.

          "Oh my gosh, mom was right. I'm a mess," you were observing the rat nest on your head you call your hair, "What was I doing last night? My hair never looks like this..." You were unable to recall any events of that night, except for the dream you had of Taeyang. Did... did I drink last night? You began to panic. No no no, that's impossible, I don't drink... I probably hit my head or something... hopefully.

          You decided to ignore it; if momma didn't say anything, chances are you're good. You removed your clothes and stepped into the shower. Haruedo myeot beonssik neol bomyeo useo nan, Su baek beon malhaetjanha... you’re the love of my life.... You began singing outloud Taeyang's "Only Look At Me" while you shampooed and conditioned your hair. You left the conditioner to set in your hair as you scrubbed your body and brushed your teeth. After rinsing everything off, you turned off the water and wrapped yourself in a towel. The cool air after stepping out the shower was always your favorite part.

          "Aaah, so refreshing~" you let out a sigh of satisfaction. You took off the towel and dressed into your school uniform. With the towel in your hand, you wrapped your hair into a twistie turban to let it dry, all while keeping it nice and straight. You went into your room to check the time. 7AM. Okay I have 20 minutes to let my hair dry and to eat. You walked downstairs and into the kitchen; you grabbed the box of cereal, a bowl and spoon, and the milk from the fridge. Although there was other things to eat, you didn't want to go through the hassle of preparing everything. 

          After finishing your breakfast, you took off the towel to check if your hair was almost drying. It was still a bit damp, you better wait another 10 minutes. You ran back upstairs to get your bag and make sure all your essential were in there. Notebooks.. check. Pens.. check. Phone.. check.Snacks.. check. Alright, everything's set. You remove the towel once again and quickly brushed your hair. Of course, the results came out flawlessly. Soft, silky, and tangle free.

          "Mom, I'm heading out!"

"Have fun at school."

You went back downstairs and headed out the door.


lmao why is this taking so long when am I going to get to the point

I'm so sorry for all this rambling and nonsense ;-;

At this rate, y'all gonna forget this is supposed to be about jungkook