Ch. 4 Pt. 2

Feelings Change

You looked behind you, only to see the face of Min Kyung, your ex.

"Hey Eunjae," Min Kyung walked up to you with a smile on his face, "wow your performance was really great."

           Before you were able to say anything, Jin Ae came running in, acting as a wall and separated the two of you. "Excuse me, but my Eunjae doesn't talk to pricks." 

          "I'm sorry, but can Eunjae and I have some alone time?" Min Kyung raised his eyebrow at Jin Ae. You placed your hand upon Jin Ae's shoulder and mouthed the words "it's okay." 

         She turned towards you and whispered, "Are you sure?"

         You nodded your head and reassured her that there was nothing to be worried about. "Go try talking BTS, I can handle this." Jin Ae went along with your wishes and went to go interact with BTS for the time being. As soon as she left, the two of you continued your conversation.

         "Thank you for the compliment, so were you, but cut the crap, what do you want?"

         "Hurtful. I can't even compliment an ex? But yes you're as keen as ever, my group was wondering if you and Jin Ae wanted to do a collaboration with us. So, how about it?"

         "I'm more than sure Jin Ae would reject your offer. And to be quite honest, I want nothing to do with you." You crossed your arms together and spoke with a low tone.

         "Come on Eun Jae, lighten up, this isn't about us right now," Min Kyung took a step closer towards you as he tried to persuade you into doing the collab.

         "Really now? If it's not then it shouldn't have been you asking me," you started to become slightly annoyed. "It could have been someone else in your group asking me, or you could have just asked Jin Ae instead, but no here you are talking to me."

         "Why are you being like this? It's no big deal."

         "Of course to you it'd seem like no big deal. However, I clearly remember telling you to never interact with me even if we happen to cross paths. Why can't you just respect my wishes like you've been this whole time?" With each passing moment Min Kyung walked closer and closer you.

         "Okay look, I've realized I was a complete jerk," Min Kyung grabbed your wrist, "but I want to make up with you."

         "You honestly think I can trust anything that your saying? Let me go," you tried to pull away, but his grip tightened, "I said let me go!" You continued to struggle but it was no use, his physique overpowered yours. You tried your best not to cause a scene, that is until someone came and intersected both of you.

[Jungkook POV]

         Mrs. Kim had just informed us of our score and congratulated us for receiving the highest. Since we had nothing to do for the remaining time, we decided to just stay back and chill. We all circled around and began our mini feast, which consisted of boxed lunches Jin prepared for us, chips, and juice pouches.

        "So," Namjoon started, "what type of project do you guys want to do for next month?" He was always on top of everything, being leader was definitely for him.

        "We should do girl group dance covers," Hoseok suggested. Honestly, I was totally down for it.

        "Aye we should!" of course Jimin was quick to agree. He slightly pushed me for a response. I smiled widely and nodded my head. "Okay, that's three out of seven! Tae, we know you want to do it!" As we were discussing our plans for next month, my classmate Jin Ae walked beside Namjoon and asked to join. We had no reason to reject her so we welcomed her into our circle.

        "Hi guys sorry to barge into your little bro sesh. My name's Jin Ae, it's nice to meet you." Although we already knew everyone's names, we did a small intro just to be courteous. "You guys were really amazing by the way."

        "What brings you here?" asked Jin as he offered her a bag of chips. I don't know why but I thought that that was funny, Jin offering Jin Ae chips.

         "I was planning on getting to know you guys later, but it happened sooner than I expected," she accepted his offer and pointed towards Eunjae, "we were supposed to head out right now, but that stupid Min Kyung thinks it's okay to in." She angrily snarfed down a handful of chips.

        "You seem mad, is he a bad guy?" Taehyung just asked so casually.

        "In my book he is. Should I tell you guys?" She hesitated a bit with her response, "Oh whatever, everyone knows anyways! You see Min Kyung over there? Well that guy used to date Eunjae back when they were in middle school. Looking at them you'd think they were an item. Heck even I was fooled! It wasn't until I started my first year in high school that I found out his true colors. Okay just letting you guys know that Min Kyung and I are the same age and Eunjae is a year younger than us, I am supposed to be a second year, not first year, anyways back to the story. So, when the both of us started our first year, Min Kyung and I became a little distant, the only reason we were friends in the first place was because of Eunjae, so I didn't find it strange whatsoever. BUT one day I caught that lying rat cheating on Eunjae. At first I didn't believe it and kept it a secret from her, but I found him doing it again! I swear I bet he thought that just because she wasn't around he was free to do whatever he pleases without getting caught. Wrong, mister! After I told Eunjae about it she confronted him, but he denied everything. He even had the nerve to accuse me of lying and that I tried to hit on him. Like please Min Kyung you ain't even cute. Of course I came prepared and had pictures as proof, dirty move, I know but I don't care. They broke it off and it's been a year since they've talked. In conclusion, he's a dirty rat and a bag of ."

            She spoke pretty fast so we had a hard time processing everything she said. However I think we got the main idea.

            "Do you think it's a good idea to leave those two alone?" Yoongi asked while looking into the direction of where the two were standing.

            "Of course not, I'd never let him near her if it were on me, but she said it was fine. I'm just going along with her request." Jin Ae continued to watch them with a glare on her face. I decided to also observe the situation. Although they're only talking and she said everything was fine, I can't help but feel that Eunjae's uncomfortable just by being near him. The moment he forcibly grabbed her, I didn't want to be a bystander. Jin Ae probably felt the same way, as she was about to run up to them, but I had beat her to it. I don't know what got into me, but before I knew it, I was standing in between a shaking Eunjae and Min Kyung.

[POV END]


Jin Ae you're such a great friend, telling people you've just met your best friend's personal story LMAO I honestly don't know what I was doing with this chapter. I had an idea, but as I kept writing it slowly disappeared omg, like what happened near the end it's so awkward but yay, two updates in one day :D you guys have no idea how much i wanted to use that image and now the time has finally come LOL

@seob_fire: Omg as I'm writing this, I literally just imagine everything as a tv show or something, that's probably why there's so much talking LOL